Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tsskinne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CEC9ACD8-A684-4196-9E3B-F4DEB06429F5 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from Music77:

On a side note, you stated that I spent the the night at a Holiday Inn Express, what? Where did that even come from? I definitely didn’t and definitely didn’t say that. .

It's a dumb advertising joke/tagline like "dilly dilly" and "priceless" that Americans - so devoid of creativity and culture - repeat mindlessly to get chuckles. And it works. Over and over again. Until people finally get sick of it and move on to the next one.

See "where's the beef" for reference.

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

Well If someone tried to broker a deal for someone else and a customer in Japan or any foreign country, and had no posts on here, I would just walk away. wouldn't start a thread but would just kindly decline the deal. I have to say it sure sounded like a scam to me! Too many scammers out there have ruined things for many honest people. It's not right but it's just the way it is...

And if someone asked me to do escrow.com or started asking for pinsider references, I'd walk away.

It's a miracle deals ever get made around here yet it does happen!

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Just curious, why do Pinsiders hide their collections from other Pinsiders?

Idiots will frequently obnoxiously drag collections into arguments.

"Oh who cares what you think? You own SF2!!!"

There's no point in me listing a collection. I don't care what anybody thinks of my collection and games change so frequently it would be annoying updating it every other week.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-buyer-music77-anyone-sold-to-him?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.