Topic Stats

• 2,286 posts
  • 322 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 days ago by newovad
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 306 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1B9E1145-EDB7-4723-ACFA-CCFF73F3FBCD (resized).png
IMG-4738 (resized).PNG
9D53DBF1-52B1-4B5E-B136-5855BFD19582 (resized).jpg
Enlight1 (resized).jpg
IMG-2168 (resized).JPG
IMG-2023 (resized).JPG
IMG-1864 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG-0990 (resized).jpg
BCC67040-B819-41A8-B34D-D59FEF1BAEB2 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 7.52.28 AM (resized).png
IMG_0938 (resized).jpg
48611 (resized).jpg
FullSizeRender (6) (resized).jpg
5D6AB88E-C930-4875-9931-778C6A8B6B1A (resized).jpeg
IMG_9583 (resized).jpg
IMG-3423 (resized).PNG

There are 2286 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 46.
#2251 83 days ago

Is there a spot where I can download the series in one go? The podcastgarden site suuuuuuucks, it doesn't let me download individual episodes.

#2252 83 days ago
Quoted from NovaPin:

Is there a spot where I can download the series in one go? The podcastgarden site suuuuuuucks, it doesn't let me download individual episodes.

yea, put his RSS link into a podcatcher
http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/podcast-rss.php?id=164

#2253 83 days ago

I will always remember that this podcast was Ground Zero during the Predator and Jpop fiascos.

1 week later
#2254 74 days ago

Can anyone access the older episodes? I'm in the 40s and nothing seems to play, on podcast garden or a podcatcher.

#2255 73 days ago

I thought he addressed it in one of the later shows. Short version as I remember, is that he has the shows but had to reload them to the host and it was a to do item.

2 weeks later
#2256 58 days ago

I have a thumb drive that i just rediscovered with mp3s of episodes C2C#104 thru C2C#231.
On some old laptop or portable storage drive am pretty sure that i have the 1st 100 episodes also.
Need to figure out a legal, easy way and no cost way to upload them to internet
for others to access if Nate is not able to re upload to podcastgarden.

1 week later
#2257 49 days ago

“Sipp”

You’ve got my attention, Nate!

I like it!!

#2258 49 days ago

A snippet of the theme song for a new show? And what does sipp stand for?
Stay tuned...

#2259 49 days ago

Stern International Pinball Pundit?

#2260 49 days ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:I have a thumb drive that i just rediscovered with mp3s of episodes C2C#104 thru C2C#231.
On some old laptop or portable storage drive am pretty sure that i have the 1st 100 episodes also.
Need to figure out a legal, easy way and no cost way to upload them to internet
for others to access if Nate is not able to re upload to podcastgarden.

Yeah... it would be great if the shows were captured in a way that future collectors/players can enjoy them. It’s the gold standard... such a valuable collection of pinball entertainment and knowledge

#2261 49 days ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Stern International Pinball Pundit?

Stern Insider Pinball Podcast

#2263 49 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

only $7.99 per month and you can subscribe to.

#2264 49 days ago

"Oh, hey, a new episode of C2C in the pod-catcher. Nice" (press play) ...

(eye-roll so hard I pull a muscle)

#2265 49 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

only $7.99 per month and you can subscribe to.

I just got some insider information from Stern today. It was not about Jurassic Park but they were still trying to sell me something.

2 weeks later
#2266 32 days ago

Nate- really sweet episode.

I find it rather amusing - in a lighthearted way - that Roger Sharpe has graciously been a guest on numerous podcasts, never once dropping that he had conducted his own podcast-like recordings back in the day.

The man comes across as a genuine class act. He is one of my favorite interview listens. Thanks so much for collaborating with him... really brings together two of my favorite pinball voices in a way that will certainly cement them in history forever.

I also really appreciate the subtleness of your approach. Completely devoid of the showmanship and flashiness that so many new shows carry... the focus is 100% on pinball and history.

One for the ages.

Thank you, Nate. Something that pinball fans can enjoy and learn from... and thanks to Roger Sharpe! Hats off to you both.

Best,
Todd A.

#2267 32 days ago

Nate-

Glad to hear your back again and I just started listening to this first episode.

Great stuff from Roger and Harry and I am eagerly awaiting the interviews to come.

Thanks for all you do.

#2268 32 days ago

I have been teasing this for quite a while. My other announcement for the week is that I will be hosting a new podcast for Stern Pinball.

Keith Elwin is the guest on Episode 1 of the Stern Insider Pinball Podcast! We talk about Jurassic Park... the theme, the rules, and why there is no egg toy in the game.

Only available to Stern Insiders. Join now if you haven’t already!

https://sternpinball.com/stern-insider/

1B9E1145-EDB7-4723-ACFA-CCFF73F3FBCD (resized).png
#2269 32 days ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

I have been teasing this for quite a while. My other announcement for the week is that I will be hosting a new podcast for Stern Pinball.
Keith Elwin is the guest on Episode 1 of the Stern Insider Pinball Podcast! We talk about Jurassic Park... the theme, the rules, and why there is no egg toy in the game.
Only available to Stern Insiders. Join now if you haven’t already!
https://sternpinball.com/stern-insider/[quoted image]

Is there a way to download it via our preferred podcatcher?

#2270 32 days ago

There won’t be. This one is different and will need to be streamed through their site. It’s a benefit of joint the Stern Insider Program, so it will need to stay on their site. I hope you enjoy what we do with it.

#2271 32 days ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

There won’t be. This one is different and will need to be streamed through their site. It’s a benefit of joint the Stern Insider Program, so it will need to stay on their site. I hope you enjoy what we do with it.

Just glad you're back on the air! Started listening to the Roger Sharpe archive. That man always has a lot to say!

Looking forward to the KME episode. Thank you!

#2272 32 days ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

https://sternpinball.com/stern-insider/[quoted image]

Regular schedule or just when there are new game announcements/promotions?

#2273 32 days ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

...Only available to Stern Insiders. ...

Oh well.

#2274 32 days ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Regular schedule or just when there are new game announcements/promotions?

Irregular. More than just new games. At least monthly I am guessing. We have some cool ideas.

#2275 32 days ago

Doesn't cost to listen to. Just sign up.

#2276 32 days ago

You can just sign up for the "basic" (free) membership and have access to listen.

#2277 32 days ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Nate, I totally get the need to keep it exclusive to the Stern Insider Program. But I know there are ways to have separate podcast feeds for paid users. Some podcasts do this for Patreon members, some do it for ad-free versions of their podcasts. It's just a separate podcast feed and the link to subscribe could still be hosted on the Stern Insider Program site. It might be worth looking into so that users can still listen in traditional podcast form without having to make it available to the general public.

#2278 32 days ago

Please forward all technical and logistical issues, thoughts, complaints or appreciation to the Director of Marketing at Stern Pinball. I am in charge of content and custodial.

(You are welcome Zach)

#2279 32 days ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Doesn't cost to listen to. Just sign up.

Quoted from FatPanda:

You can just sign up for the "basic" (free) membership and have access to listen.

Excellent - thanks much!

I was under the apparent misunderstanding that to be an "insider", you needed to pay $39.99 a month and own at least 10 Stern games.

#2280 32 days ago

FYI - I had issues with the audio pausing using a MacBook Pro laptop with the Safari browser. I switched to the Chrome browser and no pauses.

#2281 32 days ago

Nate, when are you launching your campaign for pinball president?

#2282 32 days ago

So glad that you are back in front of the mic Nate.
It’s also good to hear that the podcast will be free and available to everyone.
Keep up the good work.

#2283 32 days ago
Quoted from kermit24:

FYI - I had issues with the audio pausing using a MacBook Pro laptop with the Safari browser. I switched to the Chrome browser and no pauses.

I'm having the same issue with both Safari and Chrome on my iPad. Plays for a few seconds, pauses. Hit play again, rinse & repeat. Basically unplayable.

#2284 32 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

I'm having the same issue with both Safari and Chrome on my iPad. Plays for a few seconds, pauses. Hit play again, rinse & repeat. Basically unplayable.

You’ll have to try a new device, chrome on iPad uses safari as the back end. So iOS has some issues :/ blah I’ll have to try from laptop

#2285 32 days ago

Congratulations, Nate. Hope to check out the episode sometime.

#2286 32 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

What did I win? What did I win?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Ringwood, NJ
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Acton, ME
$ 26.50
There are 2286 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 46.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside