Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RCA1
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

spaceshuttlefinished5_(resized).jpg

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

Lots of new titles up for pre-order on their site:

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

#2 3 years ago

Something fun to talk about finally! One ES pre-ordered. Yay!

#3 3 years ago

Good news on so many PFs.

Looks my hopes for Banzai Run are further down the road. It must be a low demand title.

#4 3 years ago

Just put my order in for ES.
What kind of wait time do these typically have before they ship?
Months?
Year or more?

#5 3 years ago

WooHooo!!!

CPR is going to make 8 ball deluxe playfields again.

Got my pre-order in.

#6 3 years ago

Whirlwind preordered!

#7 3 years ago

Dang. I literally just sent out my WW playfield for restoration. I'd still like to preorder one though and maybe sell the restored pf. Thoughts?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Dang. I literally just sent out my WW playfield for restoration. I'd still like to preorder one though and maybe sell the restored pf. Thoughts?

IMO I'd keep the restored playfield.
I just bought a new eight ball deluxe playfield.
I didn't pay a ridiculous amount, but it was more that the new preorder amount, and I haven't even bought the game yet.
O well.

#9 3 years ago

Does anybody buy spare playfields(for later swap) for pinball machines that are never leaving the game room, even if the current playfield is in good shape?

#10 3 years ago

Whirlwind!!!! Hopefully, this time no crazed inserts!!!!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Whirlwind!!!! Hopefully, this time no crazed inserts!!!!

I think they said the crazed inserts issue has been resolved since around the time they made Bad Cats. Other than the price increase, a bit of a plus for those who had to wait.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I just bought a new eight ball deluxe playfield.

Was that the one on ebay?

I almost bid on that....glad I didn't now.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think they said the crazed inserts issue has been resolved since around the time they made Bad Cats. Other than the price increase, a bit of a plus for those who had to wait.

A discount on this one would be nice........ for those of us who paid $$$ for a defective playfield. But im glad to know the problem was worked out.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

Just put my order in for ES.
What kind of wait time do these typically have before they ship?
Months?
Year or more?

Likely more than a year, but less than 2....they have gotten faster

#15 3 years ago

Been waiting for the Earthshaker PF preorder.

#16 3 years ago

Oh man! Gorgar, 8-ball deluxe and at least a dozen more I need.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Was that the one on ebay?
I almost bid on that....glad I didn't now.

It was on ebay, but I dropped out on that bid that went to $1400.
I found another one that was buy it now from Canada and purchased it within about an hour of being listed.
There was a good exchange rate that day and it was a little over $1k with shipping.
Wish I would have waited since I don't even have the game yet, but I wasn't expecting a rerun.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I found another one that was buy it now from Canada and purchased it within about an hour of being listed.
There was a good exchange rate that day and it was a little over $1k with shipping.
Wish I would have waited since I don't even have the game yet, but I wasn't expecting a rerun.

I dont think anyone was expecting this!!!! $1k isnt terrible when you consider that we will probably have to wait over a year to get our hands on these.

#19 3 years ago

I hope they do a whitewater rerun soon.
If anybody has one new or used that they want to sell, i'm interested.
My lower playfield has bad planking.

#20 3 years ago

So once again they're doing widebody playfields and no Embryon. Come on, do the full set, please.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I have a LE version w/ a horrible PF. Picked up a Bally/Midway version shortly after that w/ a horrible cabinet, but nice PF. Did a full PF swap. The LE looks good now...just hoping PinballPimp makes stencils in the near future.
I recently picked up an original 8 ball deluxe pin, w/ a horrible PF. I plan on doing a full restore once I get the stencils and new PF.

#22 3 years ago

Is there much difference between the Eight Ball Deluxe and Eight Ball Deluxe LE?

#23 3 years ago

Wow! CPR just loves to take my money! I wonder if they are doing mini playfields for The Shadow? I think I seen them at Planetary.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

IMO I'd keep the restored playfield.

I think I might just bite the bullet and pre-order. You only live once, and Whirlwind is my grail game. I'll need the restored pf anyway, as my current playfield looks absolutely horrendous.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

A discount on this one would be nice........ for those of us who paid $$$ for a defective playfield. But im glad to know the problem was worked out.

I just don't think these guys are making a fortune doing this. I'll accept some flaws vs them saying "f**k it!" and closing up shop. They are improving the process.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I think I might just bite the bullet and pre-order. You only live once, and Whirlwind is my grail game. I'll need the restored pf anyway, as my current playfield looks absolutely horrendous.

I lucked out and bought a restored one locally a few weeks ago. New playfield looks really nice.
It's hard finding an original Whirlwind with a good playfield. Most of the holes are blown out.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

Is there much difference between the Eight Ball Deluxe and Eight Ball Deluxe LE?

There's no difference on the PF wood from each version.

There were several changed made to some of the PF assemblies that started during the latter half of the LE run, (I think). The big change, to me, is the large drop target assembly. All of these "changes" were discussed in the 8 ball deluxe thread.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

New playfield looks really nice.

I agree. Anything CPR puts out is excellent. I just shamelessly pre-ordered.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I just don't think these guys are making a fortune doing this. I'll accept some flaws vs them saying "f**k it!" and closing up shop. They are improving the process.

Its not like i called them up and yelled at them or anything. Believe me, im grateful for all the work they are doing. And despite the problems i have with my first playfield, im extremely excited to try again. These guys are doing amazing work keeping the hobby alive!!!

#30 3 years ago

I see they are doing Bally's KISS. Great news. I've never seen one with uncracked artwork in the Bonus section of the playfield.

#31 3 years ago

Yessssssss I just asked my brother in law to take a leap of faith move yesterday. I had him buy a Bally KISS with a destroyed playfield fearing we would have to apply an overlay. CPR to the rescue!

#32 3 years ago

I wish Taxi would have made the list

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

I have played a Taxi with a CPR playfield....it is a screamer!

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

It's too bad they can't work out something with the various vendors that would encourage them to take on extra inventory when they do a run. Maybe give them an extra discount, but also get some sort of credit back if the vendor starts raising the price once they are the only source available.

#35 3 years ago

Is it just me? I'm not seeing any of those titles on their preorder list...

#36 3 years ago

Still wish CPR would run Diner playfields...

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Still wish CPR would run Diner playfields...

Agreed. I was hoping that Diner was on the list this time.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Is it just me? I'm not seeing any of those titles on their preorder list...

Scroll down the page on the CPR pre-order page, there are a bunch more playfields coming up. Kevin from CPR is supposed to make an announcement here soon.

#39 3 years ago

First Centaur, now Sorcerer, Eight Ball Deluxe, and Xenon....gonna be an expensive year.

#40 3 years ago

Too bad no Data East PF hit the preorder list yet. They must still be in the drawing stages.

#41 3 years ago

My hopes (or my credit card's nightmares) for a Future Spa repro playfield in the "MEASURING INTEREST" list are gone.

#42 3 years ago

Placed mine for both WW and ES. I still may send my extra ES PF out for restoration, then use whatever one looks better.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Likely more than a year, but less than 2....they have gotten faster

Also depends on the time it takes preorders to fill up. Been waiting on EATPM for over a year now and the preorder list isn't full. So who knows when I will get that one.

#44 3 years ago

Sorcerer - vote to make it happen!

#45 3 years ago

These titles kick ass!

#46 3 years ago

Great news! Whirlwind ordered!

#47 3 years ago

Order everything !!!

#48 3 years ago

I just placed an order for Gorgar and Skateball. Awesome news!!!

#49 3 years ago

Is it pathetic to be almost as excited getting a playfield(and knowingly be waiting over a year) as you were in getting the actual pinball machine itself?

#50 3 years ago

Email voted for Sorcerer!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 12.00
There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside