7D498AAE-0127-44A0-97F2-0BD6000DA71A (resized).jpeg
EED73964-BC40-409E-A260-A68CF9E9AD15 (resized).png
F75FF5B6-5924-495E-B2C9-7B8778DA8ECE (resized).png
1B9E1145-EDB7-4723-ACFA-CCFF73F3FBCD (resized).png
IMG-4738 (resized).PNG
9D53DBF1-52B1-4B5E-B136-5855BFD19582 (resized).jpg
Enlight1 (resized).jpg
IMG-2168 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#703 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Can you imagine if they made "Woah Tommy, big juicy cucumbers"?

I gotta say I'm just as interested in this as in Whoa Nellie. Nobody is checking out Whoa Nellie because they feel titilated by the art. For me it's the comedy, the puns, and juvenile humor.

I won't ever own one because of the theme but I would love to play it and check out all the jokes in the art. If someone is offended by it they shouldn't make others feel guilty for enjoying it.

3 weeks later
#862 8 years ago

I love the 8 bit GOT theme that starts the episode.

1 month later
#1069 8 years ago

In reponse to Nate's observations about Expo:
I've only been to two shows, Louisville Arcade Expo and Pinball Expo. I had decided earlier in the year that I wanted to go to Chicago this year and planned accordingly. Expo though kind of let me down. The website was still about 2014 Expo till about June or July and is incredibly hard to navigate and find simple info like how much a ticket costs or what time they open. The space seemed a little cramped as well with the tournament being in the hallway and not a lot of really good games in the free play area. There were a lot of parts and interesting things in the vendors area though.
After seeing what ReplayFX was like this year through pics and vids, I am going to be sure to go. I agree with Nate that Expo is supposed to be the crown jewel but it seemed only slightly better than LAX. LAX had a better game selection though. I don't know if anyone involved with running Expo cares about growing the show, they seemed happy with the way it is. They have an opportunity to do something special with the brand that is Expo. Hopefully they take advantage of it because I'm sure other people like me can't go to every show.

4 weeks later
#1121 8 years ago
Quoted from CarShark:

Maybe a TV show...if one ever happens.

TV is outdated and is going the way of the Dodo. The cool kids watch stuff on the internet.

I thumbs down the episode because it's back. Loved the episode.

#1122 8 years ago

Another note on the episode. It was stated how there are figures in pinball that don't realize they are kind of famous, at least within the community. It was so true. When I went to Expo for the first time, I saw many people I had read about or watched on Twitch and Youtube. I was a little starstruck. Jon Replogle, Josh Sharpe, Steve Bowden, Ben Heck. Maybe next time I can say hi.

Also I loved the Jack Danger, Twitch discussion. Pinball and Twitch really are two different worlds but it's exciting to see the possibilities of getting young people involved in pinball.

#1124 8 years ago

I guess you could check out Spooky's podcast.

#1140 8 years ago
Quoted from Excalabur:

machines that haven't been available before are typically in short supply, but this is to some extent what PAPA does.
Other problems with driving the bus:
1. It's tedious to watch. I'd much rather watch nine different games than three games chosen three rounds in a row by the #1 seed.
2. It leads to a very particular kind of game being chosen over-and-over again (namely, ones that Elwin likes): very controllable games get picked, centaur does not.
3. It doesn't measure your ability to play 'games' well, just 'game'.
4. Why does #1 get to pick all the games (PAPA-style)? The Euros seem to like 1,2, & 3 each picking one. The Pinburgh style of picking a bank also allows for more variety than the PAPA system.
5. Expo-style head-to-head has player A pick the same game in every round, and player B pick the same game in every round. It's much less likely that those games are close...
6. Another pick-a-game format that I've seen is that someone picks games--but that player can't pick the same game twice. Leads to strategic picks (Fred is bad at AFM) rather than 'this is the game I've been playing all day'.

I have watched all of the PAPA championships available but this year was the first Pinburgh I watched. I liked the idea of banks of games with one DMD, one EM, one early SS, and I forgot what the last one was. It provided a nice cross section of pinball skills that one should know. I think they did highest seed picks the bank but they couldn't pick the same bank twice. I liked this idea as well.

#1145 8 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

The same player couldn't pick the same bank a second time in a row, so there was definitely some deferring going on on the later rounds. I believe Cayle passed his choice of bank to Zach hoping he would choose the Stiff bank which Cayle couldn't pick himself a second time in a row. (Something like that)

Yeah I remember that. I like that bit of strategy in competition. PAPA has some strategy too even though they are picking single games. That one year Bowen picked the evil JM because he needed a random outcome to have any chance at coming back. It ended up backfiring but was still an interesting strategy.

BTW Nate I'm glad you still talk competition on the show. The last couple of shows you've stated how people have complained about your coverage of competitions but I enjoy the stories. Now you're discussion on whether Keith Elwin is no longer the number 1 pinball player in pinball didn't make a lot of sense but I still found it interesting.

#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Just to clarify, I did not pick the Johnny Mnemonic. I can't remember if Keith Elwin or Cayle George was driving that bus -- I think it was probably Keith, because we also played Alien Star that round.
Because of my poor play on Alien Star and Cactus Canyon, no matter what happened on Johnny Mnemonic, I would have been eliminated. Made some good outlane saves, but couldn't shoot worth a damn.

I thought I remembered the commentators stating that you picked it but it's been awhile since I listened to it. Since you've been around the competitive scene for long time, do you remember any interesting strategies that people used in picking games?

1 week later
#1169 8 years ago
Quoted from CarShark:

I did read that thread over again. It was telling that so many of the comments of "I don't see the appeal in this." or "I would never buy this." were from the serious collectors and tourney players. In their heads, they're seeing it as taking up the space that the next Ritchie/Lyman masterpiece would be, so they nix it in their minds. Really, it's more of a question of how "deep" does a game have to be in order to be fun? Whether it's in a home environment or on location, does it take a complicated ruleset to foster that "one more time" mindset that many of the greats have?
In that thread, you mentioned that Catacomb would be a good location game because even a novice player will get to see most of what the machine has to offer through sheer randomness combined with some skillful play. Modern pinball design seems much more geared towards accuracy and control, and punishing mediocre play. When you shoot a ramp in a recent Stern, you know that it will lead to an inlane for another shot. It's very interesting how games have evolved from being more open and focused on hitting targets with the only real shots being high-scoring spinner lanes to being more about making relatively narrow shots, with targets either being more of a necessary evil between shots (IM drones, ST black holes) or shoved off to the side. In a way, the bash target (usually with a magnet) has kind of replaced the target bank as the thing you hit to provide some randomness. The other source, pop bumpers, have gone from wreaking havoc in the middle of the field, near the outlanes or even between the flippers to being cordoned off behind ramps, scoops and targets.
I think that's why I have a soft spot for Mustang...precisely because it has that five-bank right in the middle of the table, with the multiball rules centered on it. There really isn't much getting around them. I also like that the rightmost bumper on KISS is a little more exposed than usual. It gets some extra side-to-side action going. What will really show how far from the mainstream you can go is Spooky's Rob Zombie game. When it was Pinball Zombies from Beyond the Grave, people here seemed really mixed about the "lack of shots" and unusual bumper placement.
What I found most interesting was you saying that in terms of return on investment for operators, it's more about revenues than costs.
It's mind-boggling to think that those super-expensive arcade cabinets can make all of their money back so quickly. Just putting a pinball machine into an arcade must be a labor of love. It makes me worry about the future of location pinball if it means a WoZ Pindemption at Dave and Busters is $1.50-$1.75 for a game that is limited to 3 to 5 minutes. Maybe you can get some casuals to give it a try, and I'd certainly put most of my money into it, but I can see the old hands turning up their noses at such a value proposition when there are still some places charging 75 cents/3 for $2.

There was a short scene from the documentary "Special When Lit" where Steve Epstein and Gene Cunningham complained that pinball machines had gotten too complicated. Cut to Dwight Sullivan explaining how to stack Tortuga time locks with Kraken Multiball on PotC...and saying that it's a "low-level goal." I think that Mr. Sullivan and Mr. Sheats (and Mr. Johnson at JJP) do a great job at making games, but I can't help but wonder whether having "serious players" designing games and writing code is part of the reason that casuals get left in the dust.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

#1176 8 years ago

I don't know if I remember exactly what was said about B/W having heart. To me if you're talking B/W DMDs they seemed more solid in connecting modes with the animations and theme than some of the Sterns. The art package was also better on those older games because it's not photo art. But Mustang is an exception. The art isn't as critical on Mustang because it's about a car. Drawing it wouldn't necessarily look better and the animations and theme are tied pretty well together. I think Mustang is a good game, it's just a theme like Corvette and Viper that doesn't interest me.

#1178 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Josh gave a great example of couple of episodes ago. He talked about Séance Mode in The Addams Family. How the eerie music kicks in, you hear Gomez prompt to shoot the ramps "Knock Three Times" and as you shoot them the knocker goes off. The DMD, game play, music, voices just everything comes together to make you feel what you are doing as you play the mode. And as you play you know what to expect and want more.
Not just some empty "shoot the ramp get points" mode.

Yeah I remember that now. He said something like you shoot this ramp four times then shoot this orbit twice and it feels empty and I would agree but not every game is the Addams Family, even among B/W games. There are few games that reach that level.

#1191 8 years ago
Quoted from Flamethrower:

I would much rather see some of my money going to the people who made the experience possible than every penny going to whoever happens to win.

I've never competed in a tournament but I agree with this statement. I would like to play in a tournament but not for the prizes but the experience. If I get in the position where I routinely go to tournaments or shows, I would love to volunteer and help out for free because I know the organizers are the ones under a lot stress to pull off everything involved.

2 weeks later
#1201 8 years ago

I was disappointed to hear Nate express that the opinions of people who weren't in to buy a Rob Zombie shouldn't matter when it comes to the art. We are all consumers even if we don't own every pin.

#1203 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

I am disappointed you are disappointed with something I didn't say.

Sorry Nate if I misinterpreted what you said.

28:50 "I saw a pretty healthy dose of people who were not in on the game doing most of the criticizing."

It's an opinion that a lot of people on pinside seem to have that if you don't own the game in question or any game at all your opinion doesn't matter and shouldn't be heard. I don't believe that to be true because if a person is interested in the hobby and are on this website, they are a potential customer whether it be dropping quarters into a game on location or buying a NIB. I don't own any NIB games mainly because I'm fairly new to the hobby compared to a lot of people on here and partially because I'm not ready yet. But I'm always looking for the reason to buy a NIB. I thought GOT was going to be it but after the art reveal I thought I would just wait and see what comes out next. Ghostbusters and Heighways pins look pretty cool and they may be what I go after next year.

AMH is a game that when I first saw and heard about looked pretty cool. When I first heard of it, they had already sold out of all of them so I'm not too keen on chasing one down right now because they seem to have taken a steep rise in resale value. Rob Zombie is something I wasn't interested in and I don't think I posted my opinion on the playfield art but I understand the criticism. My first impression was the same as most everyone else's that the playfield looked a little bare. The toys looked awesome though and after seeing the gameplay video it looks fun. I'm watching what Spooky does because they seem to take risks and I like that.

You're short response seemed to indicate you were annoyed with me and I hope that wasn't the case. I've been a fan of your show this past year and try to catch every episode. If I ever met you in person, I'd probably be a little starstruck and be too shy to say hi. Thanks for all the hard work you do with the podcast.

#1205 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Quote the whole thing instead of taking it out of context.

What? You want me to transcribe the whole podcast for you while I'm at it?

I just figured you would go to that point and listen till you were satisfied that I was wrong. lol

#1207 8 years ago

"I saw a pretty healthy dose of people who were not in on the game doing most of the criticizing. Which always makes me wonder a little bit like are you just mad bro, like that you didn't, like that you're not in on the game? I can't help but wonder that. I did see a few people who were able to purchase the game who were in that first 300 who were also criticizing so it wasn't all that sour grapes thing. There were some of those people and I saw a couple of people who were criticized it pretty heavily and still sent their deposit in because I think the gameplay ideas, the theme idea, the known music, we know what the music of this game is gonna be like already, the color display, I think all of those things add up to a confirmed purchase for a lot of people."

Before this quote, Nate was talking about his impressions of the art and the changes Charlie said were to come.

Your Welcome, Aurich

#1208 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Pointing out what I believed was happening is certainly not saying that you shouldn't have that opinion. I just felt most of the criticism was from people not buying the game. The vast majority of the people buying the game were positive in the art.
Not exactly a great revelation on my pasty either. I am all about having opinions and keeping the discussion going on all topics... It's kinda what I do.
I just felt that on this one, some of loudest were people with no chance of getting one.

Thanks, Nate. Don't worry (if you were at all), still a fan.

#1213 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

That is what I mean, by no great revelation... That could certainly exist. And, I took some issue on the overall play field artwork. I think I said 7 out of 10. I just think that there are people missing the point on how special these first few games by this new company are, and will be in the future. Kinda makes me scratch my head when people go on and on about how if the play field art was "just a bit better" they would be in favor of the overall project.
The fact that... WAIT.. I gotta stop. I am killing precious talking points for episode 211.

No wonder you don't post much on here. You just save it all for the podcast. D'OH!

#1219 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Aurich, I was not referencing you. Your decision was pretty thoroughly fleshed out for us... And I think you kinda want the game. You can aknowledge the up side. I was pointing to some folks who try to make the whole project seem ridiculous. Which is... Ridiculous.

That kind of sounds more like the Domino's pin. A lot of people were saying "I can't believe this is Spooky's next pin". "I was going to collect all of Spooky's pins, now I'm out." I haven't listened to Spooky's podcasts but surely people knew they would do non-horror style pins at some point. I mean Ben's talking about doing a Bible adventures pin in another thread and Charlie basically confirmed it was happening.

1 week later
#1262 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Seems pretty cool it has a Shaker, side armor, service rails, and probably even coin mechs

Why not sell those as mods? That's what they've been doing with shaker motors and LEs. They added those things to make it seem worth it at the higher price point. They probably should have priced it lower and kept those as aftermarket purchases. Everyone would have been happy then.

Edit: Sorry thought I was in the other Spidey thread. I haven't listened to the show yet but I can't imagine Stern's sponsorship affecting Nate's views. His criticism of the GOT art was coming as a fan, I imagine his acceptance of the price of Spidey is a reflection of being in a similar industry.

#1332 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

With regards to Spider-Man, what did they hear and not listen to?

They heard that we didn't want photoshop art but they didn't listen when they used photoshop to use existing images.

Look, I'm glad people like it. That's great. But don't tell me that this art style is what we asked for. Nobody saw Spider-man party supplies in the store and thought, "that would make a great pin."

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

When I heard comic style art, I was excited. I have been reading comics since the mid-90s and am a big fan of art, animation and the skill of drawing or painting something by hand. I didn't realize this was going to be what this looked like till right before it was revealed and Aurich posted an image of Ultimate Spider-Man and said this was going to be what it was modeled after. Then I knew for sure this wasn't going to be a McFarlane or Romita masterpiece.

It looks alright and kids won't care, it will still be Spider-Man, but they wouldn't care about movie Spidey either. The pricing puts me out of it as well and I imagine I won't see many, if any, on location. Not all of us can flash our money around like Kaneda does. He really tries hard to get people to dislike him.

#1334 8 years ago

I had to quit listening when Nate got to the Frisbee argument. He sounded really condescending toward people complaining about price. Don't take it personally Nate but I'll just anxiously wait for the next episode. Thanks.

#1346 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Dude... I am so sick... horrible head cold... Those that accuse me of vocal fry on the show would LOVE what I sound like at the moment.

Eat a bunch of chicken soup.

I assume your wife is all better now so she can take of you while your sick.

#1358 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

That's like leaving the class room when a teacher is about to explain the math formula. He wasn't being condescending, he was simply stating that people complain aren't understanding how a business sets it's price. And he's 100% right. People think Stern should price to appease the pinball community...they are pricing to make the most profit. That's called business.

I wouldn't expect you to understand fiscal responsibility. I can imagine you drive around NYC in your Hellcat throwing $100 bills out of the window. That's how you act most of the time with your constant baiting people with money.

For me $500 is the difference between buying or not. It's not like arguing to buy a frisbee at 6 dollars or 7. It's great that to some people $500 doesn't matter but don't demean the people who think it does.

#1397 8 years ago

Hearing Aurich talk about how because of licensing issues we might not see Ripley on the machine made me sad. She is a a great hero of cinema and means more to me when I think of Alien than anything else including the Xenomorphs. I think he said they can use clips from the movie so hopefully that will happen.

#1410 8 years ago

It was great listening to Aurich's reasoning behind his design choices on the playfield. It would have been great if Nate could have gotten the designers of the GOT art package when that was revealed.

Nate, now that you have inside connections with Stern, when they reveal their next machine you need to get them on the show for some free PR. The free PR will actually be a disguised "Hard Copy", where Nate can hit'em with the hard questions. lol

#1434 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Also... Elwin just won INDISC. He's all set.

Come ON! No Spoilers!

3 months later
#1679 7 years ago
Quoted from Hotdoggin:

While I really did enjoy the 1st year or so of C2C , I honestly forgot that the podcasts have stopped b/c for the past year each episode has mostly been tied to competitive pinball which I have zero interest so I stopped listening / downloading a while back.
I do miss the older C2C editions - Going Up / Goin Down and some of the other segments. It was nice when the host covered pricing of various pins in the used market & just overall pin info.
Too bad the host didn't have time to continue the original C2C and a spin-off covering competitive play. RIP original C2C...

I, for one, really enjoyed the competitive pinball talk. That's what drew me into this hobby even though I don't take part in competitive pinball so much. But a lot of times him and a guest would go over strategies on games and that even interests people outside of competitive pinball. The talks with Bowen and Josh Sharpe were some of the highlights. I wonder who Josh Sharpe is podcasting with now.

#1680 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

If these aren't on your radar...
Broken Token
Game room Junkies
The Pinball Podcast
Spooky Pinball
Skillshot Pincast
For Amusement Only podcast
Buffalo Pinball's Bro do you even talk pinball
Coinbox podcast
Tilt Thru podcast
Boom Go Double Flip podcast

umm...

You didn't mention That Flippin' Pinball Podcast. They're seriously one of the best.

#1705 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

As somebody who no longer plays competitive pinball, I quite enjoy hearing about competitions. One thing that can become a bit tiresome though is hearing about a lot of talk about the format and not the actual play.

It was still kind of interesting to me. How to run tournaments. What games are good for tournaments and what games to avoid. History of tournaments and even the industry. That's info I love to hear.

1 month later
#1810 7 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Episode 226
-And We're Back
-Quit my job, headed for Chicago, then didn't.
-Love you.
http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-226_81932

I gotta say that I love that episode description.

#1811 7 years ago

Can someone tell me the song that starts episode 225? That song is rockin'.

2 months later
#1876 7 years ago

Good interview.

I understand this was a promotional piece for Stern but I would have liked to hear their response to the playfield concerns. It's going to be a major factor for me and others purchasing a Stern in the future. Maybe next podcast?

#1880 7 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

When I addressed this subject on a previous episode I had said not to expect a large scale announcement on the subject...
If you have a playfield or any other problem, I would suggest contacting their customer service department who handles these issues.

Was that the episode three weeks ago? Were you the only one commenting?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would have liked to hear someone from Stern speak about it and this was the perfect opportunity to ask that question.

#1883 7 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

I could not have agreed more with George's perspective on how important the translite art is to a game and not wanting to draw focus away from that with the LCD. Sounds like Stern is taking a great approach with the LCD inclusion!

I agree as well. I've always loved backglasses. I also like how two manufacturers are trying the full screen approach and others are trying the DMD size version. Great to have multiple ways and see which is best.

#1897 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nate shouldn't have to ask the questions. They should have made a statement even if it was to say they acknowledge that there are some issues and they are working through them and we stand behind our product. Or some shit like that.

That response would have gone a long way in my opinion. It's a cookie cutter response but just saying that puts a lot minds at ease.

I knew you probably asked and was denied an on air response Nate. At least for this episode which was a commercial. Thanks for the hard work.

#1927 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I didn't listen to the interview, I'll be honest, I didn't even know Nate was doing the podcast again.
Was the context about how it's what on the playfield that matters, and not up on the LCD screen? What's the under glass reference about?

Yeah it was about the LCD. I think it was them trying to excuse why they are so late to the party with the LCD.

#1932 7 years ago

LCD is essentially doing the same function but it does make the game feel more modern and is a natural progression in tech. The stories of how casual players are drawn to WOZ and Hobbit because of their big, fancy screens show the importance of the LCD.

Maybe in today's arcade climate, location profits don't matter as much as home sales. If Stern can keep selling more games than JJP or other LCD based games despite not having a LCD screen it makes sense to continue with the dot matrix. In the past it was game sales and location profits that drove the progression of tech but people still seem to be buying the games despite the dot matrix and location profits matter less.

#1934 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Whatever you think of Hobbit's gameplay and rules tell me you could have that game with just a red DMD. No way.
You could argue it's not better if its not your thing, but I don't think you can say it's not different.
Just adding an LCD alone isn't enough. It can function like a DMD. But the potential is there if you do the work.

Are you asking if Hobbit would be as big of a deal if it didn't have the LCD? Yes I would agree with that. When I played it I was unimpressed with it's gameplay (I'd like to play it more though). So the main draw is the art and how cool that big screen is.

I'm not sure what besides info you think the screen is adding. Is it atmosphere? Setting the mood? There are many games without a big screen that are capable of that. BSD sets the mood stupendously through it's sound package and lighting.

#1939 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's pretty irrelevant. You don't have to like Hobbit. I haven't spent enough time with it to really judge, but I don't think it's for me. Stack fests aren't my favorite.
But look at the display. There are 9 zones of constant information, along with the instructions and info on the book. The rules are built around all of that information. When I say it couldn't be done without an LCD I mean it, the rule set just wouldn't work with a DMD. Too limited.
It doesn't mean it's a better game. That's up to personal preference. But it is a different game.
This is what I mean about imagination. There are new things that can be tried. Hobbit is just one example, there will be more to come I'm certain.
Whatever Stern does with Batman and Aerosmith I see going to LCD as positive progress.

Don't they do that with DMDs. Hold the flipper for a status report. The info isn't available all at once but I can't think of a scenario where you would need it and the DMD can't show it to you.

#1954 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You've just made my point for me.
A dude isn't going to play a game 100x on location. You have between 1-5 games to hook the guy into putting more money into the machine.
If he doesn't know WTF he is doing, the the gameplay or information isn't forthcoming or easily understandable, the dude is off to put his money elsewhere.
And then, one day, pinball is dead.
rd

Right on. Metallica and TWD had those hooks for me. It was the sound and gameplay that hooked me in a handful of plays.

#1958 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Critical of a guy that does a 100% free podcast?
Are you kidding?
Tell you what, you start your own podcast. Let us all know when it's up and running... you get Gomez to come on your show...and then we'll all compare your show to C2C.
See how that works out for ya

So let's say he did create a podcast in this fictional world and let's say it did become biggerer and betterer than C2C. Would he be able to criticize Nate then? You would probably accuse him of bullying. I agree with you. Porkchop you're a stinking bully picking on C2C when you're fictional podcast is so much bigger than Nate's. Leave the little guys alone.

2 weeks later
#2000 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I was wondering if the Ka-Pow thing was to do this one-off. But, "Ka" is the beginning of Joe's last name, so maybe there is a relationship there instead of the Batman visual effects. I would say that anything Joe has worked on for gaming is now a potential Stern title.

I checked out Aristocrat's site, which is the company that made the Batman 66 slots. They have made a few other games with licenses. TWD and GOT have slot machines and I wonder if they could use the assets of the slots to make color displays for Stern's existing games.
The only other licenses they have are Big Bang Theory, Sons of Anarchy, and Britney Spears. I really have no interest in any of those licenses but Sons of Anarchy has some potential. It's been a long time since someone has done a good biker gang pin like Centaur. Maybe they could even reuse the old Harley Davidson layout, which wasn't too bad, and tweak it a little bit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-coast-2-coast-pinball-episodes-one-thread-all-listed-here?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.