The patch has been removed.
New! Dark mode!
Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!
Sorry. The concept, and doable path to creating this, was a "competition" ROM. Without complicating stuff anymore than necessary.
Can someone PLEASE patch and mail this to me? I'll gladly pay for your services! I've tried several times to patch and I just can't do it
Can someone create either the patched rom and make it available, or a document that explains steps for a non-coder to patch the L4 rom?
To get a patched rom:
1. Download xdelta from xdelta.org, rename long exe filename to xdelta3.exe
2. Download L4 (CREAT_L4.ROM) from IPDB.org
3. Download patch from link in post #1, rename the long xd3 file to L-5C.xd3
4. From a cmd prompt run "xdelta3.exe -d -s CREAT_L4.ROM L-5C.xd3 CREATL-5C.ROM"
5. Burn CREATL-5C.ROM with eprom burner...
Free-play.se in Sweden also now sells this eprom (since some nice guy sent the patched file yesterday ... wink wink...)
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside