7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 120 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg

There are 1199 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 24.
    #251 7 years ago

I still need to get the other two Elvira pins. For the people who want to see her movies the first one is probably still on netflix

#252 7 years ago
    Quoted from DennisNordman:

nothing like Indy 500

Just picked one up. So much fun. Really....

Go for it.

cg

#253 7 years ago

Cool, thanks.

#255 7 years ago

Wow. Uhm, Cassandra is/was a lot better looking without the Elvira make/get up. Heresy?

Without a doubt. Here's a picture taken last year...

cassandra.jpg

#256 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

Without a doubt. Here's a picture taken last year...

Uhm....

#257 7 years ago

Cassandra is going to be at http://www.steelcitycon.com/ 12/7 through 9th. Unfortunately, we cant make it. I'd like to have her sign my SS backglass and get a photo.

#258 7 years ago

Robert...are you gonna be at the con?...

#259 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rody:

Dennis,
    I'd love to see a third Elvira pin come to market, but only if it was able to be distinctive, stand alone game in design and play.
    Drawing from the wealth of bad horror/sci fi movies she spoofed, a game that had a host of these varied characters return to kidnap the Mistress of the Dark and allow you to battle them for her safe return would be a hoot. I can picture it now...aliens, monsters, devils and the occasional rotten zombie teaming up to take on the players for her ultimate return would be fun. Would allow for unique artwork, comical call outs, and compliment Elvira's style.
    Work in a Macabre Mobile toy that races around the playfield and I'll order two
    cheers,
    rody

Sounds delightful... I am quite fond of the idea of including the Macabre Mobile. I love that car...
    Ahh.. should this happen, I will have 3 machines to buy.. I am working on picking up my first elvira perhaps this weekend....

#260 7 years ago
    Quoted from Perspex:

I'd like to see a DVD/book in the goodie bag filled with Freres art development along the way, behind the scenes photos/video, copies of communications, etc...everything you'd put into your blog but more, more, more.

Missed this post the first time I read though the thread. This is a F'N great idea!!!

#261 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Robert...are you gonna be at the con?...

Unless it's in Los Angeles, no.

#262 7 years ago

Now thats the first new in box pin that would actually appeal to me. about time!

#263 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Wanna open the kids eyes and ears...watch 2 Broke Girls!

My wife and I love that show, and to be honest, I'm not sure why. The acting is horrible. There is something about it, though, that grows on you.

#264 7 years ago

When will you guys make a decision wether to make one or not?

#265 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

There is something about it, though, that grows on you.

This is a thread concerning the possibility of a THIRD pinball game featuring a campy milk pale character with huge fleshy boobs wearing tight clothing and lots of eye make up, and you can't figure out why you like Two Broke Girls?

EDIT: Here, let me help.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/KatDenningsSept10TIFF.jpg

#266 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

My wife and I love that show, and to be honest, I'm not sure why. The acting is horrible. There is something about it, though, that grows on you.

I agree. Love the big Polish girl! I start laughing as soon as she walks in!

#267 7 years ago

Any word on the feasibility of this project?

#268 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I agree. Love the big Polish girl! I start laughing as soon as she walks in!

Oleg is a really funny character as well. The guy who plays him grew up in my neighborhood.

#269 7 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Any word on the feasibility of this project?

Staying on topic, let's just say it *is* a possibility...

#270 7 years ago

I don't care how it happens, but if I had a choice, I would prefer this pin goes the route of the JPOP games that he is currently working on. Small run and hopefully extremely refined. Time frames would not be an issue to me either. I would be fine with a 2 to 2.5 yr window(from initial deposit) as long as it happens. I hate to say it,(not that it would happen) but Stern would not do this theme any justice.

#271 7 years ago

Dennis, I also wanted to say,(while it's still fresh in my mind from these other threads) if this game happens, please,please,please, just make one kick ass version of it. None of this Premium, Pro, LE garbage. I can't even keep it straight as to which one is the most desirable.

Thanks in advance,
    The Honch

#272 7 years ago
    Quoted from Perspex:

I'd like to see a DVD/book in the goodie bag filled with Freres art development along the way, behind the scenes photos/video, copies of communications, etc...everything you'd put into your blog but more, more, more.

I think I know the perfect publication for that

#273 7 years ago

Now 211 votes for this pin... 71%... Of course people who do not like Elvira probably did not even open that thread! But still, there is significant fan base.

I am in! Cost would be an issue of course, but as Honch wrote, I would be fine with a long development process. Can't afford it in 2013 anyway. I am not an unconditional fan of Scared Stiff, but that Pin is now gone from our local arcade and I start to miss it (correction: miss her!).

#274 7 years ago

I would love to see a new Elvira pin. But what I really want to see is a new Twilight Zone Pin with LCD black and white that features episodes that were not in the original pin but should have been. Kick the can, It's a good life, Nightmare at 20,000 feet, the Monsters are due on Maple Street, I Sing the body electric(maybe, Robot theme), Long distance call, and Nightcall. The last two could use the same telephone target like TZ uses the same target for the two clock modes. But kick the can was essential to the original and I wish someone would reprogram TZ to include kick the can and get rid of one of the other closck modes.

#275 7 years ago

Imagine, each time you kick the can target, "ollie ollie ox and free" and each hit shows a foot kicking the can that makes the old people younger and there voices younger sounding until you get them young enough to leave the old folks home. The super jackpot shot would be the old disgruntled man who refused to participate saying "take me with you". The nightmare at 20,000 feet would be to stop the creature from ripping apart the wing of the plane. I'm sure Shatner would allow the voice over. Long Distance Call and Nightcall could be super creepy. Dead grandma and dead fiance communicating from the grave? Evil little kid sending people into the corn field, super jackpot would be jack in the box uncle. Hell yes. There is so much to work with with TZ part two. It should happen long before Elvira part three.

#276 7 years ago
    Quoted from kidfresh:

It should happen long before Elvira part three.

Not!!!!!

#277 7 years ago
    Quoted from kidfresh:

It should happen long before Elvira part three.

WAY Not!

I think they should def. do an original #3 first...theeeeeen do special limited (ala Whoa Nellie) editions of Party Monsters and Scared Stiff. Imagine SS in a real distressed crate, with red lighting through the cracks, real bones on the flippers and beast, real taxidermy tarantula on the backbox, jacobs ladders going off in the monsters lab...everything turned up to 11.

#278 7 years ago
    Quoted from Perspex:

jacobs ladders

+1 Love this idea, along with a few Tesla coils.

#279 7 years ago

Tesla coils would be fantastic! How about a Tesla pinball game, where the player must first climb into a tesla cage before playing. The arcing would create all the necessary GI and the player could wear a catheter to collect any urine leakage.

#280 7 years ago

Tesla, as a theme, is a great idea. I was always fascinated by him and his inventions. Of course, Elvira has gotta come first. If she was with me, that would be very unlikely.

#281 7 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

If she was with me, that would be very unlikely.

rofl...Tesla himself would agree, this can be scientifically proven with a high degree of accuracy.

#282 7 years ago

Sosage skimming Pinside

Spots "New Elvira Pinball Game"

Sosage says to self, "WOW! Really? A new Elvira based game?!? I wonder who is making it!"

Reads thread

Sosage never trusts thread titles again.

#283 7 years ago

Wow! Am I ever out of the loop.
    Theeee Dennis Nordman? On Pinside?!?

Can I give YOU $500 instead Dennis? (kinda...)

Seriously though,
    I am in. Good to see you finally got my e-mail... (Two and a half years later.)
    Heck! You can even go ahead with your original 'HTZBFBTBH' and I'd be all in!
    A hearty thanks for all you do Dennis.
    Now hurry up and go get Greg so you can make macabre boobalicious lightning strike thrice!

#284 7 years ago

The list just gets bigger and bigger.I think this pin is viable, just based on Pinsiders that would buy this game.

#285 7 years ago

Yeah! 215! ...and that's just here!

#286 7 years ago

215, really? Wow, I thought maybe a hundred. Isn't 200 the number of games JPOP is producing with his zombie pin. I'm good with a boutique style pin as long as the price doesn't hit 10K.

#287 7 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

as long as the price doesn't hit 10K.

It's not Christmas yet.

#289 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

It's not Christmas yet.

I know, I know. Sometimes I need a reality check.

#290 7 years ago

Hey Honch!
    Should be fun. We did an interview with Dennis Nordman and are transcribing it now. I'll let you all know when to expect it on PINBALL411.com....lots of fun stuff about Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, behind the scenes stories and photos!

#291 7 years ago

will definetly keep an eye on this thread

#292 7 years ago

I'm in and I promise to put one on location if you build it. A dungeon style lower playfield with a CFTBL style hologram is a must. Widebody with shaker would be nice. LCD back with Elvira movie clips would be fun. Pricing is easy, $6666.66 for a limited edition run of 666 games.

#293 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

$6666.66 for a limited edition run of 666 games.

Clever!

#294 7 years ago

And, they all have to be signed by Cassandra, obviously.

#295 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Hey Honch!
    Should be fun. We did an interview with Dennis Nordman and are transcribing it now. I'll let you all know when to expect it on PINBALL411.com....lots of fun stuff about Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, behind the scenes stories and photos!

Ted, this is outstanding!! I had no idea you were personally involved with this site. I'm looking forward to it.

Quoted from Pinballmike217:

And, they all have to be signed by Cassandra, obviously.

Another great idea. Hey Pinball Mike, I think you need to be a part of this pinball production. Those are all excellent ideas.

#296 7 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Ted, this is outstanding!! I had no idea you were personally involved with this site. I'm looking forward to it.

Another great idea. Hey Pinball Mike, I think you need to be a part of this pinball production. Those are all excellent ideas.

LOL! All they have to do is ask. Will work for martinis or chance to meet Elvira.

#297 7 years ago

Gosh that picture above of Cassandra.. she still looks wonderfull!.. OMG .. i say time itself isnt doin much on her face does it?

god bless her, i would love to meet Cassandra in person 1 day..

#298 7 years ago

Like I said...it should be called Elvira And the Monster Entourage (EATME)

1 month later
    #299 7 years ago

Hey guys, I haven't been around for over a month, anything new on this front?

#300 7 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Hey guys, I haven't been around for over a month, anything new on this front?

You missed the pre-order a couple weeks back. Limited to 100 and they are all spoken for already.

Just kidding. Haven't heard anything.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 89.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 109.99
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 89.99
    There are 1199 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside