IMG_1949 (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_2673 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_2903 (resized).JPG
IMG_2902 (resized).JPG
hi_gb (resized).JPG
IMG_0086 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AtTheArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 7 years ago

So what does the scare feature do and how do you get to it?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#325 7 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Going back to the scare; happened to me for the first time tonight. My lights were off, wife and baby sleeping.....she literally jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, I nearly shit myself as I went for the switch thinking it froze. It was absolutely bonkers! 50 feet away upstairs my wife hear it scream in her ear practically!!! Baby didn't even wake up, and my heart rate went through the roof.
Friggen cool experience! It legit got me because I had no clue wtf was happening.

Haha, I just had it happen too for the first time and I updated the code on day one. I actually kept waiting for it and waiting for it and waiting for it for the first week and I finally forgot all about it. Then two nights ago my buddy and his wife were over and he was playing my GBLE while I was next to him playing Star Trek Premium. The lights went out on the machine and I immediately thought that it was midnight madness or something because I hadn't set the clock yet so maybe the game thought it was midnight and then it happened. Me and my buddy were almost in tears we were laughing so hard. My poor dog ended up spending the next 30 mins on the other side of the house since she was in the room when it happened. I'm so glad my wife and our friends were over when it happened. Made it that much better. Kudos Stern.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe
Toppers
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AtTheArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-code-110-ghostbusters?tu=AtTheArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.