IMG_1949 (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_2673 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_2903 (resized).JPG
IMG_2902 (resized).JPG
hi_gb (resized).JPG
IMG_0086 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Yeah, the E flickers. Like this, right? https://goo.gl/photos/JFyVQcRHaU6BJecu9

I haven't noticed a change in Slimer sensitivity, but mine was working well before. I have found 3 bugs already though.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Wow what a kick to the F'n nuts to kiss owners.

Not really. If you look at the notes, it's mostly an adjustment addition update. There's not a whole lot other than making it just easier to progress. they didn't change the game much.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

So what is the purpose of the E flickering? Not sure I like that.

It's a bug.

I've found 2 other bugs too. If you have a mode running, hitting the skill shot on the right or left scoop won't award Tobin or the video mode. It just gives you the 10% of your score and ejects the ball.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Downloading the new code as I type - perhaps it's best to skip this update?

No, it's worth updating. The bugs aren't a huge deal.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Tobin and video mode were never available during the scenes so this is actually normal.

Then it's an old bug that was never fixed. It says clear as day on the DMD that the shot awards Tobin or awards the video mode.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

But, the old code never had scenes starting at the beginning of the ball like it does now. I'd say it's more of a coding oversight and a big one because it nerfs 2 of the skill shots. What happens to the scene start skill shots if a scene is running at the beginning of a ball? Are those nerfed too?
Rob

They go to the 10% of your score award. If scenes are lit, rollovers are what you'll want.

#28 7 years ago

This update is buggy!

Found another one. Getting "Light Tobin's Spirit Guide" in pops does not light Tobin's Spirit Guide. I'm running into something else every few games. Also, I never had the ball saver light at incorrect times, but I am seeing it now. There better be a hotfix coming in soon to patch up these bugs. There's a lot of them.

Does Stern do QA anymore?

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Can someone describe the new G H O S T target rule? Are GHO and S lit at the start of each ball?

It's adjustable. Easy has it one hit away, hard has it as it used to be.

Edit: Not sure where medium puts it.

1 week later
#254 7 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Or perhaps you just turn the option off to time out modes and turn scare feature off? Seriously why complain? You were given options in the software - you don't have to use them.
This is like complaining free play is in the software. Don't want free play? Turn it on coin play.
Wow. People just like to complain sometimes. So many people are complaining about things with no rational basis I think I can't take the Internet anymore.

The issue is that this is the bulk of the update. It's an adjustment. They literally added more bugs to the game than features or balance updates.

This code release is fairly hollow. If you don't want the easy mode, there's not much here for you. In fact, there's more bad than good. It's really piss poor of Stern to have let this out the door in this state and even worse that a hot fix hasn't been released yet.

#272 7 years ago

I've never found the right ramp problematic on either the pro or LE. It's a tight shot, but it better be. 6x running and PKE active, you have to make it tough. Clean shots always go through.

1 week later
#315 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Hey all just got my GB premium and it seems to be working well with no major issues...reading through the thread a little here it looks like some folks like the 1.10 and some have issues. Has there been an update to 1.10? I cant make up my mind to down load it or stay on the 1.05 it came with. Is it work with it?

There's been no follow-up update, but I say that you might as well update to 1.10. While there are a few bugs, the next revision is going to be a continuation of what we have here, so you may as well start learning the game on the newest code.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from Ausfester:

1.10 actually makes the game fun. Dont believe the Pinside trolls.
1.05 is pretty unforgiving for most players

You have all of four posts on this forum and you think you know who the "Pinside trolls" are already? Suspect...

#329 7 years ago

I only trip that upper right switch on plunge that's too hard to just fall into the orbit, but not hard enough to make it to the rollovers. It's rare, but it does happen from time to time. It's kind of plunging the Gem shot on Tron. You can probably do it on purpose, but it would be tough. If you're getting it every plunge, something is wonky, yeah.

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

With the new code is there a way to adjust the modes so that the same mode will no continue from ball to ball if you don't complete it??

Yeah, you can turn it off. You can turn off timing out modes as well.

That's the real issue with 1.10. Unless you were really looking to make the game a lot easier, there's not much else in the code update aside from a video mode (which often locks the game up) and a scare feature that does nothing to the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-110-ghostbusters?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.