(Topic ID: 304690)

New Batch of Willy Wonka !!!! Any issues???

By MJK-911

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MJK-911
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjk-911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Forgive me if I’am posting this incorrect, Iam new to Pinside and buying Pinball Machines. I tried searching this issue but couldn’t find anything anywhere about it. Purchased the game recently from a local Pinsider, experience was excellent, game was HUO, 1500 plays. I recently got a malfunction warning on the display- “Subway Lockup Malfunction “ i notice and hear the solonoid next to the subway popping off at game start up and during a game. Game also has long pause times and hunts for balls periodically. Yes i have emailed Stern and tried calling,i get 0 response. Wife asked if a wanted to expand my pinball collection from 3 to possibly 12 by giving up part of her craft room, a week prior i would have been elated, not so sure anymore. I also still see multiple Stern pins at my local distributor that never seem to get fixed, he says they are waiting on parts. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for listening to my babble.

#2 2 years ago

IDK how that got linked to
my new topic, I apologize, Was wanting to know what to expect from this recent run of Willy Wonka. Would be my first JJP game.

#3 2 years ago

I answered my own ?, received yesterday, incredible what RGB's can do when they are every single light!! What an amazing pinball machine!!! shoots excellent also!!! What a Tank of a game

#5 2 years ago

Its only been 2- days, but its a keeper if you love the theme. Iam pleasently surprised how much fun it is to shoot. Build quality looks to be excellent, soldered connectors look great. Nice job JJP !!! Look forward to Toy Story

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.99
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 25.50
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,600 (OBO)
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjk-911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-batch-of-willy-wonka-any-issues?tu=mjk-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.