(Topic ID: 177959)

ROBO-FRENZY - A New EM Arcade Game!

By bingopodcast

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (1) (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    dev.jpg
    player1.jpg
    title.jpg
    robo.gif
    US2945624.pdf (PDF preview)
    holding pawl  asembly v3 (resized).png
    holding pawl bushing v65 (resized).png
    holding pawl 1 v22 (resized).png
    holding pawl bushing v6 (resized).png
    US2532205.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2806701.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2599903.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2618719.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2707637.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 7 years ago

Knobs Win.

1 year later
    #105 6 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Wish I had a router (and skills to use it!).

Easy to use and cheap for what you are doing and a must in the woodworking arsenal, small is the one I use most, got rid of my big one and have not regretted it after 10 years:

https://www.harborfreight.com/14-in-24-amp-trim-router-62659.html

#108 6 years ago

$30!? Wow, will pick up.

Ordered! Also, 12pc carbide tip set. Looking forward to trying on some scrap wood before cutting some holes. Thank you for the tip!

You bet, also with Harbor Freight look for coupons as they have many and you should be able to get what you need for even less.

1 year later
    #214 4 years ago

I need to lace the cables again - things are starting to get a bit hairy in there! However, part of me wants to wait until the remaining wires are in place.

Nick, why don't you use zip ties for holding your temp wire bundles together(loosely-easy to cut off) then just lace the finished bundles when your done?

1 week later
    #229 4 years ago

Nick, Not sure if you are using a credit unit or not but if so you could just do free play the old fashioned way and put an alligator jumper clip on the two switches in the back while the game is at a show then just simply un-clip them when it's back to coin op.

So basically what is done with em games at shows already, although some may just bend the switches together which is not good for them long term to keep doing.

That's keeping with the 70's.

#231 4 years ago

I'm not using a credit unit, in keeping with other EM arcade games. It makes for a bit if a challenge, since there's no switch to keep closed like that... But that is how I'd do it if I added a credit unit.

I know my 1969 Williams Phantom Gun used a Credit Unit but I guess it just depends on what arcade games you are looking to model yours after. You'll figure it out either way as you have the all powerful EM logic brain.

6 months later
    #239 4 years ago

Good to see you back at it Nick.

Looking forward to seeing the project completed and the video.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-em-arcade-game?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.