Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KrustyBurger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 11 years ago

As a current owner of EaTPM & SS, I can only give you a resounding 100% yes!

A few other posters here & I previously discussed the possibility of this happening when you guys were under contract by JJP and thought this would be an awesome trilogy of pins. (and it just made sense with both you & Greg reuniting @ JJP, rumors of discussions w/ Cassandra, etc. - even though it wasn't to happen... Even if you're not a dedicated Elvira fan, it's still a spooky theme that many folks appear to be clamoring for w/ great humor to boot. It's a 'yes' on all levels from me & I would be a certain buyer the day of its release w/out question. I've noticed the price of SS gathering steam lately & the re-introduction of these tables through the 'The Pinball Arcade' has really brought these games to light and have shown their fun, artistic design & humor to those that may not have had an opportunity to play the real thing.

Knowing both of your talents & witnessing them first hand at Expo w/ your Whoa Nellie project, this could only be a win/win for all involved. It's obvious to me that you guys can now do this w/ out the need for JJP, so bring it on!!!

#25 11 years ago

Honch? Spfxted? Where are you??? (ha) I just know you guys would be down for this, right?

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from DennisNordman:

I've been think about Bathwater or Dishwater.

Just don't throw the baby out with it. (Man, I must be getting old w/ these references!)

#70 11 years ago

Dennis - dependent on the feedback you get from this forum & any other sources you may have consulted; do you plan to get back with us to let us know if you & Greg ultimately decide to make a run of it? And if you do decide to proceed, will you establish another social media account for updates, much like you did for WhizBang / Whoa, Nellie!?

4 months later
    #318 11 years ago

I can't say it enough - this would be a 'day one' purchase for me.

6 months later
    #368 10 years ago

What's face off? Is there yet another TV show that I have to add to my DVR recordings? I'm running out of time & space here!

#371 10 years ago

Thanks Ted! Looks like I'll have to figure out a way to add these shows into my current rotation.

11 months later
    #599 9 years ago

Seeing that it's October and this theme fits perfectly, I just thought I'd bump this thread. I could really use a third Elvira pin by Dennis & Greg to make my pinball collection complete. While TWD looks promising, it's just not the same...

#606 9 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Pinball is about nostalgia for many - a new Elvira themed would be just as relevant to the hobby as MMR or WOZ or AMH or TBL.

Well said - my thoughts exactly.

7 months later
    #643 8 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Maniac!! I'd be Tempted, but would have to bow out. The most I'd consider is a $500 dollar deposit. After that It's COD or nothing.

I'd probably do the same now, in light of the Predator & Jpop debacles. (min. $ down)

However, I would REALLY like to see an Elvira 3 developed. (not to mention, Jpop isn't anything like Nordman & Freres either) They (Dennis & Greg) already have a sound reputation by making Whoa Nellie! and bringing it from a garage game to mass market. (via Stern)

1 year later
    #890 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Quoted from RobertWinter:
    You heard wrong.
    Obviously things change. But he was shopping it around with a possible retheme after stern said no to Elvira 3.... stern must have reconsidered

I don't think that Stern reconsidered, rather they are simply going to be the manufacturer of the machine on behalf of WhizBang Pinball. (much like WNBJM's) I'm not 100% certain, but I believe this to be the case.

#959 7 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

There are no pictures of it at all. No drawing, no concept, no artwork, no nothing.
    There is no information about how it will work, what tech it will have, etc.
    There is no indication of when it is coming. Next month? Next year? 10 years?
    There is no indication of the pricing.
    There is no other news about it anywhere, such as Stern website (that I can see)

tommy-boy-meme-generator-that--54b3da79e1889 (resized).jpgtommy-boy-meme-generator-that--54b3da79e1889 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KrustyBurger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game?tu=KrustyBurger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.