Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg
    There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 24.
    #1001 7 years ago

He signed in silver on the black cat. Hard to see when backlit.

#1002 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Are you saying Elvira is a slot??!

69c744daa101b2a0e28324fce13f9a60 (resized).jpg69c744daa101b2a0e28324fce13f9a60 (resized).jpg

#1003 7 years ago

I say forget about it and build a Munsters instead. Y cant they just do it and then talk about it for four years.

#1004 7 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Huge thanks to Dennis, Greg, Cassandra and Charlie for making TPF17 one of the best ones yet.
    Safe travels guys!
    "998..."

Nimble. You're alive!

#1005 7 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Nimble. You're alive!

For some definition of "alive", last time we hung out he tried to eat my brain.

#1006 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

For some definition of "alive", last time we hung out he tried to eat my brain.

Good ole Nimble!

2 weeks later
    #1007 7 years ago

Down payment ready!

#1008 7 years ago

Just my 2 cents. After all the sub par releases, playfield issues, cabinet issues and incomplete code, Stern still has the ability to overcharge for a completely unproven title that has already been done (twice). Once again people are falling for the hype and lining up to pay retail NIB prices and Stern has zero reason to change their business model.

#1009 7 years ago

GTB did the same thing (repeated themes)
    with all the Card themed pins
    and Bowling and Western and SciFi/Space themed pins
    And look where it got them
    out of business after 60 yrs.

#1010 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

GTB did the same thing (repeated themes)
    with all the Card themed pins
    and Bowling and Western and SciFi/Space themed pins
    And look where it got them
    out of business after 60 yrs.

Yeah, that's the sole reason they're out of business!

#1011 7 years ago
    Quoted from DonnyC:

Down payment ready!

Ditto, but seems like it won't be coming this year from what others here have said

Quoted from Rondogg:

Just my 2 cents. After all the sub par releases, playfield issues, cabinet issues and incomplete code, Stern still has the ability to overcharge for a completely unproven title that has already been done (twice). Once again people are falling for the hype and lining up to pay retail NIB prices and Stern has zero reason to change their business model.

Thing is the hate for Stern on pinside is so out of control that I don't take it seriously anymore, especially since I've played the same games people regularly crap on here and they work and play fine, people love them. It's only when I come here that the sky is always falling. It's like anything else, when there is so much concentrated hate against one individual or entity I tend to get suspicious and not believe it. So to each their own, I'm buying Elvira 3.

#1012 7 years ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

So to each their own, I'm buying Elvira 3.

When it comes out I'm buying one also. If I have to put a playfield protector on it, so be it. If I have to add the Williams cabinet corner metal brackets, so be it. As long as the game looks good and plays good.

#1013 7 years ago

Possible to suggested topper the game Vegas or Bust Elvira. http://tweeterhead.com/2017/04/14/vegas-or-bust-elvira/

#1014 7 years ago

Does someone know when this one is planed? 2018?

1 month later
    #1015 6 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Standard JPP game is around 8000$. To get the whole gameplay package with Stern this is Premium over 8500$.
    And Stern playfield quality is way crappy.
    So I like fucking idea.

Stern Premiums are $6700, bub.

Way cheaper than a JJP.

#1016 6 years ago

Instead of Elvira...wish it would be Svengoolie - for gosh sakes the guy is from Chicago - pay homage to two hometown successes...pinball and Sven....

#1017 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Way cheaper than a JJP.

Cheaper and built that way as well.

#1018 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Cheaper and built that way as well.

My GB is like a rock, thank you very much!

#1019 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to this game. From what little rumors I've heard it's still a ways off though. Glad to see another Nordman game coming out.

Quoted from Sinestro:

My GB is like a rock, thank you very much!

Your stern defense is as solid as a rock, I'll give you that.

#1020 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Way cheaper than a JJP.

Not anymore. SW is low to mid 7's now..

#1021 6 years ago
    Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Yeah, I'm hearing $7300 is the new lowest price they're allowed to quote people. Assume that's shipped though.

#1022 6 years ago

They are not 8,500, as he was claiming.

#1023 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

I'm looking forward to this game. From what little rumors I've heard it's still a ways off though. Glad to see another Nordman game coming out.

Your stern defense is as solid as a rock, I'll give you that.

Any particular reason you just downvoted my post? Are you claiming Stern Premiums are $8,500?

#1024 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Any particular reason you just downvoted my post? Are you claiming Stern Premiums are $8,500?

Down voted it because you also had the wrong price but somehow needed to justify that the other person is still wrong. Are you still claiming they are $6700?

#1025 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Down voted it because you also had the wrong price but somehow needed to justify that the other person is still wrong. Are you still claiming they are $6700?

Stern is still selling Premiums for that price. Some of their newer ones are over 7K now, but nowhere near the $8,500 claim.

#1026 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Stern is still selling Premiums for that price. Some of their newer ones are over 7K now, but nowhere near the $8,500 claim.

Ohhh noooo, why did you down vote my last post?????????

The last 3 releases were $7800, 7100, and now 7300 best street price. Sure you can get a GB for $6800, but the guy seemed to be talking about the latest release price. For BM66 his $8500 is closer then your $6700. You both were wrong, it's not a big freaking deal.

#1027 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Ohhh noooo, why did you down vote my last post?????????
    The last 3 releases were $7800, 7100, and now 7300 best street price. Sure you can get a GB for $6800, but the guy seemed to be talking about the latest release price. For BM66 his $8500 is closer then your $6700. You both were wrong, it's not a big freaking deal.

Batman's pricing was an exception, 30th anniversary pin and all.

Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

#1028 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Batman's pricing was an exception, 30th anniversary pin and all.
    Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

Aren't you the one complaining about a down vote? I would give you the same advice. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

#1029 6 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

Aren't you the one complaining about a down vote? I would give you the same advice. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

He made a mocking comment about my defense of Stern, then downvoted my correction statement about Premium prices....all unwarranted....like your reply.

So, I would give you some advice. Mind your own business.

#1030 6 years ago

Now, now guys. Let's keep this thread related to the princess of darkness Elvira. I don't know about the rest of the people but I'm getting sick of seeing new post show up and start hoping for a morsel of information and it just a few people bickering. Come on with some damn news!!!!!!!

#1031 6 years ago

DennisNordman is there some sort of rough time frame or any info you can share with us at all?

I would really like to see some drip feed of info for all of us that are interested in this pin!

#1032 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

They are not 8,500, as he was claiming.

And they are not all 6700 like you were claiming, just sayin.

#1033 6 years ago

And they are not all 6700 like you were claiming, just sayin.

Yes, some of the titles that Stern is still selling are in that price range.

Drop it.

Back to Elvira.

#1034 6 years ago

Big news about Elvira3
    It will feature ........

cleavage

#1035 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Big news about Elvira3
    It will feature ........
    cleavage

That is awesome, when Micky requested drip feed info, I was gonna write the same exact thing! Brilliant! Great minds think alike.

#1036 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Big news about Elvira3
    It will feature ........
    cleavage

I like cleavage!!!!

#1037 6 years ago

Interactive cleavage?

#1038 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sethman:

Interactive cleavage?

I'm hoping for some rock cleavage.

cleavage.jpgcleavage.jpg

#1039 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Drop it.
    Back to Elvira.

You don't get to tell me what to do, but thanks.

In case you haven't noticed, they are becoming the minority.

#1040 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

And Elvira won't be, so why the f**k does it matter?

I'm stoked for this game, but I already know it's going to cost more than I want it to.

#1041 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Now, now guys. Let's keep this thread related to the princess of darkness Elvira. I don't know about the rest of the people but I'm getting sick of seeing new post show up and start hoping for a morsel of information and it just a few people bickering. Come on with some damn news!!!!!!!

Yup same here but unfortunately seems like most threads have people constantly bitching about price over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

If the mods are not going to delete these posts that do nothing but add thread bloat, can we maybe make a new Elvira 3 thread that is only actually about the damn game? Or would that simply be impossible and having to weed through non topic posts is just the new pinside norm?

Seriously, I just want to know more info about the new Elvira pinball machine as the thread title implies.

#1042 6 years ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Yup same here but unfortunately seems like most threads have people constantly bitching about price over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
    If the mods are not going to delete these posts that do nothing but add thread bloat, can we maybe make a new Elvira 3 thread that is only actually about the damn game? Or would that simply be impossible and having to weed through non topic posts is just the new pinside norm?
    Seriously, I just want to know more info about the new Elvira pinball machine as the thread title implies.

The reason there isn't a ton of info on Elvira at this time is because the info just isn't there. Everyone is speculating at this point. Wait till something is actually reveled then there should be plenty of info. Pinside is a forum and people get in discussions in these forums that might not always stay exactly on topic. However, Price is a pretty big deal when it comes to pinball which the new Elvira will be a part of, so perhaps just scroll on past if it isn't info you need or want to read about.

#1043 6 years ago

You don't get to tell me what to do, but thanks.
    In case you haven't noticed, they are becoming the minority.

Funny that you think it's a popularity contest. I see you haven't made it out of high school yet.

#1044 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

And Elvira won't be, so why the f**k does it matter?
    I'm stoked for this game, but I already know it's going to cost more than I want it to.

I was correcting a person who made a inaccurate comment.

It's been blown out of proportion by others. I would have made no other comment on it had other "irritants" not chimed in.

As I tried to say earlier, "Back to Elvira", so we'll see if they keep chiming in.

#1045 6 years ago

This isn't Heighway, Stern never does drip drip reveals.

I am pretty excited for this one also. Much more than Jaws, Guandians, Iron Maiden, blah blah blah

#1046 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Funny that you think it's a popularity contest. I see you haven't made it out of high school yet.

Weren't you the one that was upset by a down vote? I think those of us that have read your recent posts in this thread realize who is still in High School.

#1047 6 years ago

However, Price is a pretty big deal when it comes to pinball which the new Elvira will be a part of, so perhaps just scroll on past if it isn't info you need or want to read about.

Yes pin prices are a big deal, but it's getting so damn old reading about it, as was previously stated, over and over and over, etc! We all know that pin prices are high, but dang it sucks being reminded about it in every thread like it's some kind of new information.

#1048 6 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

Yes pin prices are a big deal, but it's getting so damn old reading about it, as was previously stated, over and over and over, etc! We all know that pin prices are high, but dang it sucks being reminded about it in every thread like it's some kind of new information.

Once again, those things the bother me like that, I just scroll on by.

#1049 6 years ago

Weren't you the one that was upset by a down vote? I think those of us that have read your recent posts in this thread realize who is still in High School.

You reply is basically "I know you are, but what am I"?

I stand corrected....you're still in grade school.

#1050 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

You reply is basically "I know you are, but what am I"?
    I stand corrected....you're still in grade school.

No, I actually use your posts as proof. Would you like for me to quote them for you? I know you are just getting use to using things like forums.

There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game/page/21?hl=flato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.