(Topic ID: 7075)

New Elvira pinball?

By brz

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ev.jpg
    Ted_and_Hef.jpg
    Ted_Bohus_and_Elvira.jpg
    elvira.jpg
    Cassandra-Peterson-SGS-026922.jpg
    Salmvira.jpg
    Elvira_and_Pumpkin.jpg
    Avitar-BR.jpg
    elvira-bloopers.jpg
    There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

I will be hanging out with Cassandra (Elvira) this weekend at the Chiller Theatre Convention in beautiful New Jersey. I'll ask her what the scoop is, who's she's working with, etc...and report back here....

#52 12 years ago

Ahhh c'mon... Elvira's hot. Having said that, I hope they (JJP) don't do another Elvira themed pin, but a generic horror one (Zombie?) with her doing voice overs. That would be cool. But JJP needs to get past WOZ first.......I hope they sell enough (profitably) to justify a 2nd pin.

Cassandra-Peterson-SGS-026922.jpgCassandra-Peterson-SGS-026922.jpg

#53 12 years ago

I think part of the fondness of Pinballers with Elvira, besides the sexiness of her, is her wholehearted support of the hobby. She may be 60 but she is one hot GILF.

#54 12 years ago

My buddies saw her at a convention last weekend, and she mentioned that "they" will be doing another Elvira pin after "they" are done with WOZ. Draw your own conclusions I guess.

And yes, she's still HOT!

#55 12 years ago

I'm not that old, but I think she is gorgeous for her age. I would let her take me on a few dates

#56 12 years ago

just for reference. I win

elvira.jpgelvira.jpg

#57 12 years ago

Well...you ALMOST win....

Ted_Bohus_and_Elvira.jpgTed_Bohus_and_Elvira.jpg

#58 12 years ago

Sometimes it pays to be a film director......

Ted_and_Hef.jpgTed_and_Hef.jpg

#60 12 years ago

spfxted
    you should come down for texas frightmare weekend in April.

Its a Horror Film convention. tons of fun

http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com

#61 12 years ago

Thanks!! Hey! If I'm invited...I'm there! I'm a guest at 5 conventions this year. You guys should all come to Chiller as well! www.chillertheatre.com

#62 12 years ago

That looks like a good one too.
    I make a few horror cons a year. Ill keep an eye out for you and we can talk pins

#63 12 years ago

You're on!

#64 12 years ago

No doubt, she's still HOT!!!

#65 12 years ago

Elvira & Salma together on a pin? EPIC!

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.