(Topic ID: 69457)

New Dennis Nordman original game.

By RustyLizard

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whoanellie02.jpeg
    TA.jpg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Should be ready to show by Expo in October. Sci-Fi theme.

#2 10 years ago

Big, juicy rockets?

#5 10 years ago

2014 will push the envelope for sure . Almost too many games on deck.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Lexy is old news. I thought something new was announced.

Sorry. He made a Facebook post and I thought it might be a game with Spooky pinball. I forgot all about this one.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry. He made a Facebook post and I thought it might be a game with Spooky pinball. I forgot all about this one.

It's not Lexy! It's my own theme.

#8 10 years ago

Awesome!

#9 10 years ago

is this for Heighway then?

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from DennisNordman:

TA.jpgTA.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Do we know who this game is being made by? Is it another P3 game? Spooky? Someone else?

Is the theme reveal scheduled for October or is that the game unveiling with the theme reveal sooner?

#12 10 years ago

if it's as fun as white water, and flows like Space Cadet, count me in!

#13 10 years ago

Big Juicy Lebowski?

#14 10 years ago

Actually, Lexi is my own theme also. ;- ) This is a completely different game. Not Heighway either. I'm not leaking any more until the game is done. Don't want to over-promise and under-deliver. Just want my pinball friends to know that I'm not slacking!

#15 10 years ago

Wow, so many games coming. I long for the days when you could go to the arcade and play all the latest games, now we have to buy them and make room for them.

#16 10 years ago

Great to hear the news Dennis! Looking forward to another great creation. Thanks for taking to time to chat at expo.

#17 10 years ago

I'm not leaking any more until the game is done. Don't want to over-promise and under-deliver. Just want my pinball friends to know that I'm not slacking!

Thank you for this. It's nice to know that someone out there can just make a game without all the over-hyping "give me your ten thousand dollars NOW" crap. Hoping for a theme that's not car/racing related, with a good dose of adult humor whatever it is.

#18 10 years ago

No offence to anyone making this, but really, is anyone still getting exited about anything *new* until at least one machine from any manufactured is considered complete?

I'm interested in anything that happens, but would like to see one completed game by anyone.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

No offence to anyone making this, but really, is anyone still getting exited about anything *new* until at least one machine from any manufactured is considered complete?

I'm interested in anything that happens, but would like to see one completed game by anyone.

Atomicboy, read my update to the post. I completely agree with you!

#20 10 years ago

Dennis, I appreciate you and your work in pinball.

Thanks for being awesome.

Pete

#22 10 years ago

Actually, Lexi is my own theme also. ;- ) This is a completely different game. Not Heighway either. I'm not leaking any more until the game is done. Don't want to over-promise and under-deliver. Just want my pinball friends to know that I'm not slacking!

NORD MAN! ... NORD MAN! ... NORD MAN!

#23 10 years ago

Atomicboy, read my update to the post. I completely agree with you!

I hear you, wasn't directed at you either, it's just getting harder and more frustrating learning of all these projects, with no one really fully completing one. Even Stern can't seem to complete a game fully, what is the last fully complete Stern? Even Tron isn't done rules wise I heard.

Anyway, here's to you hopefully being the first, make it happen!

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Even Tron isn't done rules wise I heard.

I've played about 600 games on Tron. If something isn't finished, it's news to me.

Just about any game in history could be "tweaked" to include more stuff...but that doesn't mean we have to jump straight into the "unfinished" argument.

Pete

#25 10 years ago

I've heard rumblings, and I cannot wait

#26 10 years ago

I hope the game is chock-full of yetis.

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

I've played about 600 games on Tron. If something isn't finished, it's news to me.
    Just about any game in history could be "tweaked" to include more stuff...but that doesn't mean we have to jump straight into the "unfinished" argument.
    Pete

I just heard there was talk of another update still. I would say it's the last "seems complete" game stern has made.

Don't want to side track this thread with stern anything, not the point.

#28 10 years ago

My interest is piqued.

I hope you're given the budget, the support, and the latitude so you can be innovative, creative, different, and fun, things you're known for and naturally gifted in. Best of luck.

#29 10 years ago

Just want my pinball friends to know that I'm not slacking!

Hi Dennis! ...never thought you were.
    Could you give us a hint of the aprox price point for the machine?
    Thanks!

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Hi Dennis! ...never thought you were.
    Could you give us a hint of the aprox price point for the machine?
    Thanks!

I wouldn't mind paying (a little) more for a better made pin

#31 10 years ago

Elvira.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

NORD MAN! ... NORD MAN! ... NORD MAN!

Dennis Nordman = Awesome Pin

YES,PLEASE!

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I hope the game is chock-full of yetis.

I hope the title of the game is : "Chock-full of Yetis"

Pete

#34 10 years ago

You mean the Elvira and the Monster Entourage (EATME) game is Not Dead??

#35 10 years ago

Any chance were going to get another ramp game in the future? A water park theme could always work without too much impact on WH2O.

#36 10 years ago

The NSA phone taps suggest it will be an Elvira theme - Elvira Mistress of the Dark - with new approach. Snowden PM'd me.

#37 10 years ago

Elvira VS Sasquatch.

Breaking news on Coast 2 Coast Pinball.

(this is not true)

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from C2CPinball:

Elvira VS Sasquatch.
    Breaking news on Coast 2 Coast Pinball.
    (this is not true)

I need my podcast fix. Just record your day and put it out there.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Should be ready to show by Expo in October. Sci-Fi theme.

Elvira: Lust in Space!

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Wow, so many games coming. I long for the days when you could go to the arcade and play all the latest games, now we have to buy them and make room for them.

Agree with that. Crazy times indeed.

#41 10 years ago

Demolition Man...... 2?

I seriously love DM.

#42 10 years ago

what company does Mr. Nordman work for or with? who is producing this game?

#44 10 years ago

Hi Dennis you and Borg man are the best dang designers in the biz!! Good to hear from you.

#45 10 years ago

My money is on "Crusin' with Elvira and The Count". (Counting Cars Reference)

Now that I think about it - it would be a good theme for a game. Sorta like a modern Taxi. Remember - I said it first!

#46 10 years ago

? SCI FI Theme?

1) Star Wars(STERN)
    2) Pigs in Space / Muppets ( STERN)
    3) Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ( JJP)
    4) ?

#47 10 years ago

I'm ready!

whoanellie02.jpegwhoanellie02.jpeg
    #48 10 years ago

Whoa Nelly ... the first Stern Pinball with complete Code ..

#49 10 years ago

Easily my favorite designer.. he could make a flipperless bagatelle fun, I have no doubt...

#50 10 years ago

this is great news. its also very cool that mr. nordman takes time to keep us pinball loonies in the loop.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-dennis-nordman-original-game/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.