7D498AAE-0127-44A0-97F2-0BD6000DA71A (resized).jpeg
EED73964-BC40-409E-A260-A68CF9E9AD15 (resized).png
F75FF5B6-5924-495E-B2C9-7B8778DA8ECE (resized).png
1B9E1145-EDB7-4723-ACFA-CCFF73F3FBCD (resized).png
IMG-4738 (resized).PNG
9D53DBF1-52B1-4B5E-B136-5855BFD19582 (resized).jpg
Enlight1 (resized).jpg
IMG-2168 (resized).JPG
There are 2,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 47.
#851 8 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

Theresa's reaction was pretty much spot on.... loved it, best part of the episode. Still scratching my head on this design.

Everyone at Stern should listen to that 5 minute clip of Theresa's reaction. It's an agenda-free view into the mind of someone who LOVES GoT and is confounded by what Stern has done with this game.

#852 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

My understanding is Stern doesn't read or react to anything on Pinside.

On the contrary, we've learned that they DO read it. Many there read it. Steve Ritchie himself sited the Star Trek feedback thread as a great one they reviewed. Jody said he reads it every morning (Hi Jody!). They just don't have accounts or respond.

So they would be VERY aware of the feedback to the art, but there may not be anything that can change at this point in time.

#853 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

On the contrary, we've learned that they DO read it. Many there read it. Steve Ritchie himself sited the Star Trek feedback thread as a great one they reviewed. Jody said he reads it every morning (Hi Jody!). They just don't have accounts or respond.
So they would be VERY aware of the feedback to the art, but there may not be anything that can change at this point in time.

Ah ok. So perhaps some read.
-mof

#854 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

They just don't have accounts or respond.

I'm sure they have accounts and I am sure they respond. We just don't know who they are.

#855 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I'm sure they have accounts and I am sure they respond. We just don't know who they are.

You sound pretty sure.
-mof

#856 8 years ago

I just want to thank Nate for being on topic and timely with his latest release. Another job well done. It's nice having an ace reporter/commentator for pinball ready and prepared that we can count on.

-mof

#857 8 years ago

Sorry...I thought this was pretty funny

better_yet.jpgbetter_yet.jpg

Thrones.jpgThrones.jpg

Hobbit.jpgHobbit.jpg

#858 8 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Sorry...I thought this was pretty funny

better_yet.jpgThrones.jpgHobbit.jpg

With the amount of light board issues WOZ has it's keeping me from ordering a Hobbit, that and there is no production time table.

Game of thrones looks interesting to me. I hope they will have a premium at expo to play so I can decide if I want one.

#859 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

With the amount of light board issues WOZ has it's keeping me from ordering a Hobbit, that and there is no production time table.
Game of thrones looks interesting to me. I hope they will have a premium at expo to play so I can decide if I want one.

They finally worked out a solid solution on WOZ (just took several tries) -- but The Hobbit has a completely re-done lighting system.

#860 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

They finally worked out a solid solution on WOZ (just took several tries) -- but The Hobbit has a completely re-done lighting system.

Considering ordering a Hobbit but don't want to pay and play the waiting game.

#861 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Considering ordering a Hobbit but don't want to pay and play the waiting game.

better off doing the 'wait to play' game.

I see no reason to get on TH at this point. If anything we saw with WOZ that waiting till delivery happens and then ordering possibly meant you went to the fornt of the line. Current estimate is fall produciton start which tells me we should all get to play a near/early produciton game at expo (alongside GOTprem and GOTpro). I see zero advantage in ordering any of these in advance. Play, then pay.

side note: I also plan to put extensive time on FullT to see if it is better than last year and worth a shot.

#862 8 years ago

I love the 8 bit GOT theme that starts the episode.

#863 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I see no reason to get on TH at this point. If anything we saw with WOZ that waiting till delivery happens and then ordering possibly meant you went to the fornt of the line. Current estimate is fall produciton start which tells me we should all get to play a near/early produciton game at expo (alongside GOTprem and GOTpro). I see zero advantage in ordering any of these in advance. Play, then pay.
side note: I also plan to put extensive time on FullT to see if it is better than last year and worth a shot.

I played the game at ReplayFx for the first time. I really enjoyed it. I liked the pop toys, the game played well to me. It felt open until those toys start popping up. Multiball was a lot of fun. With 30+ modes I think it will be very entertaining. I just don't want to sit and wait for years like I did for WOZ.

GoT - code sounds like it will be fun but I really want to try before I buy. The reel pops sound interesting, video mode, choices of houses and how they effect gameplay. Want to see the Premium art as well for the cab.

#864 8 years ago

Episode 192: "My little rumour"... hah!

#865 8 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Everyone at Stern should listen to that 5 minute clip of Theresa's reaction. It's an agenda-free view into the mind of someone who LOVES GoT and is confounded by what Stern has done with this game.

Yup.

#866 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Look for the posters saying they like the art package for GoT LE. Those four lonely posters are George, Gary, John and Steve.

#867 8 years ago

Theresa's reaction was great. I have been defending this game most of the week and I am a huge SR and GOT fan. She really seemed to nail a few key things. Why is the dragon over the Castle? Where is the wall? Lots of cool stuff happend in Kings landing, including a major battle. Why not use that?

Good episode.

#868 8 years ago

Episode 194 "Bike Race In The Granite State or Ed Does Cleveland"
-Full Throttle in the wild
-GOT follow up
-Streaming talk
-Ed Robertson lights up CLEPIN

If you would, please subscribe to the Coast 2 Coast Pinball Youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/coast2coastpinball

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-194-bike-race-in-the-granite-state-or-ed-does-cleveland_58047

194.jpg194.jpg

#869 8 years ago

I'm Kevin...Ed and I played probably a dozen or so games together and he schooled me in every single one, so his story is very accurate. It was fun playing with him and hopefully next time I'll have a win or two.

#870 8 years ago

Episode 195 "Mailbag Madness By Lake Champlain or Velocimeter Needed"
-MAILBAG!!!
-Topics include Pinball Arcade, Caddies, Pinside Top 100 and more!
-Thanks to Shane for the NIGHT MOVES! (music)

If you would, please subscribe to the Coast 2 Coast Pinball Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/coast2coastpinball

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-195-mailbag-madness-by-lake-champlain-or-velocimeter-needed_58307

unnamed_1.jpgunnamed_1.jpg

#871 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I also plan to put extensive time on FullT to see if it is better than last year and worth a shot.

I played three different Full Throttles last month at the Heighway facility in Wales and the latest production run is far and away better than the protos they had last year. They had a version of each side by side for comparison and I could see a huge improvement. I got a sneak preview of the stuff they're doing with Alien and it's cool as hell.

Also, hi pinside!
I'm back from Europe. It ruled. Thanks for all the discussions about 187. I realize that ship has sailed as a topic for this C2C thread, but my inbox is always open if anyone wants to talk about it.

1 week later
#872 8 years ago

Episode 196 "September Scattered Stories or Great Looking Dragon"
-New GOT pics
-Did Gary Stern leak a theme on Dead_Flip?
-Epic PAPA Tutorial
-Bowen's Cheat Sheet on CFTBL
-MORE

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-196-september-scattered-stories-or-great-looking-dragon_59115

196.jpg196.jpg

#873 8 years ago

Episode 197 "An Evening With John Popadiuk"
-An Evening With John Popadiuk

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-197-an-evening-with-john-popadiuk_59362

​www.coast2coastpinball.com
youtube.com/coast2coastpinball
facebook.com/coast2coastpinball
@c2cpinball on Twitter

Itunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coast-2-coast-pinball/id665142229?mt=2

197.jpg197.jpg

#874 8 years ago

Oh boy.

#875 8 years ago

Wow!

#876 8 years ago

listening now. pinside is going to be interesting in the next few days.

good for you Nate for doing this.

#877 8 years ago

Oi vey.

#878 8 years ago

over half way through the podcast. WOW! what a train wreck jpop is. the guy is completely detached from reality.

#879 8 years ago

gotta love this quote...."were a lot closer to shipping them then not"

He better change his final game to "Jpop in wonderland"

#880 8 years ago

Can't wait to listen to the rest just got off work from bar and started it but too tired to finish.

#881 8 years ago

Yeah. He forgets so much. He has that story down. He gives it all the time.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#882 8 years ago

I am in the first few minutes and already getting sick. Long one?? May have to take in his crap in little doses. What is his real underlying reason for doing this is only question I want answered. What a dil.

#883 8 years ago

No WAY! I saw the title on my podcatcher this AM and figured Nate was just punking us...

Damn...gonna have to MAKE the time to listen today!

Jaz

#884 8 years ago

3+ hour road trip today, guess I know what I'm listening to. Good timing!

#885 8 years ago

Okay Nate, now do Episode 198 "An Evening with Kevin Kulek"

Thanks for the ep!

#886 8 years ago

30min in and already nauseous.

#887 8 years ago

WOW that's not what I was expecting to see when clicking on this thread.

#888 8 years ago

you can hear the lack of enthusiasm and vomit curdling up in your throat during the interview nate...

#889 8 years ago

Think this is one episode I will skip on principal.

#890 8 years ago

Wow. If I had failed to the same degree John had I would be very humble and apologetic. None of that from him. No genuine remorse.

#891 8 years ago

Not sure what to think about this one. John seems to have some degree of self-awareness but at the same time seems completely clueless.

#892 8 years ago

Jpop is clueless nuff said

#893 8 years ago

Has jpop seen ZY's work for stern on GB/GoT(prem)? Sounds like he has @ 1:25:00.... What no NDA from Stern?!?

#894 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Think this is one episode I will skip on principal.

I think this is the episode I will go out of my way to listen to just due to the controversy. My prediction: This is going to be Nate's most downloaded episode ever.

#895 8 years ago

Wow Nate I really think you gave JPOP more respect than he deserved!
John is not a good person! he hurt a lot of people and is in total denial.

#896 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I think this is the episode I will go out of my way to listen to just due to the controversy. My prediction: This is going to be Nate's most downloaded episode ever.

Based on Concretehardt's review of the podcast in the other thrrad (2 hours of excuses) I think I can safely skip it plus keep my blood pressure lower.. And I don't even have any skin in this.

#897 8 years ago

Fantastic. Come here, in this thread, to say that you aren't going to listen. Awesome. In other news I am not going to eat the grapefruit on my counter.

#898 8 years ago

I'm listening now...
Thanks for the interview

#899 8 years ago

As we all suspected, jpop continues with his line of b.s.

I think Nate did a fine job with the interview.

He did what so few do today.
He remained unbiased.

He let jpop tell his story.

He did ask good questions without attacking him.

Nate acted as a true journalist.

And Nate,eat the grapefruit.
It's good for you.

#900 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Fantastic. Come here, in this thread, to say that you aren't going to listen. Awesome. In other news I am not going to eat the grapefruit on my counter.

Don't worry will listen to the rest. You do a good job Nate but just don't agree on giving the guy a platform.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,307 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 47.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-coast-2-coast-pinball-episodes-one-thread-all-listed-here/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.