3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by pinballinreno
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

Some new Preorder Inboxes have been opened at CPR, to allow purchase promises to be collected over the next year or more.

Williams DINER - Original films are in our possession now, and we just need to get as many people as possible to make this count

DataEast STAR WARS - Stu's crisp new artwork is complete and in the hopper, time to start collecting promises.

Williams SORCERER - now graduated from the "Boutique Zone" poll , due to overwhelming response. Now taking promises to buy.

That's the latest. Just a heads up they are there.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#2 3 years ago

yay diner.. bump to the top

#3 3 years ago

Star wars!! Yeeesss!!!!!!!

#5 3 years ago

Woot! I can here the Diner bell ringing.

#6 3 years ago

Darn, no Rollergames playfield yet!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

Darn, no Rollergames playfield yet!

I might die. Like...I'd be on that like white on rice even if it has to go on a credit card. I don't think it'll ever happen, but they also told me that plastics couldn't ever happen either, so....

#9 3 years ago

Diner is a great chioce. Much needed.

#10 3 years ago

Kevin -
If we are on the "wish" list for these already, do we need to sign up for the "buy" list, or does that transfer automatically?

Added over 3 years ago: Edit :
Received an email from CPR overnight that went to all the wish list people.
We do need to sign up for the buy list, it is not automatic.
Thanks!

#11 3 years ago

YES! My Diner playfield is really rough and in need of a replacement. Such a great game. Have been waiting for this for a while. Do the pre-orders go towards gold quality?

#12 3 years ago

SORCERER!

Next up, Barracora!!! Let's make it happen!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

SORCERER!
Next up, Barracora!!! Let's make it happen!

amazed Barracora has not made it to the official list!

You barracora freaks need to submit in the boutique zone to get this thing bumped up!!!!!

#14 3 years ago

Just sold my Star Wars I wish I would have kept it a little longer to get a CPR PF for it

#15 3 years ago

Yes! Diner!

Now I need a new cup, and new plastics. I know PPS is rumored to be running the cup again. Anyone know where an extra set of CPR plastics could picked up? The regulars suspects seem to be out of stock.

#16 3 years ago

Any chance of an Indy CPR PF in the future?

#17 3 years ago

yes. DE SW...

#18 3 years ago

Sorcerer! So psyched. Anyone know if there's a predictable timeline from the start of preorders to production? Or is it different for each playfield?

#19 3 years ago

Diner!!! Thank you!!! I never thought I'd see the day where it would appear on a preorder list!!!!

I might be on the SW list depending on what takes place over the next month! I have some stuff I need to sell but too busy to list / prepare / yank from storage .

#20 3 years ago

WOOHOO, Diner is on the list...just sent in my email

#21 3 years ago

Sorcerer! Finally

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You barracora freaks need to submit in the boutique zone to get this thing bumped up!!!!!

I did when it was first announced. Now if we could just get the Meteor freaks to step up!!!!

#23 3 years ago

Barracora please!!!

#24 3 years ago

I'll second Barracora!

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am in !!

#26 3 years ago

Excellent!

#27 3 years ago

Hijacking this thread, any news on the "boutique zone" games? Meteor in particular.

#28 3 years ago

When I open up the preorder page it hasn't updated yet. Are others finding this or is it just me?

#29 3 years ago

In on Diner and Sorcerer, but PLEASE Kevin, don't clearcoat these beauties in mid Summer. I can't take another "Gold" pf with the bubble crap going on.

#30 3 years ago

Wohoo! I'm in. I know a few others chomping at the bit to make their sorcerer beautiful again!

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Hijacking this thread, any news on the "boutique zone" games? Meteor in particular.

Curious minds would like to know...what is the status of Meteor?

#32 3 years ago

Has anyone who put in for Diner gotten a confirmation back? I did not and I cannot miss this run.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Barracora please!!!

I think I read that the plastic sets did not sell well, which puts the playfield in doubt

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Nothing on Meteor specifically, but Sorcerer just got promoted from "Boutique Zone" to "Standard Preorder" so it can happen if they're seeing enough interest!

If there's a Meteor owners group you might try posting there to get people to sign up, I posted about the CPR playfield every couple of months in the Sorcerer thread and I got a couple of people to sign up that might not have been aware otherwise.

#35 3 years ago

I keep hoping for Stargate to show up on the list someday. There are literally none available, even used.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I think I read that the plastic sets did not sell well, which puts the playfield in doubt

I'm not sure that the plastics set sales is a good indicator. I bet of they did a Barracora backglass there would be a different outcome

#37 3 years ago

I bought a set.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Has anyone who put in for Diner gotten a confirmation back? I did not and I cannot miss this run.

I put in for sorcerer and haven't got confirmation either. Do they not confirm??

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

I put in for sorcerer and haven't got confirmation either. Do they not confirm??

I have never gotten a confirmation. But all of the playfields I have gotten from them were ordered before they changed the way ordering is done. I thought people had said they do confirm on the new system.

#40 3 years ago

I didn't get a confirmation for Centaur, but did get one for EBD, which entered the queue a little later. Maybe they'll send out confirmations once the playfields reach "The Pipe"?

#41 3 years ago

Sent in my promise. Can't wait to get a CPR Sorcerer playfield

#42 3 years ago

Maybe.
But a crazy thing to base it on.
All my plastics are great.

#43 3 years ago

confirmed - no ack from the diner queue here.. did you bust your queue server kevincpr?

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I also sent an e-mail for the Diner pre-order yesterday morning, 10/19, and didn't get any sort of confirmation.

#45 3 years ago

Diner seems to get a lot of love. Good for it.

#46 3 years ago

I also received no confirmation from CPR. Glad Sorcerer is happening!

#47 3 years ago

CPR does not have auto-responders enabled

#48 3 years ago

3X Diner playfield order placed. This pin is without a doubt is one of the best Williams System 11 games in regards to theme and art package combo. Very happy to see this project coming to fruitation. Thank you Kevin and CPR!

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Any chance of an Indy CPR PF in the future?

I think licensing has been the problem on that one. There's plenty of demand out there.

2 weeks later
#50 3 years ago

Someone needs to make a Nine Ball playfield. Any chance of that?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Goffstown, NH
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside