(Topic ID: 260670)

Deadpool is tons of fun

By Astill

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Played it for a couple hours last night. It has been sitting in my games room for a year but last night it just clicked with me. Has this happened to you with any other games?

#2 4 years ago

Anyone know if there is going to be a third in the movie series?

#3 4 years ago

That was AC/DC for me. I bought it when it first came out and couldn't understand the hype. I actually hated that game but told myself to give it 100 games before selling. About 50-60 games in things clicked and I wound up loving that game. Had it almost 7 years before finally selling it a couple months ago.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Anyone know if there is going to be a third in the movie series?

I think so will be a Disney film though this time so who knows how much they will change the film up.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I think so will be a Disney film though this time so who knows how much they will change the film up.

Oh dear God, that does not bode well. I hope they don't try and contain Ryan, I mean his antics ARE Deadpool!

#6 4 years ago

I had buyer's remorse for three months after getting my Doctor Who. Then one day it just clicked and I got it, and it's been my favorite ever since.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Oh dear God, that does not bode well. I hope they don't try and contain Ryan, I mean his antics ARE Deadpool!

Stuber was a Disney movie, so i wouldn't worry too much...

#8 4 years ago

Sorry to keep derailing the OP topic, but on the RR thing, anyone see 6 Underground, AWESOME flick!

#9 4 years ago

I had that feeling with Dialed in. Game has been out for what, 3 years - just picked one up because I realized how awesome it was.

#10 4 years ago

TWD, I'm still waiting for it to click with me.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Once I put in a bit more focus on getting into the modes and then horde and multikills and bringing in well walker or the other multiball, man thats when I was there.

#12 4 years ago

I owned one and sold it. Wish I had it back especially to put on location at my local brewery.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I owned one and sold it. Wish I had it back especially to put on location at my local brewery.

I put a DP Pro out on location about a year ago. After the first 2 weeks the coin box was almost completely full. That has settled down considerably, but it still out earns IMDN and BKSOR each collection.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

Once I put in a bit more focus on getting into the modes and then horde and multikills and bringing in well walker or the other multiball, man thats when I was there.

I've reached Hoarde several times. It still hasn't clicked with me what to do during WW multiball or Bloodbath. Also, the prison multiball rules kind of escape me too. No matter how many times I read about Seige, it just doesn't click with me.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

When it does, it will be one of the best experiences in pinball.

Shoot the 3 drop targets on the left hand side to start modes. Shoot Woodbury to start Horde, Seige and major modes.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ebay-paypal-rip-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.