Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

XP-WMS12502-W (resized).jpg
XP-WMS12502-R (resized).jpg
XP-WMS12502-O (resized).jpg
XP-WMS12502-G (resized).jpg
XP-WMS12502-B (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

With so much whirlwind of different things going on, sitting down to add product isn't usually the thing I have time for, but as we gear up for more Rottendog product to become obsolete, Brett and I ramped up production on the XP-WMS12502 in orange, but also in all colors Red, Green, Blue and White! This set fits the last Bally System 11 games: Bugs Bunny, Dr. Dude (Non WPC version), Elvira and the Party Monsters, Game Show, Mousin’ Around, Pool Sharks, Radical, Transporter. Includes left and right displays, two foam Light-Blocks that prevent general illumination leakage glare, and 12 new standoffs. The Rottendog DIS011 was a pretty steady seller, but only in orange, did not have the test feature, brightness control, standoffs, and call me biased but the XPIN is better built. I have just three of the Rottendog sets for sale, and best I can tell few else have any. If you want to take a peek (or are interested in buying), go to my eBay store at ebay.com link: str and type in WMS12502. We will also be having an introductory sale $10 off starting this weekend. Thanks for looking!

XP-WMS12502-B (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-B (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-G (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-G (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-O (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-O (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-R (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-R (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-W (resized).jpgXP-WMS12502-W (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-colored-displays-for-the-last-bally-williams-system-11-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.