NOT JUST ONE, BUT TWO NEW LED DISPLAYS FOR CLASSIC BALLY/STERN!
Available as budget-friendly DIY Kits or Fully Assembled. The DIY Kits will come with all components needed to build a great-looking, low-power, efficient LED display. No other display sets match the value and aesthetics at this price! Not only that, but your 5v regulator will thank you because these displays truly offer a low-current design!
The "Traditional" 2-board Design:
This is the two-board design we're all used to on Classic Bally/Stern machines for people that prefer the "traditional" look of a component board mated with a clean-looking digit panel. These slide into the display-holder as usual.
The "UNO" Single-board Design:
This is a single-board design that offers not only a slightly cheaper price-point, but a neat feature to allow you to shift the displays left or right to align better with the display window on the backglass. These are mounted in the same holes as the display holder and can either be mounted with the display holders still left in the machine, or with the display holders removed.
FEATURES OF BOTH DISPLAYS:
- NO HIGH VOLTAGE!
- Low current usage. Displays play nice with the 5v regulator!
- Straight-forward assembly for DIY'ers with a soldering iron. All new parts!
- Adjustable Brightness! Set brightness to your liking!
- Available in 6-digit and 7-digit models (AMBER, BLUE or WHITE digits)
- Can be mixed with plasma displays if desired
- Decimal/Dot can be enbabled or disabled on both 6-digit and 7-digit displays
PHOTO GALLERY CONTEST
We are also doing one more drawing for anyone that posts pictures of the displays installed in their game to this thread. Read this post for contest details!!
Main Prize Entries
dyopp21 (via email)
Secondary Prize Additional Entries:
http://www.pinitech.com - "Pinball Inspired Technology"
NVRAM, kits, upgrades and test equipment for pinball machines