Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelomatik.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#546 9 years ago

Maybe a widebody Elvira? Fit more gadgets, shots and funny toys/elements. Mix it in with the Monster Bash crew for even more shenanigans. IIRC, wasn't Elvira's silhouette used in another game, but blacked out? Having a serious brain fart...

Nonetheless, there are endless ways to tie in the character to different themes. Let's do it, Dennis!

2 weeks later
    #572 9 years ago

I remember somebody mentioning Elvira and the Monster Entourage (EATME, heh heh).

How about:

Elvira and the Monstourage?

#580 9 years ago

Elvira is really abreast of her situation.

1 year later
    #672 8 years ago

If the Elvira license falls through, I'd love to see a Whoa Nellie! sequel with Melony in a full-sized standard game (Bigger Squirtier Melons? LOL). She's got the same marketable ass-ets to make it happen.

1 week later
    #677 8 years ago

I know it's belated, but Merry Titsmas!

#689 8 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Where's the rest??

Where's the breast?

3 months later
    #728 7 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

While I'd love Dennis and Greg to do another Elvira themed game, will it be possible to top Scared Stiff? For me that's one of the top games out there. Layoutwise I'm not that worried, but is there enough fresh, funny Elvira material left/available to tie in to make a new game stand out and not feel like a revisit of the previous games?

I feel there is still some gas in the Elvira tank. Just my (and a few others) opinion, but I'd like an Elvira and the Monster Entourage/Monstourage theme. It would mock the Hollywood celebrity/entourage/paparazzi/gossip silliness we frequently see in the news and National Enquirer.

There's always some story of a celebrity fight, spat or public meltdown that makes headlines for way too long. An Elvira theme poking fun at this would make for some great humor and modes.

Just my dopey opinion.

#733 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Dennis please do not do this. I dont want to crap on anybodys opinion but todays TMZ and Kardashian culture makes me want to put a shotgun in my mouth.

Don't worry, no offense taken.

There are many other situations to integrate with the Elvira brand. I'm sure Dennis and Greg will think of something clever nonetheless. Maybe they'll combine Elvira and Mellony

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelomatik.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game?tu=joelomatik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.