New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 170864)

New code 1.10 Ghostbusters

By KLR2014

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 350 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

got-slimed-stern-pinball (resized).jpg
IMG_0986 (resized).PNG
IMG_1950 (resized).JPG
IMG_1951 (resized).JPG
IMG_1949 (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_2673 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_2903 (resized).JPG
IMG_2902 (resized).JPG
hi_gb (resized).JPG
IMG_0086 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#175 4 years ago

I have not yet updated my LE with the new code. My favorit setting regarding mode progression would be simply taking out the respective timer in each mode. But I am Fine with the progression of modes based on the finalization of the Former mode and with losing the mode when draining. Would such a Setting (only cancelling the timer) be possible with the new code 1.10?

1 week later
#268 4 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

Yeah that right ramp is pissing me off. I've tried a few things but still no luck. I just want it to be makeable or pke mode is useless and can't finish the save the ghostbusters mode. So frustrating. How did JT think it was acceptable as is. Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Just lower the ramp by replacing the metal spacer that holds the metall guide at the right side by a shorter one, which reduces the hight of the right ramp correspondingly. This was already discussed in another GB threat some weeks ago. Works fine with my GB, more or less every "normal" shot into the right ramp is accepted now. I used a 1.5' metal spacer. And this is an easy fix, takes about5-10 minutes.

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

ok and then just unscrew the post? is that right? sorry for going off topic everyone.

Yes, remove the metal ramp (2 screws), then unscrew the hex spacer from the top, new shorter one in and ramp back again. Lowers the ramp level significantly.

#288 4 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

?!?! thats possible
will it fit with the other parts if you Change the angle?
do you have pics?

See the picture in the thread above. Looks pretty much the same as before, you won't notice it. It is not a problem, because the Connection between plastic 270 degree ramp and the metall ramp over the playfield is not fixed, but only stuck together so that there is enough space for a different angle between plastic ramp end and beginning of the metal ramp.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 103.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside