Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg
    There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 24.
    #601 9 years ago

Sexy and humorous ones get my fingers very excited to play! So bring her on!

#602 9 years ago

elvira halloween.jpgelvira halloween.jpg
    #603 9 years ago

So Mr. Nordman has been working on a game, is it Elvira?

#604 9 years ago

Sadly, no...

#605 9 years ago

If Cassandra is involved, I will buy a new Elvira machine. If Dennis is the designer, I will preorder an LE as soon as a distributor will take my deposit.

Pinball is about nostalgia for many - a new Elvira themed would be just as relevant to the hobby as MMR or WOZ or AMH or TBL.

#606 9 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Pinball is about nostalgia for many - a new Elvira themed would be just as relevant to the hobby as MMR or WOZ or AMH or TBL.

Well said - my thoughts exactly.

#607 9 years ago

Interesting rumors. A new Dennis Nordman Elvira Monster UFO Kitty pinball machine. Where the heck would something like that get made?

#608 9 years ago

I personally love Scared Stiff, but don't care for EATPM. Stick to the bawdy, slightly risqué themes with Elvira and I'm definitely interested. That her thing and there's nobody better at it! I'm still hoping to add a SS to my tiny little collection one of these days.

#609 9 years ago

I posted this earlier in the thread, but it's worth another look. Ernest speaks for me 100%.

#610 9 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

I personally love Scared Stiff, but don't care for EATPM. Stick to the bawdy, slightly risqué themes with Elvira and I'm definitely interested. That her thing and there's nobody better at it! I'm still hoping to add a SS to my tiny little collection one of these days.

I own them both, and love them both!

#611 9 years ago
    Quoted from CptAwesomest:

October or not, I still want a 3rd Elvira game.

Maybe Dutch Pinball could make?

#612 9 years ago
    Quoted from SPeD66:

Ernest speaks for me 100%

I miss that dude. Now I wanna go rent cheezy ernest movies.

also in case anyone missed it, elvira made an appearance on epic ink

#614 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I miss that dude. Now I wanna go rent cheezy ernest movies.
    also in case anyone missed it, Elvira made an appearance on epic ink
    » YouTube video

anyone else see the TMNT pinball machine in the background at the shop?

#615 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone else see the TMNT pinball machine in the background at the shop?

Yes, they were actually playing it last episode. Those tattoo artists are totally into 80's cartoons / robot stuff. He also has a couple arcade games. I'm curious who maintains the machine, the shop is in Eugene, OR which is pretty far from anywhere.

The Elvira photo tattoo that one of the customers got just before elvira showed up was really good too
    518422166-Epic-Ink-Josh-Designs-Sexy-Elvira[1].jpg518422166-Epic-Ink-Josh-Designs-Sexy-Elvira[1].jpg

#616 9 years ago
    Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Seeing that it's October and this theme fits perfectly, I just thought I'd bump this thread.

Thanks, I've been slacking lately.

#617 9 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

a new Elvira themed would be just as relevant to the hobby

Damn straight!! It's the only title that could get me to participate in the pre-order nonsense.

#620 9 years ago

Yup....she's still got them.......I mean it......well you know what I mean.

2 months later
    #621 9 years ago

Hey Dennis, if you have some free time I have some freed up cash.With all the other nonsense going on in pinball, why not?? Maybe this one would actually get completed.

#623 9 years ago

In Red! Wow, another pre-order situation. It's everywhere!

#624 9 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

In Red! Wow, another pre-order situation.

I thought you were kidding until I clicked on the link.

#625 9 years ago

Name Ideas:
    Elvira vs the One Eyed Monster
    Elvira and the head with two things

#626 9 years ago

You remember mine? EATME (Elvira And The Monster Entourage)

#627 9 years ago

Elvira And The Sub Humans Insidious Threats
    (no, I won't spell the acronym for you ! )

#629 9 years ago

Elvira Vs The Pinsiders

#630 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

You remember mine? EATME (Elvira And The Monster Entourage)

If there is ever another Elvira game, this HAS to be the name ...

#631 9 years ago

I actually bought the domain name...just in case. (no lie)

#632 9 years ago

This game must be made and Dennis nordman must design this.
    Spooky pinball must produce this and I must own this.

#633 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

This game must be made and Dennis nordman must design this.
    Spooky pinball must produce this and I must own this.

Agree 100%.

But I don't think it will happen.

#634 9 years ago

Well, Dennis should have some time freed up now, Spooky may be considering a licensed theme for the next release and Charlie had talked to Cassandra (Elvira) on one of his early episodes. The stars align and who knows!

#635 9 years ago
    Quoted from aztarac:

Well, Dennis should have some time freed up now,

What about Greg? The the only way it could work is if those two are on board. It's a pipe dream, but these days you never know.

#636 9 years ago
    Quoted from aztarac:

Well, Dennis should have some time freed up now, Spooky may be considering a licensed theme for the next release and Charlie had talked to Cassandra (Elvira) on one of his early episodes. The stars align and who knows!

She's actually been on twice. She said she owns both the pins and plays them often. I hope she comes to a pinball expo sometime, I know Charlie invited her. It's amazing how good she looks, both with and without the costume, Being a witch must have something to do with it

#637 9 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

What about Greg? The the only way in could work is if those two are on board. It's a pipe dream, but these days you never know.

Considering he works full time for Stern now that seems highly unlikely unfortunately.

#638 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Considering he works full time for Stern now that seems highly unlikely unfortunately.

If he's working for Stern I wonder if he has to sign some kind of contract stating he won't design a game for anyone else while under contract.

#639 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

If he's working for Stern I wonder if he has to sign some kind of contract stating he won't design a game for anyone else while under contract.

I would imagine so. And if not it would probably be horrible business sense on his part if he wants to keep his job. Not only that, from what I hear he's crazy busy at Stern, and wouldn't have time to take on a whole new game.

Plus didn't Stern boot Thiel because he worked with JJP?

All adds up to no Freres on a non Stern game as long as he's there as far as I can tell, though obviously I'm speculating.

5 months later
    #640 8 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Damn straight!! It's the only title that could get me to participate in the pre-order nonsense.

Statement is officially recanted.

#641 8 years ago

If Dennis was involved, I would still be IN...

#642 8 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

If Dennis was involved, I would still be IN.

Quoted from spfxted:

If Dennis was involved, I would still be IN.

Maniac!! I'd be Tempted, but would have to bow out. The most I'd consider is a $500 dollar deposit. After that It's COD or nothing.

#643 8 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Maniac!! I'd be Tempted, but would have to bow out. The most I'd consider is a $500 dollar deposit. After that It's COD or nothing.

I'd probably do the same now, in light of the Predator & Jpop debacles. (min. $ down)

However, I would REALLY like to see an Elvira 3 developed. (not to mention, Jpop isn't anything like Nordman & Freres either) They (Dennis & Greg) already have a sound reputation by making Whoa Nellie! and bringing it from a garage game to mass market. (via Stern)

#644 8 years ago
    Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I would REALLY like to see an Elvira 3 developed.

You and me both! I wouldn't give a damn about how many they produced either.

#645 8 years ago

I agree! Another Elvira would be cool but I would really like to see it done with more modern elements like RGB LED's and and an LCD screen.

4 months later
    #646 8 years ago

Since it's October, I figured I'd check in. Dennis, are you there? Still hoping someday it will happen.

#647 8 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Still hoping someday it will happen.

It has to happen. It just does.

#648 8 years ago

Don't worry Honch,
    Every time I see Dennis and or Greg, I always try to slide Elvira 3 into the conversation. Sure it's probably annoying to them after 6 years of repeated degrees of asking but, until they give me the keys to their rooms so I can sneak in to put subliminal messaging headphones on their heads while they sleep, it's the only way I can keep the E3 torch burning...

Spooky might just be our last hope.

#649 8 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Every time I see Dennis and or Greg, I always try to slide Elvira 3 into the conversation.

I almost brought it up when I was talking to Dennis yesterday, but decided I didn't want to be as annoying as NimblePin.

#650 8 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Spooky might just be our last hope.

Charlie has confirmed a couple podcasts ago that he won't touch this title, it's all on Dennis. I really respect that.

As much as I'd like to see another elivra pin, I really wonder what else you could do with it? I mean it's not like she has any recent Elvira movies to pull quotes from. I don't know what else you could do as far as playfield toys that hasn't been done in the current 2.

There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.