You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago

My right set of flippers stopped working when putting the pf’s back in.

The connector at the power board to the flippers was having bad connections to the pins.

I tested continuity of the hardness from the connector to the flippers and magnets. Then repinned the whole connector.

Maybe not the same issue, but you’ll also want to verify the ground strap, continuity and power for the flippers and magnets.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I'd reflow every header pin on any board you take out of the machine. System 7s seems to always have bad solder joints.

And I’d check all the connectors pins inside to see if they are going to make good connections. I had two connectors that had to be upgraded to molex as the pins inside were bent or literally not making a connection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-black-knight-owner-iso-troubleshooting-advice?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.