Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A1F7F04E-BD62-4DDB-9DE0-5E25A887F35C.gif
20190529_204409 (resized).jpg
20190529_204412 (resized).jpg
20190511_152259 (resized).jpg
Monitorstand3 (resized).jpg
Monitorstand2 (resized).jpg
Monitorstand1 (resized).jpg
P_20181126_100239_vHDR_Auto[1] (resized).jpg
P_20181126_100039_vHDR_Auto[1] (resized).jpg
Serial-Connection (resized).png

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 months ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Parts are here pulled my hologram and other associated parts. Now to assemble this bad boy
[quoted image]

Hey Robertstone, coming across this thread has been most excited I’ve been in ages as my original hologram is completely dead.. lol definitely count me in for your plug n play mods. And great job on taking the lead on this project as you you’ll make a lot of creech owners happy.

#102 5 months ago

Looks great! count me in for one when pre-orders start!

1 week later
#103 4 months ago

So sunday i got everything i need. Ill start a new thread with a video, pricing etc. Ive made some changes to the board and new videos. I haven't revealed it yet cause I for one have been as frustrated as everyone and dont wanna show it till i can display it working in action with a ship date. I have all the materials just need to make a instruction sheet.The kit will include

New revised board using steves tilt audio program
Wire harness prebuilt with powersupply
13 inch high def monitor
Monitor mounting base
High strength velcro for mounting or T nuts to hard mount the screen. Some people may not be comfortable drilling their cab.
Custom sound package
New custom video package
Harness to adapt flipper buttons as an input for bonus features
Serialized plate for fun

#104 4 months ago

So sunday i got everything i need. Ill start a new thread with a video, pricing etc. Ive made some changes to the board and new videos. I haven't revealed it yet cause I for one have been as frustrated as everyone and dont wanna show it till i can display it working in action with a ship date. I have all the materials just need to make a instruction sheet.The kit will include
New revised board using steves tilt audio program
Wire harness prebuilt with powersupply
13 inch high def monitor
Monitor mounting base
High strength velcro for mounting or T nuts to hard mount the screen. Some people may not be comfortable drilling their cab.
Custom sound package
New custom video package
Harness to adapt flipper buttons as an input for bonus features
Serialized plate for fun

Im in. Funny how you got this done so fast and the other guy has yet to come up with anything.

#105 4 months ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Im in. Funny how you got this done so fast and the other guy has yet to come up with anything.

I had some help lol. The biggest part is going to be the new video. As much as id love to say this is a complete package the videos etc based on user feedback will prolly be updated over time. First orders will be via pinside and rest will be through a website prolly

#106 4 months ago
Quoted from zr11990:

VERY important to note that this is due to the assistance of a whole bunch of people. Steve and Lucky1 did the original design and development work, lots of people helped with initial troubleshooting, and now Rob is doing all the legwork to get it configured and tested and ready to roll. “The other guy” is a one-man show with about 10,000 projects all started, and not many I’m aware of that got finished.

#107 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

VERY important to note that this is due to the assistance of a whole bunch of people. Steve and Lucky1 did the original design and development work, lots of people helped with initial troubleshooting, and now Rob is doing all the legwork to get it configured and tested and ready to roll. “The other guy” is a one-man show with about 10,000 projects all started, and not many I’m aware of that got finished.

Well to be honest the more that this project has moved along more I've found another route that will offer people not wanting the sound upgrade or have a pinsound. Promise ive used all my resources and people have been outsourced to perfect every avenue

#108 4 months ago

Let me know when this is finished as I would also be in for a plug-in play. Don't mind some wiring work and/or modifications to make it work.

#109 4 months ago

Well to be honest the more that this project has moved along more I've found another route that will offer people not wanting the sound upgrade or have a pinsound

Looking forward to seeing this option

Congrats on the work so far, think you're on a winner with offering different solutions to suit people's tastes

#110 4 months ago

Well to be honest the more that this project has moved along more I've found another route that will offer people not wanting the sound upgrade or have a pinsound. Promise ive used all my resources and people have been outsourced to perfect every avenue

Indeed. I'm happy to hear about this option as well. Cannot wait.

#111 4 months ago

I had some help lol. The biggest part is going to be the new video. As much as id love to say this is a complete package the videos etc based on user feedback will prolly be updated over time. First orders will be via pinside and rest will be through a website prolly

Hey Robertstone, just out of curiosity, there’s obviously a number of us on your list here at pin side awaiting your awesome mod, wouldn’t you be under the pump doing all of these?? Hopefully you’ve got some reinforcements to lend you a hand.

#112 4 months ago
Quoted from Cody_R:

Hey Robertstone, just out of curiosity, there’s obviously a number of us on your list here at pin side awaiting your awesome mod, wouldn’t you be under the pump doing all of these?? Hopefully you’ve got some reinforcements to lend you a hand.

Yes honestly alot is being outsourced. A buddy is helping me with the board, im building the screen mount and wiring harness. another friend is doing the coding and video editing. Id love to do this my self but its simply to much and not logical to be done in s timely manner. Wheels are turning

#113 4 months ago

Also to clarify the reasoning behind new video is i cannot contact Mike to use his and honestly it needs updated as well. Ill notify everyone when the new one is ready to display. Ill show a gameplay and under the hood

#114 4 months ago

Testing

20190529_204409 (resized).jpg20190529_204412 (resized).jpg
#115 4 months ago

Testing[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good

#116 4 months ago

Yeah baby! Did you finally get some of MikeD’s video? That looks awfully familiar

#117 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yeah baby! Did you finally get some of MikeD’s video? That looks awfully familiar

I got it but i havent cleared it with mike to distribute as he isnt responding so ive moved forward in creating my own but im using his for testing our boards and switch matrix. So far so good

#118 4 months ago

Finally seeing pics being revealed almost feels like I’m watching this.....Almost

A1F7F04E-BD62-4DDB-9DE0-5E25A887F35C.gif
2 weeks later
#119 4 months ago

Any other updates yet on this mod? Will be interesting to hear what stage your up too.

2 weeks later
#120 3 months ago

I'm interested in this project. Any updates?

#121 3 months ago

Very interested as well. My hologram is blue so ready for this mod. Sign me up on the pre-order list.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside