Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a newly created Elvira pinball game?”

• YES! I want her. 695 votes
      71%
    • no, I don't like hot, funny women. 164 votes
      17%
    • Who is Elvira? 60 votes
      6%
    • Who is Greg and Dennis? 57 votes
      6%

(Multiple choice - 976 votes by 948 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190914-081015_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-081022_Facebook (resized).jpg
    53ef416a4279f626ac275447f1d227438c0e1c13 (1) (resized).jpg
    elvirasideart03 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4719 (resized).jpg
    0EFC6DAC-9D34-4D49-A738-DB675CB7E7A9 (resized).png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-09-12 om 15.57.48 (resized).png
    IMG_20170722_202533 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170722_192139 (resized).jpg
    ell (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg
    el (resized).jpg
    IMG_5832 (resized).png
    sign jims arcade sm (resized).png
    5852_b589_500 (resized).jpeg
    cleavage.jpg
    There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.
    #451 10 years ago
    Quoted from ahorrorstory:

PLUS it can have a family mode.

The last thing I would want is a "family mode" Elvira. I agree with your point though. Elvira, ultimately never gives you anything but the inclination. She is the ultimate tease.

#452 10 years ago

The family mode would be an option, like it is with scared stiff

1 week later
    #453 10 years ago

Is this still a possibility?

#454 10 years ago
    Quoted from ahorrorstory:

The family mode would be an option, like it is with scared stiff

There's a family mode on Scared Stiff? (Never checked never going to!)

#455 10 years ago

I still say Charlie at Spooky Pinball needs to do this, and I will keep saying it forever and ever. Amen.

#456 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Good one and so true.

#457 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I will never either, but if jjp won't make this machine because of language...there can be a family mode only for people who are worried their children may hear something bad. In my opinion, Elviras naughty comments go right over kids heads. On the pinball arcade for ps3, most of the quotes from the game are changed or omitted. Sad!

#458 10 years ago

Here's what Elvira looks like now, just took this pic about a month or so ago, she was really nice.

image-521.jpgimage-521.jpg

#459 10 years ago

I let my daughters, 6 and 9, play Scared Stiff. I don't worry about any of the humor, the raunchy stuff is pretty subtle, and way over their heads.

#460 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Mine actually had the modesty patch on Elvira's boobs(before I took it off)

#461 10 years ago

If this were done it would be my first new in box purchase. There's no way I could resist the climax of the trilogy...

#462 10 years ago

Monster themes are always popular...

#463 10 years ago

I'd of course want Greg Freres to do the art, but man, if he wasn't available this is my backup artist choice:

http://wacomzombie.deviantart.com/gallery/

He'd do a killer Elivra/monster-themed pin translite/cab/playfield.

#464 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'd of course want Greg Freres to do the art,

Because the artwork is such a big part of the Elvira pins, Greg's work is the only one that would suffice for me. I will say, that link of that artwork is right down my alley and I would love to see something like that on a new pin (horror genre of course).

#465 10 years ago

I agree, artwork on link is great!

#466 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'd of course want Greg Freres to do the art, but man, if he wasn't available this is my backup artist choice:
    http://wacomzombie.deviantart.com/gallery/
    He'd do a killer Elivra/monster-themed pin translite/cab/playfield.

Now THAT would be something to see.

#467 10 years ago

I would be in for this. Finally make a new pin with humor.

-c

#468 10 years ago

Zombie thread. Do we have anything new about this title?

#469 10 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I will say, that link of that artwork is right down my alley and I would love to see something like that on a new pin (horror genre of course).

I agree 100 fold with that. I love that type of art.

#470 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Zombie thread. Do we have anything new about this title?

Nah, it's dead, and no one should expect it to reanimate. I guess there's always hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

#471 10 years ago

I was curious about this so I emailed Scott through Elvira's website and he responded by saying they would love to do a machine with Stern but have not been asked. Maybe we should all email Stern now.

Post edited by bushz : spelling

1 month later
    #472 10 years ago

Good idea to email Stern. Maybe I missed a mention of this in the tons of posts in this thread, but why don't we get in touch with Nordman directly, now that he's at Multimorphic, Inc? Dennis, in case you are reading this, I think there's plenty of interest here! As they are just getting started with some new-gen machines, an "Elvira III" could be an awesome addition to their wave of first titles...

#473 10 years ago

God damnit every time this thread gets bumped I read the title and the author and get excited for half a second before I remember it's just that old thread that someone probably zombied up.

Stop playing with my heart!

#474 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

God damnit every time this thread gets bumped I read the title and the author and get excited for half a second before I remember it's just that old thread that someone probably zombied up.
    Stop playing with my heart!

Does the same thing for me. I still check the thread though hoping to see news of Nordman and Spooky teaming up for Elvira 3...... maybe after they get a few games under their belt.

#475 10 years ago

Never say die......there is always hope.....

Clear.pngClear.png

Retro never gets old so someone has to make an E3 pin

1 month later
    #476 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

God damnit every time this thread gets bumped I read the title and the author and get excited for half a second before I remember it's just that old thread that someone probably zombied up

Sorry in advance. I said a while back I would bump this thread every now and then just to keep the idea out there. It's been a long time since I've been on the forum and it doesn't seem like anything has changed, but I'm still holding out hope. It was and is the only NIB I would consider. That is of course, only if Dennis and Greg are the ones building it.

#478 10 years ago

Ted, I take it, that there haven't been any rumblings on this front?

#479 10 years ago

Not really. The last I heard was about the possible release of WNBJM by Stern....

#480 10 years ago

What does that stand for?

#481 10 years ago

Hi Dennis,

I am a big fan of you and Greg and have several of both of your machines in my collection including SS. I do however feel that the theme is dated and would be much more inclined to purchase a different original themed machine by you two great talents.

#482 10 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

only if Dennis

I believe Nordman is tied up with Lexy Lightspeed at the moment

#483 10 years ago
    Quoted from DnDPins:

I am a big fan of you and Greg and have several of both of your machines in my collection including SS. I do however feel that the theme is dated and would be much more inclined to purchase a different original themed machine by you two great talents.

Nice compliment sandwich. Post what you really want to say in the middle of two "smoke blowing" comments.

#484 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I believe Nordman is tied up with Lexy Lightspeed at the moment

That's a bummer, but it looks like he is working on something innovative.

#485 10 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

What does that stand for?

Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons

#486 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jnewton:

Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons

Thanks.

#488 10 years ago

Yeah, I really dropped the ball on that one.

#489 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I believe Nordman is tied up with Lexy Lightspeed at the moment » YouTube video

now that looks pretty damn cool.

#490 10 years ago
    Quoted from DennisNordman:

Some have argued that Elvira is to old for a new pingame. But we disagree, Elvira is a "character", the game is not about Cassandra, who is still hot by the way. Imagine how Dorothy from WOZ looks now.

Dorothy is dead...this thread should be too.

#491 10 years ago

That would be the first the JJP I would buy.

#492 10 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Dorothy is dead...this thread should be too.

Why do you say that? Some people would love to see it done. If your not interested that doesn't mean others aren't.

#493 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why do you say that? Some people would love to see it done. If your not interested that doesn't mean others aren't.

Exactly! If you're not interested, then move along.

#494 10 years ago

That fact that I'm interested is why I wish this thread would die! It breaks my heart a little every time I see it. I get excited for a moment, I see Elvira, I see Nordman making the post, my brain start firing up the synapses, and then the reality catches up, "oh, it's that old thread where the idea died" and I get sad again.

#495 10 years ago

Happy?

elvira 72 c.jpgelvira 72 c.jpg
    #496 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

That fact that I'm interested is why I wish this thread would die! It breaks my heart a little every time I see it. I get excited for a moment, I see Elvira, I see Nordman making the post, my brain start firing up the synapses, and then the reality catches up, "oh, it's that old thread where the idea died" and I get sad again.

Ah there there, you don't have room for another game anyway.

#497 10 years ago

This would be so awesome on P3. Dennis is already working with Gerry, and the graphic capabilities would provide so many options. Plus, I think they want to do a licensed theme after these first two games.

#498 10 years ago

A third movie and a third pinball machine please. In the absence of a third movie, just do the pinball machine!

#499 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mar:

A third movie and a third pinball machine please. In the absence of a third movie, just do the pinball machine!

I thought she only had the one movie?

#500 10 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

I thought she only had the one movie?

Two. The first one, and Haunted Hills.

There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.