CPUJP_2021_004.jpg
CPUJP_2021_002.jpg
CPU_JP_004.jpg
CPU_JP_005.jpg
CPU_JP_002.jpg
CPU_JP_003.jpg
CPU_JP_001.jpg

#1 3 years ago

Available my new version of CPU board (CPUJP 2020) for pinballs from the Spanish manufacturer "Juegos Populares", compatible with all models (America 1492, Aqualand, Faeton, Halley Comet, Olympus, Petaco, Lortium, Quijote, Petaco2).

Now almost the entire board with surface mount components (except the synthesizer which only exists in DIP), for a more compact and reliable design.

All games in a single eprom in PLCC32 socket, the game is selected with four micro switches. New Class D digital sound amplifier, highest quality, low power consumption, no heat sink required.

Installs NVRAM, instead of the RAM of the original design, in this way it does not require batteries that cause so many problems in the CPU, due to acid leaks.

It will be exclusively distributed by my friend Orlando from STRPinball, those interested can contact him to order.

CPU_JP_001.jpgCPU_JP_001.jpgCPU_JP_002.jpgCPU_JP_002.jpgCPU_JP_003.jpgCPU_JP_003.jpgCPU_JP_004.jpgCPU_JP_004.jpgCPU_JP_005.jpgCPU_JP_005.jpg

#2 3 years ago

I’ve never encountered one of these over in the US, but that great you’ve made a replacement CPU! Now I’ll be keeping an eye out for them!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Nunca he encontrado uno de estos en los EE. UU., ¡Pero es genial que hayas hecho una CPU de reemplazo! ¡Ahora los vigilaré!

Right, from the manufacturer "Juegos Populares" I think there are few machines outside of Spain, it is easier to find Playmatic or Recel pinball in other countries.

My first pinball machine was a Halley Comet from this manufacturer.

#4 3 years ago

pinballsp : could you tell me how to contact Orlando ?

#5 3 years ago

Very cool! Any plans to make Spinball boards? I'm good for now, but you never know.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

[email protected]

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

You can also contact via Facebook, there are all his data, phone, email, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
https://www.facebook.com/pinballtorrevieja/

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Very cool! Any plans to make Spinball boards? I'm good for now, but you never know.

Thanks.
I do not have documentation with schematics or original Spinball boards, in any case it would depend on the demand that there may be.

#9 3 years ago

pinballsp : Thanks Now I'm just hoping my deal goes through ...

10 months later
#10 2 years ago

New version of the CPU for pinballs of the brand "Juegos Populares", improved design for 2021.

Modifications and improvements:

1.- The Eprom memory 27c010 (PLCC32) is replaced by a Flash memory SST39SF010A (TSOP32). This chip is much smaller and is soldered directly to the board with all the games already written and ready to play.

2.- A variant of the game Faeton (6 digits) is added to the now Flash memory.

3.- Improvements in non-sparking circuitry, replacing and miniaturizing several components, resistors by resistor arrays, diodes by diode arrays, polarized capacitors by 0603 ceramic.

4.- Improvements in the sound circuitry, replacement of resistors with resistor arrays, the volume potentiometer is eliminated since it was always set to the maximum volume.

5.- Four LEDs 0603 are added that will show the activity of the Ram (NVRam), Rom and Output Circuits, to visually check the operation of the board.

All these changes also reduce the amperage consumption of the CPU and extend the life time of the product and the machine.
As always, this board can be purchased at STRPinball, the exclusive distributor of the product, with worldwide shipments.

CPUJP_2021_005.jpgCPUJP_2021_005.jpg
CPUJP_2021_004.jpgCPUJP_2021_004.jpg
CPUJP_2021_002.jpgCPUJP_2021_002.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-cpu-board-for-juegos-populares-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.