(Topic ID: 316523)

New Beavis & Butthead movie. It's time for the pin.

By IdahoRealtor

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“New Beavis & Butthead movie. It's time for the pin. ”

• I'd buy that 60 votes
      51%
    • I'd pass 35 votes
      30%
    • I'm a fartknocker 22 votes
      19%

(117 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dall-e (resized).png
    0E913F8E-4982-4316-97C1-D1E0D3BEA7B3 (resized).jpeg
    C9797DB0-691C-4706-BF00-AFBE1CC06C17 (resized).jpeg
    A3AEA4F9-C116-45AA-8827-0DDB26945E38 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 weeks later
    1 month later
    #49 1 year ago

Good Mike judge interview, "fly on the wall" podcast with dana carvey and david spade. Had no idea he was originally a mechanical engineer and got into animation because he was bored with his job
    https://podcastaddict.com/episode/143294173

#51 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Just listened to that today. One of their better/best interviews - sometimes it’s all I can do to keep myself from fast forwarding through Dana Carvey taking over the entire show talking about himself and doing so-so impressions. And I LIKE him! But the Judge episode was great, as was the Jim Downey one

I really tried to get into dana's "fantastic!" podcast, but doing a solo podcast is really hard. Nate shivers is one of the few people that can pull that off. I love when any SNL alumni come on as a guest, the stories are absolutely fascinating. I think david spade lightly touched on this story about tommy boy, but this is a much more in depth version:

I can not get enough lorne micheal impersonations, and it seems like almost every SNL cast member has one. Bill Hader does the best one:

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-beavis-amp-butthead-movie-it-s-time-for-the-pin-?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.