(Topic ID: 177959)

ROBO-FRENZY - A New EM Arcade Game!

By bingopodcast

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (1) (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    dev.jpg
    player1.jpg
    title.jpg
    robo.gif
    US2945624.pdf (PDF preview)
    holding pawl  asembly v3 (resized).png
    holding pawl bushing v65 (resized).png
    holding pawl 1 v22 (resized).png
    holding pawl bushing v6 (resized).png
    US2532205.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2806701.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2599903.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2618719.pdf (PDF preview)
    US2707637.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#208 5 years ago

Sounds like good progress is being made, thanks for the updates!

8 months later
    #241 4 years ago

Stoked about the work, understand you've got quite a bit on your plate with family, work, life, etc... godspeed on getting this out there... I among many others are excited about this!!!

4 months later
    #247 4 years ago
    Quoted from Imake50spinparts:

here it my attempt to copy Durant's score reel design: this is the pawl that keeps the ratchet from turning backwards when the unit steps up
    pic#1 is the bushing not yet crimped without pawl pic#2 pawl without bushing pic#3 bushing with pawl but not yet crimped.
    pic#4 finished pawl crimped on to bushing[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That red score reel looks very similar to the Keeney Poker Face pin I'm working on right now... do you know how I could confirm if in fact Keeney used Durant's design for their pin or bowler score reels? Only difference I can see is that my Keeney game score reels are green with white text and they're plastic, not metal.

1 week later
    #249 4 years ago

Interesting, thanks for the info.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-em-arcade-game?tu=Dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.