Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#136 11 years ago

What Charlie said

J

#215 11 years ago

Hey when's the last time anyone's watched Elvira's 1988 movie? I think I saw it in '89 on VHS. I heard it's on DVD now, but does it still hold up? All I remember is her rival in the movie (She was kind of a Flo-ish looking chick? Not Flo from Progressive, but Flo from 'Alice' fame?) having large knockers that turned out to be tissues.

Have you seen her latest movie Elvira's haunted Hills ? 2002. Just re-released on DVD again in 2011. Also her Movie Macabre TV show started back up in 2010 in syndication with new episodes.

elvira.jpgelvira.jpg

3 years later
    #697 8 years ago

Stern Pinball Teams With Whizbang Pinball Again!

Greg Freres and Dennis Nordman Set To Create Another Pinball Classic

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL – April 19, 2016 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, announced today that it is working with Whizbang Pinball founders Greg Freres and Dennis Nordman to bring a new pinball game to the market in 2017. Following up on the successful collaboration that brought Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons to the market, the new project will present a modern pinball game created in the fun, campy style for which the Whizbang team is known.

“We are thrilled to be doing a brand new game with Dennis and Greg. The Whizbang team brings a unique energy and feel to their games that resonates with pinball players around the world,” said Gary Stern, CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.

More details will be announced in the future as the project progresses.

About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Ghostbusters, Spider-Man Vault, Game of Thrones, KISS, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, AC/DC, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, and many more! All of Stern’s pinball games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern’s expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern’s games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit http:// www.sternpinball.com.

#709 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Wouldn't this more likely be the game Dennis has been working on in his garage for a while now, that is NOT an Elvira game?

No idea, but I figured the post relevant to post here.

"Greg", Dennis", "Campy"

9 months later
    #735 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gerrard17:

Dirty Donnie artwork?

Why would Donny be involved in a Nordman/Freres game ? (Shakes head)

4 months later
    #1071 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

I think deeper code these days is just a given. Hopefully they can do some creative new things with it. It hasn't been announced who would be on the code yet has it?

Lyman

#1089 6 years ago
    Quoted from Flato:

Anyone got any idea on a release date? This fall? Next spring?

Probably Texas showing in March.

#1090 6 years ago
    Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Greg Freres was on art, the same person that did the first two. So I am pretty confident the art will be good.

Correctamundo

#1097 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

When mnpinball leaks I listen.

I've been away from posting to pinside. A subtle tidbit here and there.

House of Horrors. It's out there.

2 years later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game?tu=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.