Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

please.gif
A9AD6B29-750B-41D0-BCF3-7BA2FF0761D7 (resized).jpeg
DCFC27B3-0B80-4D1B-8A39-FD0ACEB8A80D (resized).jpeg
DBB0644E-2A34-4098-B0C5-B4467A05B5CE (resized).jpeg
C9DB9582-9E48-4D9A-A0C4-7E37292874E9 (resized).jpeg
C31E9B6D-FD5F-485A-8FB4-382ADB15A32F (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I have not noticed this so far.

If you have already updated, is there any chance you can test drone hits? I know it’s not in the read me but with Ironman targets and whiplash being adjusted I’m surprised the drones have been left.

Fantastic update though, extra speech and lighting along with the high score tables are amazing additions!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If we do, I'll fix it. Assuming I can get it in without making the file much bigger. I just barely managed to get it to squeeze under the memory limit the first time by jumping through hoops with manually optimizing a bunch of stuff. But maybe Randy's got better compression on stuff now.
Edit: Based on what's in the readme, I would expect the whiplash display changes and super skill shot would be broken at a minimum - but I haven't checked it out yet.

Awesome Eric thanks in advance!

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Regarding color. Just updated and did some testing.
- New high score bits for the various new categories are broken in attract
- 2 new video clips in whiplash multiball! (broken, of course)
- the 'idle' screen in whiplash multiball needs a little help due to there being more text on it now
- New 'arc reactor bonus' screen for the shot after mark 3
- Super skill shot if you plunge a lane with the flipper held
So much for no new display stuff.

Wow a lot more new stuff than people thought, appreciate you already being on the colourdmd Eric

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Remember Lonnie too
Lonnie and Lyman did Iron Man together. I used to think Iron Man was Lonnie's best work until GOTG came along.

Lonnie likely had nothing to do with this update, if the rumour/info is to be believed Lyman did this at home on an Ironman he had loaned to him, Lonnie is knee deep in Stranger Things code.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Are we expecting another wave of updates or just this courtesy upgrade for this new run
Can’t imagine a lot more coming unless a complete overhaul
How many RE Re Vaults are being built
If more comes I’ll gladly accept just not pushing the luck button or being ungrateful

I don’t think this had much to do with the re re Vault, back in 2018 Lyman said on a podcast he would like to revisit code on Ironman, I doubt stern knew they where going to re re Vault it back then.

More likely we got this update because the artist that is Lyman wanted to perfect his art.

1 week later
#77 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The new colored scenes look great! I noticed that when you get a high score on any of the new tables (Monger champ, War Machine champ, etc), that text is uncolored. Specifically right after a game when you enter your initials. During attract mode, those are colored.

epthegeek will be all over that, his colourisation of the new scenes was almost instant, guys a colouring machine!!

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Send to be get to Mark 3, then shot up through the monger middle on the same ball while the insert is pulsing. Seems to be 2.5million, but could be a way to boost it...? Risk/reward maybe?

Orbits/spinners would be a nice way to boost it, love those spinners and orbits although they progress monger so maybe add combos to the game and they boost arc reactor bonus??

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

PS epthegeek nice work with the colour-coded ‘mode high score’ titles in attract mode, good touch.

Has he already gone back and coloured them? I thought I read a couple days ago they weren’t coloured? Can’t keep up with this...

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The display in attract is done. What I missed is the bit where you enter your name after the game - apparently with the new high score options that screen changed enough it broke.

Gotcha! Any plans to jump back onto those Eric and match them up with their attract counter parts? Thanks again for getting the new scenes done so fast, a lot of happy IM owners out there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-iron-man?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.