grep serial (resized).png
underdata (resized).png
correctone (resized).png
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 16.39.17 (resized).jpeg
lsrta (resized).png
baspath (resized).png
web ui (resized).png
serial-media-ini place (resized).png
There are 290 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 2 years ago

I have been chatting with both Zig & Taz in pursuit of the one pi does both sound and video and they both have been hugely helpful. I feel like I am getting close. I have followed all the steps given from Zig & Taz and referred to github and I am having a problem with the video not playing. Note that I can manually play a video using omxplayer. Serial media server is running but it is not leaving behind any logs in the the /boot/smsdata/data directory, so somehow running and logging somewhere else?

root@tiltaudio3:/boot/smsdata/data# service serial-media status
● serial-media.service - Serial Media Service
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/serial-media.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (start-pre) since Thu 2021-09-02 19:46:08 BST; 9s ago
Cntrl PID: 906 (sleep)
Tasks: 1 (limit: 1635)
CGroup: /system.slice/serial-media.service
└─906 /bin/sleep 10

Sep 02 19:46:08 tiltaudio3 systemd[1]: Started Serial Media Service.

Any ideas on what to look for next are appreciated.

Also note, that I cannot get to the serial media server web ui at port 31009

#202 2 years ago

@Zigzagzag: I'm afraid I already have a problem at the very first step (I'm logged on as "su")...

root@tiltaudio3:/boot/smsdata/omx# git clone https://github.com/popcornmix/omxplayer.git
bash: git: command not found

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Zigzagzag: I'm afraid I already have a problem at the very first step (I'm logged on as "su")...
root@tiltaudio3:/boot/smsdata/omx# git clone https://github.com/popcornmix/omxplayer.git
bash: git: command not found

Try "sudo apt-get install git" if you want to go this way.
But I'm not really convinced that will do the trick .. since one of your omxplayer binaries obviously can parse the "win" parameter it should be possible to make it work as it is.
Perhaps if you change the order of the parameters in the SMS script ?
Have you tried with a direct path - for both binaries - in the SMS script ?

#204 2 years ago

Slowly but inevitably I am getting very, very confused... both versions are running at the same time???

root@tiltaudio3:/boot/smsdata/omx# ps ax |grep -i omxplayer
636 ? S 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/omxplayer -b --no-osd --loop /boot/smsdata/data/startup_map_glitched_3.1_1024x600.mp4 win 0,0,800,480
649 ? SLl 0:39 /usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd --loop /boot/smsdata/data/startup_map_glitched_3.1_1024x600.mp4 win 0,0,800,480
1092 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep -i omxplayer

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Slowly but inevitably I am getting very, very confused... both versions are running at the same time??? At least this tells me that the /usr/bin version of omxplayer is the one that has been started from your script, because it has the "--win" parameter...
root@tiltaudio3:/boot/smsdata/omx# ps ax |grep -i omxplayer
636 ? S 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/omxplayer -b --no-osd --loop /boot/smsdata/data/startup_map_glitched_3.1_1024x600.mp4 win 0,0,800,480
649 ? SLl 0:39 /usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd --loop /boot/smsdata/data/startup_map_glitched_3.1_1024x600.mp4 win 0,0,800,480
1092 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep -i omxplayer

Yes, you can have 2 binaries/programs installed at the same time - at different locations.
But look closely at what you have pasted :

usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd --loop /boot/smsdata/data/startup_map_glitched_3.1_1024x600.mp4 win 0,0,800,480

I believe the 2 dashes ("--") before the "win" parameter are missing here ?

#206 2 years ago

I have to correct myself and just edited my last post accordingly: both versions have the "win" parameter (and are running from the same path)

Indeed, you are correct. Sorry for my very, very stupid oversight. I just corrected that and rebooted the Pi.

root@tiltaudio3:/home/pi# ps ax |grep -i omxplayer
4672 ? S 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/omxplayer -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_map_glitched_4_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
4684 ? RL 0:00 /usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_map_glitched_4_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
4686 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep -i omxplayer

Although both processes are running again, no videos are being displayed. I added both paths in img-serial-move.py, no difference. I get the same output when I remove the absolute path in the script:

2040 ? S 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/omxplayer -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_logos_2_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
2052 ? R 0:00 /usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_logos_2_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480

Interestingly, the above output with the /usr/bin path is from when I had changed the path for omxplayer in the script to /home/pi/bin (and rebooted the Pi).

By "change the order of the parameter", did you mean change the order of the 2 "args" lines here?

def play_movie(name, loop):
global movie_playing, config, log, current_connection
media = Path(name).absolute()
movie_playing = name
if (loop == 0): args = config['player']['exec'].split()
else: args = config['player']['loop'].split()
-> args.append( media.as_posix() )
-> args.append("--win 0,0,800,480")
log.debug("running: {}".format(args))
player = popenAndCall(onProcessExit, 1, name, args, stdin=PIPE, stdout=PIPE, shell=False )
#player = Popen(['omxplayer', '-b', Path(m[id]).absolute().as_posix() ], stdin=PIPE, stdout=PIPE, shell=False )
log.debug( "playing movie {} in process {}".format(name,player.pid))
#player.set_aspect_mode(config['player'].get('aspectMode','stretch'))
#player.stopEvent += lambda : movie_ended()
if current_connection:
current_connection.send("# playing {}\r\n".format(name).encode(charset))

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

I have to correct myself and just edited my last post accordingly: both versions have the "win" parameter (and are running from the same path)
Indeed, you are correct. Sorry for my very, very stupid oversight. I just corrected that and rebooted the Pi.
4672 ? S 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/omxplayer -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_map_glitched_4_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
4684 ? RL 0:00 /usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_map_glitched_4_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
4686 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep -i omxplayer
Although both processes are running again, no videos are being displayed. I added both paths in img-serial-move.py, no difference. I get the same output when I remove the absolute path in the script:
2040 ? S 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/omxplayer -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_logos_2_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
2052 ? R 0:00 /usr/bin/omxplayer.bin -b --no-osd /boot/smsdata/data/default_logos_2_1024x600.mp4 --win 0,0,800,480
Interestingly, the above output with the /usr/bin path is from when I had changed the path for omxplayer in the script to /home/pi/bin (and rebooted the Pi).
By "change the order of the parameter", did you mean change the order of the 2 "args" lines here?
def play_movie(name, loop):
global movie_playing, config, log, current_connection
media = Path(name).absolute()
movie_playing = name
if (loop == 0): args = config['player']['exec'].split()
else: args = config['player']['loop'].split()
-> args.append( media.as_posix() )
-> args.append("--win 0,0,800,480")
log.debug("running: {}".format(args))
player = popenAndCall(onProcessExit, 1, name, args, stdin=PIPE, stdout=PIPE, shell=False )
#player = Popen(['omxplayer', '-b', Path(m[id]).absolute().as_posix() ], stdin=PIPE, stdout=PIPE, shell=False )
log.debug( "playing movie {} in process {}".format(name,player.pid))
#player.set_aspect_mode(config['player'].get('aspectMode','stretch'))
#player.stopEvent += lambda : movie_ended()
if current_connection:
current_connection.send("# playing {}\r\n".format(name).encode(charset))

Yes, that is what I meant - place the "win" args.append before the "media as posix" one.

I must admit it is hard to tell what is going on.
I would expect that it should be possible to use the binary in /home/pi - but then again, if I understand the git page correctly - omxplayer is just a shell script that calls omxplayer.bin.
So it might be that the shell script in /home/pi doesn't reference the omxplayer.bin that (I suppose) is in /home/pi and therefore uses the one in /usr/bin (which presumably is in path).
Hard to say from here ... and I have sold my CFTBL so I can't check how mine behaves/behaved ... :/

#208 2 years ago

No worries, your help is much appreciated! Without you guys I wouldn't have any video at all. Woulld be great if steve45 could also chip in here.

#209 2 years ago

Still fiddling. A little progress, nothing worthy of posting yet. Haven't forgotten about you neither, @hawknole.

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Still fiddling. A little progress, nothing worthy of posting yet. Haven't forgotten about you neither, hawknole.

Thanks Taz, I have been working on my TotAN restore in the meantime, getting close.

#211 2 years ago

@Zigzagzag: it's running... Out of sheer desperation, I added the "--win" parameter at the beginning of the script. I now see my test video in full screen. However, what I do not understand, the parameter is not listed in the log, can you shed some light on the reason for this?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#212 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Zigzagzag: it's running... Out of sheer desperation, I added the "--win" parameter at the beginning of the script. I now see my test video in full screen. However, what I do not understand, the parameter is not listed in the log, can you shed some light on the reason for this?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No idea, but hey .. if it works, don't worry about it

#213 2 years ago

Too true

Thanks for all your help!

1 week later
#214 2 years ago

I got the single Pi working with help from this thread, Zig & Taz, thanks all.

Taz asked me if I loaded the updated python script from Zig and I thought I did but I looked at the file closer and I did not use the modified python file, however, my video is playing when I expect it. So I am a little unsure what the python modification is intended to do?

Thanks again.

#215 2 years ago

Question is, when do you expect it to play?

Do you have startup videos playing after you switch on the machine i.e. during attract mode?
Do you have default videos playing in between sound events (i.e. when no videos are triggered by any sounds and after the last sound event video has finished)?

#216 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

I got the single Pi working with help from this thread, Zig & Taz, thanks all.
Taz asked me if I loaded the updated python script from Zig and I thought I did but I looked at the file closer and I did not use the modified python file, however, my video is playing when I expect it. So I am a little unsure what the python modification is intended to do?
Thanks again.

It adds support for :

- playing movies starting with "startup" in the filename on boot, so you don't have a black screen on first attract mode
- "loop" command so attract movies don't stop after single play

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

It adds support for :
- playing movies starting with "startup" in the filename on boot, so you don't have a black screen on first attract mode
- "loop" command so attract movies don't stop after single play

Cool, thanks guys, will add in.

#218 2 years ago

It would be totally cool to get one of those 3D fans to work with the Media Server and use it as a topper:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000579865125.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.659e4c4dMc6T5K

Check this out:

However, since they don't seem to have HDMI and require a .bin file format, this would not be out-of-the-box with the current Tilt!Audio revision....

1 week later
#219 2 years ago

Having problems with the video not playing. Oddly, it is working fine when there is no license and not working with the full license applied. I tried two different Pi's and two different TiltAudio boards, all with the same results. In discussions with Steve but looking for a possible solution to force the socket call.

In looking at the logs when the socket call for the playCommand equals 60 then the video plays fine, per below:
2021-10-07 01:35:39.671 DEBUG SndServi [serialSend] [serial.c:119] Sending serial cmd 'PLAY car2.mp4'
2021-10-07 01:35:39.674 DEBUG SndServi [sendSocketCmd] [socketIo.c:60] send cmd via socket: PLAY car2.mp4

However, with the license applied it tries to send to another socket and errors and does not play the video, per below:
2021-10-07 01:06:40.045 DEBUG MHD-sing [serialSend] [serial.c:119] Sending serial cmd 'PLAY snack1.mp4'
2021-10-07 01:06:40.054 ERROR MHD-sing [sendSocketCmd] [socketIo.c:57] send via socket failed

Looking for a way to force the socket call to 60. Any ideas on how I could do this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Having problems with the video not playing. Oddly, it is working fine when there is no license and not working with the full license applied. I tried two different Pi's and two different TiltAudio boards, all with the same results. In discussions with Steve but looking for a possible solution to force the socket call.
In looking at the logs when the socket call for the playCommand equals 60 then the video plays fine, per below:
2021-10-07 01:35:39.671 DEBUG SndServi [serialSend] [serial.c:119] Sending serial cmd 'PLAY car2.mp4'
2021-10-07 01:35:39.674 DEBUG SndServi [sendSocketCmd] [socketIo.c:60] send cmd via socket: PLAY car2.mp4
However, with the license applied it tries to send to another socket and errors and does not play the video, per below:
2021-10-07 01:06:40.045 DEBUG MHD-sing [serialSend] [serial.c:119] Sending serial cmd 'PLAY snack1.mp4'
2021-10-07 01:06:40.054 ERROR MHD-sing [sendSocketCmd] [socketIo.c:57] send via socket failed
Looking for a way to force the socket call to 60. Any ideas on how I could do this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Could it be the lua bug biting you ?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-creature-holo-mod-for-cftbl/page/4#post-6368411

#221 2 years ago

Thanks Zig, however, lua is already disabled.

Looking for a way to force that socket to 60.

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Thanks Zig, however, lua is already disabled.
Looking for a way to force that socket to 60.

Ah, Zig corrected me, thank you sir. 60 is not the socket call but the line number in the source code, still odd that when line 60 is called it works and why it would refer to another line like 57 or 59, both of which I have seen.

#223 2 years ago

Working on the one pi sound and video, I have discovered that a folder structure sound package will work with a titlaudio license but an altsound CSV file will not play video with a tiltaudio license. Oddly, an altsound CSV will work without a license but when the license is applied the video will not play using a CSV referenced sound pack.

As a note, I have serial video calls on a one Pi running in my Getaway and my CFTBL with the folder structure sound pack.

I was able to update my Getaway sound pack with different files and not get a scrambled ID message, however, when I try to do it with CFTBL I do not have as much luck. I am leaving the folder structure name the same and just changing out the audio files. Looking for a solution to the scrambled ID problem with a folder structure. Thanks.

#224 2 years ago

I am going with altsound format for all tiltaudio. I can get altsound to work with video on one Pi without a license, however, once a license is applied the serial video will not play. If someone gets the one Pi video to work with the altsound format please advise

#225 2 years ago

If you still have problems with the omxplayer build, the latest TILT!Audio image has a custom build already included. source could be found here: https://gitlab.com/sker65/omxplayer it is the build you found in /home/pi/bin already.
It has some additional features, that can be used either from command line or dbus control, see here https://gitlab.com/sker65/omxplayer/-/commit/4f5a731e5e38cf54c5b34182394b57f4e8c1e6af

2 months later
#226 2 years ago

After months of testing & troubleshooting, I tried every possible combination, it is still the license file that causes problems with video playing in my single pi Creech setup. Everything works perfect with no license but when the license is applied the PLAY call changes and the video stops working.

#227 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Everything works perfect with no license but when the license is applied the PLAY call changes and the video stops working.

not sure if I mentioned this earlier: have you tried to disable lua? Or use a license without lua.

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from steve45:

not sure if I mentioned this earlier: have you tried to disable lua? Or use a license without lua.

Yes, lua is disabled

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Yes, lua is disabled

what capabilities are enable in your license? basic or extended (lua included)?

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from steve45:

what capabilities are enable in your license? basic or extended (lua included)?

Extended

3 weeks later
#231 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

It would be totally cool to get one of those 3D fans to work with the Media Server and use it as a topper:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000579865125.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.659e4c4dMc6T5K
Check this out:

However, since they don't seem to have HDMI and require a .bin file format, this would not be out-of-the-box with the current Tilt!Audio revision....

Trust me, you don't want one of these in your living room. I have one, it's NOISY !!! It's a damn full speed fan, with blades not exactly designed for silence. It's back in the box, I don't even turn it on.

3 weeks later
#232 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

For anyone interested : you can run the serial media server on the same Pi as the sound runs on.
This saves you buying 2 Pis, cabling etc.
The following assumes a basic knowledge of Linux and that you are able to SSH into the TiltAudio card, use SCP to transfer files to it and use nano to edit config files there.
This is the recipe :
1) Install TiltAudio card as normal with appropriate sound pack featuring the right serial.txt command files
2) Set up TiltAudio with serial server address 127.0.0.1 and port 19999
3) Install serial media server into the directory /home/pi/serial-media-srv on the TiltAudio Pi as described here : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv
The easiest way is to download the master zip (https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv/archive/master.zip) and unzip in the /home/pi directory.
Afterwards, rename /home/pi/serial-media-srv-master to /home/pi/serial-media-srv
Copy /home/pi/serial-media-srv/serial-media.service to /etc/systemd/system
4) Make a directory "smsdata" under /boot on TiltAudio SD card.
Make a directory "data" under "smsdata".
Put your mediafiles there
5) In /home/pi/serial-media-srv/start.sh, edit the BASEPATH :
BASEPATH=/boot/smsdata
6) Create /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini using the content as shown in the readme on the site above but enable the socketport :
socketport=19999
7) In /boot/config.txt on the SD-card for the Pi, comment out the line DISABLE_HDMI :
# for pi4 disable status at startup
#DISABLE_HDMI=1
Enable the serial media server : systemctl enable serial-media
9) Reboot
Tested and working on a Pi3b.

him everyone, i'm new on this forum.

so, i bought the tilt audio a couple weeks ago, since then i not have sucess on showing videos on the screen.
with 2 raspberry's the screen show's "MEDIA PACK IS MISSING"

So i try the tututoral above to use only one rasp.

my setup is:

Raspberry pi 3 model B +
32gb sd ultra
Titl audio board v3.7

using img on sd card 1.38 (i try the last release 1.40 with no sucess too)
connected in hotspot tiltaudio and change to wifi network to acess from my pc

i follow step by step in this tutorial above, the weird part is i dont have the serial.log on boot/smsdata/data
i dont know if i have to put then manually or the system it self create automatically

sms adress changed to 127.0.0.1, sms port to 19999
lua disable, serial port enable, device serial /dev/ttyS0
install all apt-get metioned on serial-media-serv Readme

media pack from cftbl correctly inside boot/smsdata/data with default.jpg manually installed.

running SCP with ROOT 192.168.100.84:22 (i dont know if this matter)

all i have is a tiltaudio! logo in any circunstance on the game and tilt audio config. sound no video is triggered when i put play

i really apreciated if anyone can help me

PS: i'am brazillian, so sorry for my bad english

#233 2 years ago

here is a status from serial media service, on line "active" i got (start-pre) i don't know what this mean.

serialmediaservicestatus (resized).pngserialmediaservicestatus (resized).png
#234 2 years ago

i upload a print for raspin.log when i got a line "g [sendSocketCmd] [socketIo.c:57] send via socket failed"
and a print from my directory with the missing serial.log

directory data (resized).pngdirectory data (resized).pngraspinlog (resized).pngraspinlog (resized).png
#235 2 years ago
Quoted from thiagomax:

i upload a print for raspin.log when i got a line "g [sendSocketCmd] [socketIo.c:57] send via socket failed"
and a print from my directory with the missing serial.log
[quoted image][quoted image]

It seems the serial media server is not running ?

I see you wrote :
sudo start serial-media service

This is the wrong syntax.
Can you try :
service serial-media start

#236 2 years ago

i try that and have the same

print logfile (resized).pngprint logfile (resized).pngserial putty (resized).pngserial putty (resized).png
#237 2 years ago
Quoted from thiagomax:

i try that and have the same
[quoted image][quoted image]

ignore the print of putty, i wrote serial instead Serial

print putty (resized).pngprint putty (resized).png
#238 2 years ago
Quoted from thiagomax:

ignore the print of putty, i wrote serial instead Serial
[quoted image]

For the serial media server - did you make the config file : /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini using the config shown here : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv#config-file

Afterwards, did you do this :

6) Create /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini using the content as shown in the readme on the site above but enable the socketport :

socketport=19999

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

For the serial media server - did you make the config file : /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini using the config shown here : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv#config-file
Afterwards, did you do this :
socketport=19999

yes i did that

serial-media-ini place (resized).pngserial-media-ini place (resized).pngsocketport (resized).pngsocketport (resized).png
#240 2 years ago

here is my web ui config.

web ui (resized).pngweb ui (resized).png
#241 2 years ago

It might be that the serial media server does not read the correct configuration file.

Did you do this part ?

5) In /home/pi/serial-media-srv/start.sh, edit the BASEPATH :

BASEPATH=/boot/smsdata

#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

It might be that the serial media server does not read the correct configuration file.

i did this part too.

baspath (resized).pngbaspath (resized).png
#243 2 years ago
Quoted from thiagomax:

i did this part too. [quoted image]

And no USB stick in the Pi ?
If you have a USB stick in the Pi it will change basepath and this will not work.

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

And no USB stick in the Pi ?
If you have a USB stick in the Pi it will change basepath and this will not work.

i dont have a usb stick on the pi. my media is under boot/smsdata/data on the sd card.

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from thiagomax:

i dont have a usb stick on the pi. my media is under boot/smsdata/data on the sd card.

Ok, then I don't know. I believe the serial media server is not reading the config file.

Could you do :

cd /boot/smsdata
ls -rtaFl

... and post the output here ?
Might be some file permissions.

#246 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

Ok, then I don't know. I believe the serial media server is not reading the config file.
Could you do :
cd /boot/smsdata
ls -rtaFl
... and post the output here ?
Might be some file permissions.

this is normal ? i got nothing to response the command

lsrta (resized).pnglsrta (resized).png
#247 2 years ago
Quoted from thiagomax:

this is normal ? i got nothing to response the command
[quoted image]

It should be a lowercase L at the end of the command, not the pipe symbol.
Do ctrl-c and try again.

#248 2 years ago

I've never been so angry at an image before

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 16.39.17 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 16.39.17 (resized).jpeg
#249 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

It should be a lowercase L at the end of the command, not the pipe symbol.
Do ctrl-c and try again.

sorry my bad

correctone (resized).pngcorrectone (resized).png
#250 2 years ago

Ok, that looks right. Can you run the same command in the smsdata directory ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 9.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 24.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 27.95
There are 290 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-creature-holo-mod-for-cftbl/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.