(Topic ID: 114335)

New Bats for Williams pitch and bat machines

By g43crazy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

New Bat 009.JPG
    New Bat 002.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider g43crazy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey Guys ,
    I just picked up the new bats I had made for the 50s , 60s , and 70`s era pitch and bat machines . I had them made from 304 stainless steel ...so they will never look like the old chrome peeling ones that we have today . I was going to make the red plastic ramps that they are selling on
    e-bay now ......but they beat me to it and they did a very good job ! I am working on some other goodies for these machine I will have ready in a few weeks .
    I`m selling the new bats for $37.00 + $2.00 shipping to lower 48
    Here is a photo .
    thanks ScottNew Bat 002.JPGNew Bat 002.JPGNew Bat 009.JPGNew Bat 009.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider g43crazy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-bats-for-williams-pitch-and-bat-machines?tu=g43crazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.