4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by solarvalue
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200315_211055 (resized).jpg
    20200315_211034 (resized).jpg
    0AE6D7AC-DDAB-4254-8F1E-0DE14E4A4A1F.gif
    fathompf00.jpg
    banzaiglass09.jpg
    OGscreengrab2.jpg
    OGscreengrab1.jpg
    IMG_8357.jpg
    backglass-detail-Bally-Viking-pinball-machine-for-sale-624x468.jpg
    ad3083a666b2.jpg
    worthpoint.jpg
    vikingnightparty.jpg
    viking lab proof.jpg
    NOS Viking.jpg
    IMG_20200315_124131.jpg
    IMG_20200315_124218.jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 months ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

I hope you chime in on the Meteor playfield thread, too.

Agreed

KevinCPR here it is in case you had not seen https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/meteor-playfield-reproductions-coming

#52 3 months ago

I believe this glass will be just fine after back lighting it. It's really nice in person.

#53 3 months ago

Here is a Viking that was in storage from 1994 until last year. My purchase was Centaur, not Viking. I didn"t run to Pinside. I came to you guys with the problem, and yes, I am still pissed 9 years later.

20200315_211034 (resized).jpg20200315_211055 (resized).jpg
    #54 3 months ago

Yeah. I have to say the original look so much better

#55 3 months ago

Well.... it looks like I have taken a half of a day of Kevin’s time today. Thanks for your response and pics. My game is not functioning and have been waiting to see how they look lit up. I Have been trying to see if I can live with the change of perceived normal. One problem CPR runs into, is when you come up with a glass with colors different to what people “perceive” as normal, you are blamed for shoddy work. Can I suggest making your case for your model glass and color choices before you release the glass? Instead of having to come here after and defend your position constantly. Showing the pics on the site is difficult to get a feel for the final product. It is hard to tell how the finished product will appear and what detail will still show when in an actual game when lit and unlit. I’m not sure if any of your pics above are with the repro glass in a machine. I have to admit I kind of glazed over. Haha.

#56 3 months ago
    Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Well.... it looks like I have taken a half of a day of Kevin’s time today. Thanks for your response and pics. My game is not functioning and have been waiting to see how they look lit up. I Have been trying to see if I can live with the change of perceived normal. One problem CPR runs into, is when you come up with a glass with colors different to what people “perceive” as normal, you are blamed for shoddy work. Can I suggest making your case for your model glass and color choices before you release the glass? Instead of having to come here after and defend your position constantly. Showing the pics on the site is difficult to get a feel for the final product. It is hard to tell how the finished product will appear and what detail will still show when in an actual game when lit and unlit. I’m not sure if any of your pics above are with the repro glass in a machine. I have to admit I kind of glazed over. Haha.

I read the whole thing. None of the pics are of the repro lit up in a game. Perhaps you can put yours into one of your other Bally games to give you an idea. That's how I tested my Star Trek backglass repair. Put it in my Harlem since my Star Trek is still in process. Won't be exact bulb placement, but should provide some idea.

#57 3 months ago

Man, every time someone posts one of these threads about a CPR product, you just know Kevin is going to come on here with an extremely polite, articulate and totally reasonable response. This was no exception.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 199.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 197.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 49.00
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 249.00
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 139.00
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Backbox
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 109.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside