(Topic ID: 159273)

New Bingo Website

By BingoButch

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“New Bingo Website”

(0 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BingoButch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Bingo Butch, my father is in the process of building his own bingo website. The website will contain pictures of ALL Bally Bingos along with pictures of United Bingos as well. Tons of information along with a link to buy or sell your bingos and a link to buy parts that you may need for your bingo. As most of you know Bingo Butch "The King of Bingos" has acquired EVERY Bally Bingo ever made along with 90% of every United Bingo as well. The website is now under construction and will be up and running in about two or three days you can find it at www.bingobutchsballybingo.com. My father will also be telling some stories along the way concerning some great people that he has meet along the way people like Jeffrey Lawton and Dennis Dodell just to name a few. And I'm sure a lot of gambling raids that he has been involved with since 1955. Now off to the Allentown Show

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BingoButch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-bingo-website?tu=BingoButch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.