Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ShinyBall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

return-of-an-icon-the-2024-chevelle-70ss-is-here-2022-10-07_14-08-44_535797 (resized).png
return-of-an-icon-the-2024-chevelle-70ss-is-here-2022-10-07_10-36-46_671726-768x505 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

As a 2019 Canyon Denali owner, I’m glad the Canyon is getting a refresh. I love my truck but was FLOORED at things that this 2019 Denali lacks that my 2017 freggin mid-trim Buick Verano had. Supposedly Denali is top of the line, but yet lacks a sunroof, blind spot monitoring, front collision, dual climate control, and power recline. I also find the interior design to be a bit plain. It’s fine, but I expected more. Love the truck otherwise.

The new 2023 AT4 and Denali Canyons look awesome. As long as they figured out the shortcomings that are even pretty standard on mid-tier commuter cars, it’ll be on a very short list for my next truck. I’ll await the more detailed and honest reviews once they’re out in the wild.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha Denali is were Chevy makes all their monies; just slap it on there & raise the price.

Let me guess; you sold it cause it got stuck in 3" of snow? Wife had one and that was always n issue.

Actually no, the Verano was GREAT(!!!) in the snow. Threw on some Continental DWS tires and I never got stuck in that thing.

Once I stopped commuting 35mi to work, and my son moved in with me full time (his mom lives hours away), my need for something fuel efficient went away. I was driving 33,000mi/year which went to like 10,000 during Covid. Plus in much of NH your property taxes don't cover trash, so I wanted a pin and trash hauler. Came down to some SUV's and trucks that had a lot of the comforts I'm used to, and though the SUV's offered more I pounced on the GMC-CPO Canyon Denali the day it came on the market. No way was I normally going to swing something that nice, but they offered me $8K for that Verano (which had 160k mi, cracked pleather, dead wiper fluid pumps, and tons of other little issues) so I got that truck for $30K which was right where I wanted to be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-design-2023-gmc-canyon-atx-4-and-chevy-colorado-zr2?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.