IMG_1949 (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_2673 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_2903 (resized).JPG
IMG_2902 (resized).JPG
hi_gb (resized).JPG
IMG_0086 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yes I think the default should be one tick harder. Maybe the modes are just lit to start after ball drain rather than auto continue.

Agreed. I like the fact that we have been given options, but I don't want to be forced into replaying an unfinished mode on my next ball, be nice to have a choice.

My thoughts:
1) Make the "time out mode" option disabled by default. Feels like a cheat mode to me.

2) If you start a mode, but didn't complete, that mode should be lit to re-start (with progression saved), along with the other standard skillshot options.

#147 7 years ago

I like how,
OldPinGuy types, it is like
reading
poetry

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Awarding modes that time out is awful. Starting WCWS on the left ramp ladder takes only 4 shots; 1.skillhsot-timeout, 2. second mode start-timeout, 3. Third mode start-timeout, 4. WCWS. Done

Quoted from TaylorVA:

Yes, it continues where you were. Personally I don't like it as it locks you into starting with that mode. If I have 2 modes completed I'd rather be able to choose an easier mode to qualify an EB.

Agreed. I posted earlier in the thread that having time outs being awarded would probably be better defaulted off. Not a big deal I suppose, as you can always just go and shut it off yourself, I am just lazy

And instead of having the mode be in progress at ball start just have the shot for that mode be blinking, ready to resume next time you shoot it. Would bring back the selectable skill shot and give more options while still making it relatively easy to resume a mode.

TBH, the only thing that really bugged me about the way the modes worked in 1.05 is that the skill shot didn't default to the scene start for the last mode you had running. I am always in such a big rush to plunge that I kept forgetting to move the skill shot around. Again, lazy.

1 week later
#273 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is it too much to expect a ramp to work? lol

The ramp on mine works fine, haven't had to tweak it yet. It is a hard shot to make, but I think that is how it should be. I have had to make a few tweaks in other places on my GB to get it just right, but no more than I had to do on my TWD or Met. YMMV

1 week later
#328 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I've tried and just doesn't work, so basically a full plunge is supposed to jump over that top right switch and not activate it huh? I guess I have to try and adjust my plunger to see if I can get it to work better.

I'm not having the plunge problems you are describing, and not sure what you mean by a top right switch it has to jump over. Do you have photos?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

15,699 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 103.00
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-110-ghostbusters?tu=paul_8788 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.