IMG_1949 (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_2673 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_2903 (resized).JPG
IMG_2902 (resized).JPG
hi_gb (resized).JPG
IMG_0086 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcfly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 7 years ago

ok, I'm not a big fan of the update either. I got to we came we saw a little too fast and thought it could be too easy, also as Jar said I think, the voices were too low, settings change will fix that. so I will probably change the settings back. I still don't like reverse flippers on mhmb and would love the option to turn that off. The timer beeps were better the way they were and I think the new video mode needs more sound effects especially at the end. I would love to see a slimmer multi ball and generally some new sound effects. As someone else said i would also love for scoleri bros to be disabled during looping supers. And WOW air balls everywhere when they weren't there before, I felt like I was going to break everything, this is where games like star trek and spiderman are way better in the sense that they are smooth as butter.

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Took your with Dwight. He was a great tour guide, and concerned about bugs...he mentioned it will be fixed asap.

Any chance we might have an option to disable reverse flippers, I'm sick of losing every ball when it starts and when it finishes. I thought I'd like mhmb but I don't the way it is.

1 week later
#267 7 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

As far as the right ramp rejects, at first my ramp shots were smooth but then the rejects started. I "adjusted " the left part of the ramp with the blue rubber by hand bending it slightly outwards. Shots were smooth again. I think the air balls are caused by the "trampoline " effect of the two blue stand up targets on either side of the left ramp. I adjusted them a bit and reduced the air balls. I am thinking about replacing the targets with ones that have less spring.
I also think the new code is better.

Yeah that right ramp is pissing me off. I've tried a few things but still no luck. I just want it to be makeable or pke mode is useless and can't finish the save the ghostbusters mode. So frustrating. How did JT think it was acceptable as is. Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Just lower the ramp by replacing the metal spacer that holds the metall guide at the right side by a shorter one, which reduces the hight of the right ramp correspondingly. This was already discussed in another GB threat some weeks ago. Works fine with my GB, more or less every "normal" shot into the right ramp is accepted now. I used a 1.5' metal spacer. And this is an easy fix, takes about5-10 minutes.

sorry, do you mean the hexagonal post and if so how do i get that out? never done one of them before. do i have to do it from underneath or above because i can't get at it from underneath? sorry appreciate your help. i don't have another hexagonal post but could file it down.

#282 7 years ago

ok and then just unscrew the post? is that right? sorry for going off topic everyone.

#285 7 years ago

thank you very much. I'll get to work

#287 7 years ago

all done. I did a few tests and seems pretty good. Much lower position. here are a few pics of this and the green magnetic tape I put over the ultra bright triangle led's near the slingshots. I have bad eyes and it was just too darn bright. Thanks for everyones help

IMG_1949 (resized).JPGIMG_1949 (resized).JPG
IMG_1951 (resized).JPGIMG_1951 (resized).JPG
IMG_1950 (resized).JPGIMG_1950 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 103.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcfly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-110-ghostbusters?tu=mcfly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.