pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2261 (resized).JPG
IMG_2256 (resized).JPG
24D992FA-FAFE-4F79-8322-17F952FCB124 (resized).jpeg
Kiss update (resized).jpg
IMG_99131 (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
IMG_0537 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Lyman.... you’ve blown away the entire community again. Your dedication to this hobby, and our community is second to none! Can’t wait to battle on this, and fall in love with it all over again.
Bravo!!!

The guy is an absolute legend!

#inlymanwetrust

#56 5 years ago

Surprise updates for AC/DC, TWD & now MET all while he’s been coding the hell out of BM66.
24D992FA-FAFE-4F79-8322-17F952FCB124 (resized).jpeg24D992FA-FAFE-4F79-8322-17F952FCB124 (resized).jpeg

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Thinking of Munsters, but another Dwight code that may never get finished!!
What to do????

If the leaked artwork has made it to production, thankfully the Premium is my favourite so it gives me plenty of time to sit back and watch the code situation.

Lyman is the only guy on code, where I will jump in with both feet, he was the reason I pulled the trigger on a BM66LE at release and he’s delivered on that game big time!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wow! What’s with all the code updates lately? Only a couple more to go with GB, KISS...

You can’t put code updates where Lyman is lead coder into the Stern schedule, for years it’s been rumoured and pretty much proven by the man himself, that Lyman does a lot of coding in his own time.

AC/DC, TWD & now this one for MET along with all the BM66 updates have come from Lyman and his crazy code lab

#95 5 years ago

Pinside has been pretty negative recently so I thought it might be a nice idea to show some positivity around here and put all our combined thanks and appreciation for Lyman and everyone involved in one easy to see thread, can’t hurt for us all to be nice for a change

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-thank-you-lyman-amp-co-thread

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Re-categorizing a GOOD thing into a BAD thing because you wanted something else is foolish.
The only thing this type of reaction does is shut down good things - because people that make the extra effort get sick of the lack of appreciation, and even outright attacks on them for going the extra mile.

Unfortunately it seems that it’s becoming the pinside norm these days. Take the Beatles reveal thread 5-7 pages of pure moaning and negativity about a game none of us had seen or played.

Following the MET recently after we already received surprise updates for AC/DC and TWD while Lyman was pumping out alot of huge BM66 updates, I then made this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-thank-you-lyman-amp-co-thread as a place to combine everyone’s thanks and appreciation in a single easy to see place, so hopefully Stern and Lyman might see it and to show we ain’t always a bunch of unappreciative moaners and it struggles to reach 2 pages.

Anyway thanks again Lyman for taking the time to update games in your own time as well as on the clock that none of us expected more code for, you are a modern day pinball legend

#194 5 years ago

I think this post from earlier in the thread is referring to the same thing you are asking:

Quoted from Fezmid:

Found a change in 1.8 that I'm not happy with on the Premium. With the last version of the code, when you hit a ramp, the arrow started flashing blue and the opposite ramp started flashing red to let you know what ramps to hit for a combo. If you hit the right ramp, the piston target behind FUEL would also light red, letting you know to aim for that. Now when you hit a ramp, it turns blue, but there's no indication to hit the opposite one for a combo. Kinda sucks that they'd take a feature out...
I also think there's a bug with the colors but I can't figure out how to reproduce. There have been several times where I've seen the arrow behind the right orbit (behind the spinner) flash a peach color a few times before stopping. Not sure what that is about but it never used to do that...

And this is the solution to get the combos back to how they where in the previous code:

Quoted from Rob_G:

There is a setting for this behavior in the game specific settings.
- Added combo lights adjustment. Default is FLASH ONCE (show lamps once
for a small period of time, then turn the lights off). Other settings:
ALWAYS and NONE. Competition + Director's Cut are set to FLASH ONCE.
Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods
Toys/Add-ons
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-180-for-metallica-?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.