pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2261 (resized).JPG
IMG_2256 (resized).JPG
24D992FA-FAFE-4F79-8322-17F952FCB124 (resized).jpeg
Kiss update (resized).jpg
IMG_99131 (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
IMG_0537 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Not since I owned mine.. Not even the second time through the electric chair mulitball....

It does skip the mystery scoop animation. And the extra ball animation. Not sure about others... I know it DOESN'T skip Sparky. (but it's an awesome light show, so I don't get skipping it, tbh).

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

It does skip the mystery scoop animation. And the extra ball animation. Not sure about others... I know it DOESN'T skip Sparky. (but it's an awesome light show, so I don't get skipping it, tbh).

Maybe I missed it in the release notes (I didn't understand everything they said ..), but when you press both flippers during the mystery scoop animation, it now shows you the final result. Kinda cool.

#123 5 years ago

Found a change in 1.8 that I'm not happy with on the Premium. With the last version of the code, when you hit a ramp, the arrow started flashing blue and the opposite ramp started flashing red to let you know what ramps to hit for a combo. If you hit the right ramp, the piston target behind FUEL would also light red, letting you know to aim for that. Now when you hit a ramp, it turns blue, but there's no indication to hit the opposite one for a combo. Kinda sucks that they'd take a feature out...

I also think there's a bug with the colors but I can't figure out how to reproduce. There have been several times where I've seen the arrow behind the right orbit (behind the spinner) flash a peach color a few times before stopping. Not sure what that is about but it never used to do that...

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

It's a light orange lol... and it's not a bug. It means the super spinner is lit for bigger points. A super spinner is qualified by completing a set of guitar picks.
Rob

Ahh, good to know, thanks!

I will also look for that combo light setup. If I can set it light it was before, it will be perfect!

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Just curious how this impacts the Color DMD if you have one....

Some of the EOTL display apprently doesn't work well but otherwise it's all fine.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Luckily for me, I suck and will never see that anyway all looks fine to me so far.

Yeah, me too, I'm just going by what I've read. Lol

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I think this post from earlier in the thread is referring to the same thing you are asking:

And this is the solution to get the combos back to how they where in the previous code:

Yup that's exactly it. Maybe we should have some of the important notes about the update stickied?

3 months later
#227 5 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

I know this is an old post. But you can use Pinball Browser and put your high scores and name in the rom before you flash it.

The problem with that is the rules and scoring are all different with the new version, so it's not comparing apples to apples.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 149.00
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-180-for-metallica-?tu=Fezmid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.