Topic Stats

• 2,288 posts
  • 322 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by C2CPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 114 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 308 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EED73964-BC40-409E-A260-A68CF9E9AD15 (resized).png
F75FF5B6-5924-495E-B2C9-7B8778DA8ECE (resized).png
1B9E1145-EDB7-4723-ACFA-CCFF73F3FBCD (resized).png
IMG-4738 (resized).PNG
9D53DBF1-52B1-4B5E-B136-5855BFD19582 (resized).jpg
Enlight1 (resized).jpg
IMG-2168 (resized).JPG
IMG-2023 (resized).JPG
IMG-1864 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG-0990 (resized).jpg
BCC67040-B819-41A8-B34D-D59FEF1BAEB2 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 7.52.28 AM (resized).png
IMG_0938 (resized).jpg
48611 (resized).jpg
FullSizeRender (6) (resized).jpg
5D6AB88E-C930-4875-9931-778C6A8B6B1A (resized).jpeg

There are 2288 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 46.
#1601 3 years ago

The band's going on tour soon...........gotta get that practice in.

Higway to Haggis tour!!!!

#1602 3 years ago

Rumor mill..

#1603 3 years ago

And that's why I can't listen to Spooky.

#1604 3 years ago

Listen to the latest Spooky Pinball Podcast for talk of it near the end of the show. Although, after listening to it, I am still not clear on exactly what's happening. Half of it seemed real and half of it seemed joking.

Whatever it is, I wish Nate the best of luck. He is one of the good guys.

#1605 3 years ago

I love me some bag pipes. Not sure how well Bag Pipes would go together with that band. Although I've only heard one of their songs before and they didn't sound very metal LOL.......but what do I know?

They sounded serious but then again who knows. I'm going to guess and say it was a joke since their website says they are on a "last summer on earth tour" not a Enter the Haggis or whatever.

April Fools a month late?

#1606 3 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I love me some bag pipes. Not sure how well Bag Pipes would go together with that band. Although I've only heard one of their songs before and they didn't sound very metal LOL.......but what do I know?
They sounded serious but then again who knows. I'm going to guess and say it was a joke since their website says they are on a "last summer on earth tour" not a Enter the Haggis or whatever.
April Fools a month late?

Don't think the BNL thing is a joke, but maybe the joke was the instrument since Nate is a guitar player.

#1607 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Don't think the BNL thing is a joke, but maybe the joke was the instrument since Nate is a guitar player.

But will he be playing a Taylor Guitar.........

#1608 3 years ago

What's not a joke is the fact that people have been sending this guy (Nate) junk and inflammatory comments in email.

Seriously?

All that he's given the pinball community - FOR FREE and super high quality - and there are folks hiding out there behind computer screens and giving him crap?

Lame.

The void that's been left in the pinball podcast world is already being felt. Sure do miss it.

#1609 3 years ago

Man, I missed all that............that is very lame.

Keyboard commando's, you people SUCK!

#1610 3 years ago

Was all that email/keyboard commando stuff mentioned in Spooky? I'll have to give it a listen then. Been a while since I've had the time to dedicate to that show, sadly.

Edit: Never mind, it's right at the start of the interview, around 30 mins from the end of the episode (for those wondering).

#1611 3 years ago

My question is (and I'm sure Nate will fill everyone in when he makes an "official" announcement), is BNL ADDING a guitar player just for the tour? Is Nate REPLACING their current guitar player just for the tour? Is Nate the new PERMANENT guitar player in BNL? or, is Nate a permanent 5th member of BNL... I'm sure all will be answered soon.

Congratulations Nate! Super happy for you, man!!!

-Steve

#1612 3 years ago

Next question... Which pin is Nate going to have a road case built for for the tour????? I vote TZ!

-Steve

#1613 3 years ago

Charlie causing problems... hahahahahahahahaha

#1614 3 years ago

If I had a million bagpipes.....

#1615 3 years ago

My guess is Nate is going to be a new permanent member in the band. I don't think he would leave his gig at Taylor for a summer tour. He mentioned on the podcast that he spent like 120 nights a year in a hotel with his Taylor job and now he would be on the road a lot less...that kind of sounds like a long term kind of thing.

#1616 3 years ago

Listened to the last podcast this morning. I'll miss this show. Looking forward to seeing what direction he takes next. Thanks for the fun.

#1617 3 years ago

I know some BNL superfans who keep up on all the rumors/whatnot - there's no hint of any band changes, so maybe Nate is joining the tour in some non-musician capacity. There are numerous other things they need to run a tour.

#1618 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I know some BNL superfans who keep up on all the rumors/whatnot - there's no hint of any band changes, so maybe Nate is joining the tour in some non-musician capacity. There are numerous other things they need to run a tour.

Like guitar tech, perhaps?

#1619 3 years ago

Not sure how long I let this run...

#1620 3 years ago

don't spoil the fun now,
let other dream vicariously thru you.
Hope you are enjoying your "Free Time"
cheers

#1621 3 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

???

#1622 3 years ago

Just keep it going, soon you will own the barenaked ladies.?

#1623 3 years ago

Let it run until you make the real announcement... It's gonna be "3 weeks-ish" soon!

#1624 3 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

too far already...

#1625 3 years ago

Skepticism doesn't exist in Pinball Nate

Quoted from C2CPinball:

#1626 3 years ago

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Nate and Ed at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Good luck with whatever your future endeavors bring. I enjoyed the podcast and hope to do the same for whatever is next if it's meant for the public to enjoy.

#1627 3 years ago

I heard Nate is going to be a "bare naked lady", some new mascot idea Ed had. Oh also Ed wants Nate's employee discount on taylor guitars.

#1628 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I know some BNL superfans who keep up on all the rumors/whatnot - there's no hint of any band changes,

So the pinball community gets a scoop before the superfans? That's hilarious!

-Steve

#1629 3 years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahshshshsgsgs

#1630 3 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

So the pinball community gets a scoop before the superfans? That's hilarious!
-Steve

If there's an actual scoop. Still entirely possible the whole thing is a joke (not just the instrument of choice).

#1631 3 years ago

I can confirm that I will not be playing bagpipes (with or without distortion pedals), in the Barenaked Ladies.

#1632 3 years ago

Screen_Shot_2016-05-04_at_10.39.57_AM_(resized).png

#1633 3 years ago

So you're not showing up with the bagpipes and plugging into this?

pedal_board_(resized).JPG

That's disappointing.

#1634 3 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

I can confirm that I will not be playing bagpipes (with or without distortion pedals), in the Barenaked Ladies.

Notice the weasel wording by getting specific and the band name. Still leaves a lot of bag-piping options on the table.

#1635 3 years ago

Oh man, corn dog and I wanted to be roadies for the first time!

#1636 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Notice the weasel wording by getting specific and the band name. Still leaves a lot of bag-piping options on the table.

Exactly. Playing bagpipes with a [pedal type that is not distortion] is very clearly still on the table.

#1637 3 years ago

Hot fun in the summertime.....what will the closest show to Virginia Beach be?

$_1_(resized).JPG

#1639 3 years ago

Nate...see what happens when you don't podcast........people go CRAZY!!!

#1640 3 years ago

oops. sorry.

#1641 3 years ago

I'm excited to see what you've come up with next. I'm betting it's promoting pinball in a professional capacity.

Hopefully not wrangling more Magic Girl pre-orders for JPop.

#1642 3 years ago

what the heck do you mean oops sorry... I better wake up to some news or at minimum an announcement about an upcoming announcement.

#1643 3 years ago

I've got it... you're taking over Comet and Titan! You said you like doing sales

Seriously though, best of luck with wherever pinball (and life) takes you. At least you still love the silver ball!

#1644 3 years ago

Nate it trolling. And I love it.

#1645 3 years ago
Quoted from Shaneus:

I've got it... you're taking over Comet and Titan! You said you like doing sales
Seriously though, best of luck with wherever pinball (and life) takes you. At least you still love the silver ball!

Or perhaps he is going to give "Pinball Lessons" with better snacks then Shasta and a deli tray.

#1646 3 years ago

Time to start a Nate Shivers speculation thread.

#1647 3 years ago

I hear it's not that Nate is joining BNL, instead that Ed Robertson is joining Living Daylytes.

#1648 3 years ago

It's been three weeks now, right?

#1649 3 years ago
Quoted from MrDucks:

I hear it's not that Nate is joining BNL, instead that Ed Robertson is joining Living Daylytes.

http://www.livingdaylytes.indiegroup.com/

#1650 3 years ago

Nate is joining Ed to start a KISS cover band

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 2288 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 46.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside