grep serial (resized).png
underdata (resized).png
correctone (resized).png
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 16.39.17 (resized).jpeg
lsrta (resized).png
baspath (resized).png
web ui (resized).png
serial-media-ini place (resized).png
There are 290 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Parts are here pulled my hologram and other associated parts. Now to assemble this bad boy
[quoted image]

Hey Robertstone, coming across this thread has been most excited I’ve been in ages as my original hologram is completely dead.. lol definitely count me in for your plug n play mods. And great job on taking the lead on this project as you you’ll make a lot of creech owners happy.

#102 4 years ago

Looks great! count me in for one when pre-orders start!

1 week later
#103 4 years ago

So sunday i got everything i need. Ill start a new thread with a video, pricing etc. Ive made some changes to the board and new videos. I haven't revealed it yet cause I for one have been as frustrated as everyone and dont wanna show it till i can display it working in action with a ship date. I have all the materials just need to make a instruction sheet.The kit will include

New revised board using steves tilt audio program
Wire harness prebuilt with powersupply
13 inch high def monitor
Monitor mounting base
High strength velcro for mounting or T nuts to hard mount the screen. Some people may not be comfortable drilling their cab.
Custom sound package
New custom video package
Harness to adapt flipper buttons as an input for bonus features
Serialized plate for fun

#104 4 years ago

So sunday i got everything i need. Ill start a new thread with a video, pricing etc. Ive made some changes to the board and new videos. I haven't revealed it yet cause I for one have been as frustrated as everyone and dont wanna show it till i can display it working in action with a ship date. I have all the materials just need to make a instruction sheet.The kit will include
New revised board using steves tilt audio program
Wire harness prebuilt with powersupply
13 inch high def monitor
Monitor mounting base
High strength velcro for mounting or T nuts to hard mount the screen. Some people may not be comfortable drilling their cab.
Custom sound package
New custom video package
Harness to adapt flipper buttons as an input for bonus features
Serialized plate for fun

Im in. Funny how you got this done so fast and the other guy has yet to come up with anything.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Im in. Funny how you got this done so fast and the other guy has yet to come up with anything.

I had some help lol. The biggest part is going to be the new video. As much as id love to say this is a complete package the videos etc based on user feedback will prolly be updated over time. First orders will be via pinside and rest will be through a website prolly

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

VERY important to note that this is due to the assistance of a whole bunch of people. Steve and Lucky1 did the original design and development work, lots of people helped with initial troubleshooting, and now Rob is doing all the legwork to get it configured and tested and ready to roll. “The other guy” is a one-man show with about 10,000 projects all started, and not many I’m aware of that got finished.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

VERY important to note that this is due to the assistance of a whole bunch of people. Steve and Lucky1 did the original design and development work, lots of people helped with initial troubleshooting, and now Rob is doing all the legwork to get it configured and tested and ready to roll. “The other guy” is a one-man show with about 10,000 projects all started, and not many I’m aware of that got finished.

Well to be honest the more that this project has moved along more I've found another route that will offer people not wanting the sound upgrade or have a pinsound. Promise ive used all my resources and people have been outsourced to perfect every avenue

#108 4 years ago

Let me know when this is finished as I would also be in for a plug-in play. Don't mind some wiring work and/or modifications to make it work.

#109 4 years ago

Well to be honest the more that this project has moved along more I've found another route that will offer people not wanting the sound upgrade or have a pinsound

Looking forward to seeing this option

Congrats on the work so far, think you're on a winner with offering different solutions to suit people's tastes

#110 4 years ago

Well to be honest the more that this project has moved along more I've found another route that will offer people not wanting the sound upgrade or have a pinsound. Promise ive used all my resources and people have been outsourced to perfect every avenue

Indeed. I'm happy to hear about this option as well. Cannot wait.

#111 4 years ago

I had some help lol. The biggest part is going to be the new video. As much as id love to say this is a complete package the videos etc based on user feedback will prolly be updated over time. First orders will be via pinside and rest will be through a website prolly

Hey Robertstone, just out of curiosity, there’s obviously a number of us on your list here at pin side awaiting your awesome mod, wouldn’t you be under the pump doing all of these?? Hopefully you’ve got some reinforcements to lend you a hand.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from Cody_R:

Hey Robertstone, just out of curiosity, there’s obviously a number of us on your list here at pin side awaiting your awesome mod, wouldn’t you be under the pump doing all of these?? Hopefully you’ve got some reinforcements to lend you a hand.

Yes honestly alot is being outsourced. A buddy is helping me with the board, im building the screen mount and wiring harness. another friend is doing the coding and video editing. Id love to do this my self but its simply to much and not logical to be done in s timely manner. Wheels are turning

#113 4 years ago

Also to clarify the reasoning behind new video is i cannot contact Mike to use his and honestly it needs updated as well. Ill notify everyone when the new one is ready to display. Ill show a gameplay and under the hood

#114 4 years ago

Testing

20190529_204409 (resized).jpg20190529_204409 (resized).jpg20190529_204412 (resized).jpg20190529_204412 (resized).jpg
#115 4 years ago

Testing[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good

#116 4 years ago

Yeah baby! Did you finally get some of MikeD’s video? That looks awfully familiar

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yeah baby! Did you finally get some of MikeD’s video? That looks awfully familiar

I got it but i havent cleared it with mike to distribute as he isnt responding so ive moved forward in creating my own but im using his for testing our boards and switch matrix. So far so good

#118 4 years ago

Finally seeing pics being revealed almost feels like I’m watching this.....Almost

A1F7F04E-BD62-4DDB-9DE0-5E25A887F35C.gifA1F7F04E-BD62-4DDB-9DE0-5E25A887F35C.gif
2 weeks later
#119 4 years ago

Any other updates yet on this mod? Will be interesting to hear what stage your up too.

2 weeks later
#120 4 years ago

I'm interested in this project. Any updates?

#121 4 years ago

Very interested as well. My hologram is blue so ready for this mod. Sign me up on the pre-order list.

1 year later
#122 3 years ago

What happened to this.

#123 3 years ago

What should happen ? It is DIY and working

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

What should happen ? It is DIY and working

Robertstone0407 should reply on his progress with the kit he was assembling is what I'm guessing the actual ask was.

6 months later
#125 3 years ago

steve45 does the CFTBL serial media server package on your website also contain the necessary files/configs for the sound board ?

#126 3 years ago

For anyone interested : you can run the serial media server on the same Pi as the sound runs on.
This saves you buying 2 Pis, cabling etc.

The following assumes a basic knowledge of Linux and that you are able to SSH into the TiltAudio card, use SCP to transfer files to it and use nano to edit config files there.

This is the recipe :

1) Install TiltAudio card as normal with appropriate sound pack featuring the right serial.txt command files

2) Set up TiltAudio with serial server address 127.0.0.1 and port 19999

3) Install serial media server into the directory /home/pi/serial-media-srv on the TiltAudio Pi as described here : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv
The easiest way is to download the master zip (https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv/archive/master.zip) and unzip in the /home/pi directory.
Afterwards, rename /home/pi/serial-media-srv-master to /home/pi/serial-media-srv
Copy /home/pi/serial-media-srv/serial-media.service to /etc/systemd/system

4) Make a directory "smsdata" under /boot on TiltAudio SD card.
Make a directory "data" under "smsdata".
Put your mediafiles there

5) In /home/pi/serial-media-srv/start.sh, edit the BASEPATH :

BASEPATH=/boot/smsdata

6) Create /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini using the content as shown in the readme on the site above but enable the socketport :

socketport=19999

7) In /boot/config.txt on the SD-card for the Pi, comment out the line DISABLE_HDMI :

# for pi4 disable status at startup
#DISABLE_HDMI=1

Enable the serial media server : systemctl enable serial-media

9) Reboot

Tested and working on a Pi3b.

3 months later
#127 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

For anyone interested : you can run the serial media server on the same Pi as the sound runs on.
This saves you buying 2 Pis, cabling etc.
The following assumes a basic knowledge of Linux and that you are able to SSH into the TiltAudio card, use SCP to transfer files to it and use nano to edit config files there.
This is the recipe :
1) Install TiltAudio card as normal with appropriate sound pack featuring the right serial.txt command files
2) Set up TiltAudio with serial server address 127.0.0.1 and port 19999
3) Install serial media server into the directory /home/pi/serial-media-srv on the TiltAudio Pi as described here : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv
The easiest way is to download the master zip (https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv/archive/master.zip) and unzip in the /home/pi directory.
Afterwards, rename /home/pi/serial-media-srv-master to /home/pi/serial-media-srv
Copy /home/pi/serial-media-srv/serial-media.service to /etc/systemd/system
4) Make a directory "smsdata" under /boot on TiltAudio SD card.
Make a directory "data" under "smsdata".
Put your mediafiles there
5) In /home/pi/serial-media-srv/start.sh, edit the BASEPATH :
BASEPATH=/boot/smsdata
6) Create /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini using the content as shown in the readme on the site above but enable the socketport :
socketport=19999
7) In /boot/config.txt on the SD-card for the Pi, comment out the line DISABLE_HDMI :
# for pi4 disable status at startup
#DISABLE_HDMI=1
Enable the serial media server : systemctl enable serial-media
9) Reboot
Tested and working on a Pi3b.

On step 6, I'm little bit unsure, as the test file provided by Steve on his github seems to be using VLC player installed on his macbook. What should be a proper ini file for a RPI ?

Thanks

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

On step 6, I'm little bit unsure, as the test file provided by Steve on his github seems to be using VLC player installed on his macbook. What should be a proper ini file for a RPI ?
Thanks

Yes, the ini file in the repo itself is wrong/too old - but in the readme there's a newer/better example which I used : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv#config-file

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

Yes, the ini file in the repo itself is wrong/too old - but in the readme there's a newer/better example which I used : https://github.com/sker65/serial-media-srv#config-file

Thanks, I had missed that.

1 week later
#130 2 years ago

@Zigzagzag: thanks for this excellent description!

I set my System up as per Zigzagags excellent instructions, but no videos are playing. I'm a bit stumped at the moment... After starting, the monitor shows TiltAudio logo (/home/pi/tiltaudio3-fullhd-gray-bg-landscape.png)... TA is running on a Pi3b. This is what I did:

- in TA Config, configured sms_address to localhost (127.0.0.1) and sms_port to 19999
- master.zip downloaded from github and extracted to /home/pi/serial-media-srv (renamed as instructed)
- copied /home/pi/serial-media-srv/serial-media.service to /etc/systemd/system
- created /boot/smsdata/data
- MP4 files placed in /boot/smsdata/data
ImageFiles (resized).pngImageFiles (resized).png
- basepath set
BOOTPATH (resized).pngBOOTPATH (resized).png
- /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini created
serial-media-srv.ini (resized).pngserial-media-srv.ini (resized).png
- /boot/config.txt changed
config.txt (resized).pngconfig.txt (resized).png
- enabled the media server
- rebooted

The service is up and running:
Service (resized).pngService (resized).png

The Serial.log seems to indicate that no media files are found:
Log (resized).pngLog (resized).png

If it doesn't find any videos, I would have expected to see default.jpg, telling me to install a media pack. However, the TA logo keeps being displayed. I also tested to set enable_serial to TRUE in the TA config, but no change in behavior whatsoever.

I should add that initially I saw an error re. missing module 'serial' so I installed it manually with "apt-get install python3-pip" and "python3 -m pip install pyserial" (as described in the github link above)

Any tipps what I should do now to narrow this down?

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Zigzagzag: thanks for this excellent description!
I set my System up as per Zigzagags excellent instructions, but no videos are playing. I'm a bit stumped at the moment... After starting, the monitor shows TiltAudio logo (/home/pi/tiltaudio3-fullhd-gray-bg-landscape.png)... TA is running on a Pi3b. This is what I did:
- in TA Config, configured sms_address to localhost (127.0.0.1) and sms_port to 19999
- master.zip downloaded from github and extracted to /home/pi/serial-media-srv (renamed as instructed)
- copied /home/pi/serial-media-srv/serial-media.service to /etc/systemd/system
- created /boot/smsdata/data
- MP4 files placed in /boot/smsdata/data
[quoted image]
- basepath set
[quoted image]
- /boot/smsdata/data/serial-media-srv.ini created
[quoted image]
- /boot/config.txt changed
[quoted image]
- enabled the media server
- rebooted
The service is up and running:
[quoted image]
The Serial.log seems to indicate that no media files are found:
[quoted image]
If it doesn't find any videos, I would have expected to see default.jpg, telling me to install a media pack. However, the TA logo keeps being displayed. I also tested to set enable_serial to TRUE in the TA config, but no change in behavior whatsoever.
I should add that initially I saw an error re. missing module 'serial' so I installed it manually with "apt-get install python3-pip" and "python3 -m pip install pyserial" (as described in the github link above)
Any tipps what I should do now to narrow this down?

Have you bought and installed the CFTBL media pack from here : https://go-dmd.de/produkt/serial-media-server-image/ ?

#132 2 years ago

No, the TA Board is in a Data East Jurassic Park and I simply placed some sample videos into /boot/smsdata/data.

But again, if the Media Pack would be the culprit, I would expect to see Default.jpg telling me to install the Media Pack...?

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

No, the TA Board is in a Data East Jurassic Park and I simply placed some sample videos into /boot/smsdata/data.
But again, if the Media Pack would be the culprit, I would expect to see Default.jpg telling me to install the Media Pack...?

True that. I don't have the CFTBL here, but I will try to get to it and check the setup.

What happens if you run the command manually - "fim -a -q /boot/smsdata/data/default.jpg" ?
Does the Pi complain about missing file ?
Or could it perhaps be that the program "fim" itself that is missing ?

#134 2 years ago

I see there's a bug in steve45 's code.
The img-mov-serial.py doesn't actually collect anything for the "movies found" variable.
So that explains why you don't see anything in the startup there.

#135 2 years ago

Thanks! Will give that a try tomorrow. After I got the missing module error I ran the apt-get commands for all packages listed on the github site, fim was amongst them. The default.jpg was initially missing, I copied it from the SMS server image I previously downloaded (can be seen in my first screenprint above). But of course there could still be someting wrong. Will report back on that.

I saw that for the sound where I added a video in the TA "Sound" config, a "serial.txt" has been created in this sounds directory, however this file is empty. I think there should be the play command for the video in there, e.g. "PLAY Map.mp4"...? I entered that manually into the file but this also didn't change anything.

Forgot to mention that I am on v1.37

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Thanks! Will give that a try tomorrow. After I got the missing module error I ran the apt-get commands for all packages listed on the github site, fim was amongst them. The default.jpg was initially missing, I copied it from the SMS server image I previously downloaded (can be seen in my first screenprint above). But of course there could still be someting wrong. Will report back on that.
I saw that for the sound where I added a video in the TA "Sound" config, a "serial.txt" has been created in this sounds directory, however this file is empty. I think there should be the play command for the video in there, e.g. "PLAY Map.mp4"...? I entered that manually into the file but this also didn't change anything.
Forgot to mention that I am on v1.37

Videos are triggered by sounds playing.
In the web ui you will (for each sound) find a "serial" field where you can enter commands like "PLAY Map.mp4"

If you grab the pull request I (as LinTicket) have made in the repo, you will get the ability to play a default file on startup - and the command "LOOP" is added which repeats a file until another is played.

steve45 have you had the time to look over the pull request ?

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

In the web ui you will (for each sound) find a "serial" field where you can enter commands like "PLAY Map.mp4"

Sorry, that is what I did and meant with "where I added a video in the TA "Sound" config". I will be able to do work on the machine later in the afternoon / early evening again and report back.

You lost me with "If you grab the pull request I (as LinTicket) have made in the repo, you will get the ability to play a default file on startup - and the command "LOOP" is added which repeats a file until another is played.". Where can I find and should do what?

#138 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Sorry, that is what I did and meant with "where I added a video in the TA "Sound" config". I will be able to do work on the machine later in the afternoon / early evening again and report back.
You lost me with "If you grab the pull request I (as LinTicket) have made in the repo, you will get the ability to play a default file on startup - and the command "LOOP" is added which repeats a file until another is played.". Where can I find and should do what?

TazDevl it's not needed for getting this going, so just leave it for now

#139 2 years ago

You were right, FIM was not installed, although I could swear that I installed all packages from the ReadMe yesterday. After installation I can now display Default.jpg with FIM on the monitor. After I installed FIM package, I rebooted the TA board. When the monitor was starting to show the TA logo (/home/pi/tiltaudio3-fullhd-gray-bg-landscape.png) I noticed a very quick flickering. So I renamed the TA logo file, rebooted and now indeed see Default.jpg ("Please install your Media pack").

So there must be something else involved for the TA board to recognize that there are videos present, I mean other than simply placing them into /boot/smsdata/data. In this German video (

), the guy explains his test setup with 2 Pi. At 3:38 he says that these are "videos that he found which he thinks fit nicely for a Creature". At 4:53 he shows the data directory of the media server pi and says that he simply put the video files there (I'm pretty sure that the media pack consists of more than 4 videos ). He then went ahead and renamed the "Default.jpg" because it kept being displayed which wouldn't let him play videos... So I also renamed my Default.jpg, but it stays being displayed. I displayed another picture with FIM and ended FIM, thus resulting in a black picture on the HDMI monitor. Still, no videos will play. After a reboot, Default.jpg has been recreated. I am out of ideas for now...

#140 2 years ago

Forgot that I wanted to attach serial.log and also wanted to say that I can play videos manually with omxplayer.

Serial.log (resized).pngSerial.log (resized).png

#141 2 years ago

TazDevl not sure, but try to place the "BASEPATH=/boot/smsdata" after the "BASEPATH=/dev/sda fi" sequence perhaps ?

Edit : nah, your log shows it's right.

What is the output on console when you trigger the sound that should play for example "sample.mp4" ?
If it can't find the file it should say something like "media not found XXX".

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

So I renamed the TA logo file, rebooted and now indeed see Default.jpg

To remove the splash screen with TiltAudio logo in while starting, you can just disable the splash service. That's a second service that runs a modified version of bannerd that displays the boot logo.

#143 2 years ago

Not sure if you like what I propose, but there is a different approach possible with the 1.37 firmware:

It comes with and extended omxplayer build already and 3 services: omxplayer, omxplayer1, omxplayer2 that will run the omyplayer3 time at "different layers". The starter scripts for those services are in /boot/data/video/layer[0-2].sh.

Normally those service wont start, as the referenced video files are not present on the sd card. but you can easily change this by either change the layerX.sh scripts or by providing some videos. The layering can be used for smoothing alpha blending of videos.

Everything can also be controlled by TA sound, that's what the various omxplayer commands are for (see lua reference).

The omxplayer(s) are internally controlled via dbus, where each instance has its own dbus address. It is unfortunately and unfinished feature as some video stopped triggers are still missing, or can only be achieved by a lua callback. And I never documented it so far or did a complete demo.

I was working on a video topper, based on some videos from a pup pack and did some demo for the alpha blending:

as you can see it is very smooth. Also the videos start instantly as the player software is already running in the background. There is no playback of images, instead there are "still videos" that are played in endless loops (like the attrack.mp4 from the pup pack). It shows the sparkling enterprise.

PS: and just to be clear, thats not a pre rendered video with a blending transition, that's two separate video files that are alpha blended at runtime with a pi4

#144 2 years ago

Thanks for the input, the both of you!

Zigzagzag : will test and come back to you tomorrow

steve45 : this looks great! I will need to have a closer look and try to understand what you wrote tomorrow. I am not really mich of a Linux person. Will get a look at the scripts and read up some of the other stuff. I may have to come back with some noob questions...

But does your explanation mean that the method described further above ny Zigzagzag is not possible on 1.37? I will try to disable the splash service (is "splash" the service name?).

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

But does your explanation mean that the method described further above ny Zigzagzag is not possible on 1.37? I will try to disable the splash service (is "splash" the service name

No, zigzags method is still possible. Yes Splash is the service name

#146 2 years ago

Nice, thanks Steve!

@Zigzagtag: btw, what Firmware version are you running on / have you implemented the procedure you described above?

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Nice, thanks Steve!
@Zigzagtag: btw, what Firmware version are you running on / have you implemented the procedure you described above?

I *think* it is 1.33 looking at the dates in the changelog (https://tiltaudio.com/changelog/) and the date on a (probably borked) backup I have on this computer.

#148 2 years ago

Zigzagzag
steve45

Interestingly, there is a failed service everytime after reboot:

systemctl --failed (resized).pngsystemctl --failed (resized).png

The TA log throws a lua syntax error trying to play the video with the sound:

Lua syntax error (resized).pngLua syntax error (resized).png

However, the error message in the log seems truncated. This is the output of the "play map.mp4" command in the TA "Test" menu:

TA Test menu (resized).pngTA Test menu (resized).png

The error is the same if I write "map" with a small or capital "m". The file itself is written "Map.mp4" in the file system:

data directory (resized).pngdata directory (resized).png

I now remember that a little while ago when I started working on this I already received the exact same error in the Test menu before I followed your procedure above. At that time I simply thought that the Test menu was not supposed to be used for video play commands...

The SMS serial.log still is unchanged to before (what do the "ioctl" errors mean?):
serial.log (resized).pngserial.log (resized).png

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from TazDevl:

Zigzagzag
steve45
Interestingly, there is a failed service everytime after reboot:
[quoted image]
The TA log throws a lua syntax error trying to play the video with the sound:
[quoted image]
However, the error message in the log seems truncated. This is the output of the "play map.mp4" command in the TA "Test" menu:
[quoted image]
The error is the same if I write "map" with a small or capital "m". The file itself is written "Map.mp4" in the file system:
[quoted image]
I now remember that a little while ago when I started working on this I already received the exact same error in the Test menu before I followed your procedure above. At that time I simply thought that the Test menu was not supposed to be used for video play commands...
The SMS serial.log still is unchanged to before (what do the "ioctl" errors mean?):
[quoted image]

The lua test menu has nothing to do with the serial media server as far as I know.

If you want to test from the web ui, I believe you can play a sound with the appropriate serial command associated from the soundset tab.

But - have you entered "PLAY Map.mp4" in the serial field, or only "Map.mp4" ?

#150 2 years ago

Ok, so it is possibly only a coincidence that the error messages are more or less identical.

I did enter "play Map.mp4".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 24.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 290 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-creature-holo-mod-for-cftbl/page/3?hl=phantasize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.