Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulywalnuts23.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#971 7 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

STERN.................... Only 5k pinballs out there that are full featured, original and are proven to hold up over time. PERIOD

5k ha, what rock you been living under?

2 months later
    #1020 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Stern Premiums are $6700, bub.
    Way cheaper than a JJP.

Not anymore. SW is low to mid 7's now..

#1032 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

They are not 8,500, as he was claiming.

And they are not all 6700 like you were claiming, just sayin.

#1039 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Yes, some of the titles that Stern is still selling are in that price range.
    Drop it.
    Back to Elvira.

You don't get to tell me what to do, but thanks.

In case you haven't noticed, they are becoming the minority.

#1042 6 years ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Yup same here but unfortunately seems like most threads have people constantly bitching about price over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
    If the mods are not going to delete these posts that do nothing but add thread bloat, can we maybe make a new Elvira 3 thread that is only actually about the damn game? Or would that simply be impossible and having to weed through non topic posts is just the new pinside norm?
    Seriously, I just want to know more info about the new Elvira pinball machine as the thread title implies.

The reason there isn't a ton of info on Elvira at this time is because the info just isn't there. Everyone is speculating at this point. Wait till something is actually reveled then there should be plenty of info. Pinside is a forum and people get in discussions in these forums that might not always stay exactly on topic. However, Price is a pretty big deal when it comes to pinball which the new Elvira will be a part of, so perhaps just scroll on past if it isn't info you need or want to read about.

#1046 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Funny that you think it's a popularity contest. I see you haven't made it out of high school yet.

Weren't you the one that was upset by a down vote? I think those of us that have read your recent posts in this thread realize who is still in High School.

#1048 6 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

Yes pin prices are a big deal, but it's getting so damn old reading about it, as was previously stated, over and over and over, etc! We all know that pin prices are high, but dang it sucks being reminded about it in every thread like it's some kind of new information.

Once again, those things the bother me like that, I just scroll on by.

#1050 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

You reply is basically "I know you are, but what am I"?
    I stand corrected....you're still in grade school.

No, I actually use your posts as proof. Would you like for me to quote them for you? I know you are just getting use to using things like forums.

#1052 6 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Oh my god both of you. Get a room! (Pm each other)

HA!

#1056 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

No, you're acting childish.
    For the THIRD time, back to Elvira.
    Let's see if you can resist the juvenile temptation to get the last word.

It is to fun messing with you!

#1060 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Neither has used "I'm rubber, you're glue..." yet, so I'm afraid they're not done yet.

I'll up vote that.

#1061 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

With the LCD in play I think a cartoon type look like AS has would be awesome. Do people prefer that look or original show clips.

I would like the cartoon look with a classic feel to it carried over from the previous two games.

#1063 6 years ago

I just hope it doesn't feel like the lastest Stern games, when it comes to materials, otherwise I am not sure I will buy one.

#1069 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I was hoping JJP was doing it. I have EATPM and SS. Two great games. I just feel based on the last set of games out by Stern, it's going to be a huge letdown.

Would tend to agree, but we can hope something changes.

#1070 6 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I think it still could be done, possibly. Her face is still pretty pure, which is sort of unbelievable really. Now, dressing up and appearing in person somewhere live - that is one thing. But creating a video - you can make things appear sometimes as they really aren't in real life. A professional setup with makeup and carefully constructed costume with a pro videographer could pull it off!

People look at her face?

#1076 6 years ago

He will be busy working on BM66.

#1079 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

You wanted it delivered to you in 2020?

You could say the same about code and Stern games, so there is that as well.

#1081 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sethman:

Let's hope they don't cost cut it into mediocrity.

EXACTLY!

#1085 6 years ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

My main fear is that they will botch the art package, that's such a huge part of it for me but I'll keep my fingers crossed on that.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Greg Freres was on art, the same person that did the first two. So I am pretty confident the art will be good.

#1086 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

At least with Stern you have something to flip in the meantime besides your tool!

Perhaps. However, without quality code some might have more fun flipping their tool.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulywalnuts23.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game?tu=paulywalnuts23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.