(Topic ID: 304690)

New Batch of Willy Wonka !!!! Any issues???

By MJK-911

6 days ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by MJK-911
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 days ago

Forgive me if I’am posting this incorrect, Iam new to Pinside and buying Pinball Machines. I tried searching this issue but couldn’t find anything anywhere about it. Purchased the game recently from a local Pinsider, experience was excellent, game was HUO, 1500 plays. I recently got a malfunction warning on the display- “Subway Lockup Malfunction “ i notice and hear the solonoid next to the subway popping off at game start up and during a game. Game also has long pause times and hunts for balls periodically. Yes i have emailed Stern and tried calling,i get 0 response. Wife asked if a wanted to expand my pinball collection from 3 to possibly 12 by giving up part of her craft room, a week prior i would have been elated, not so sure anymore. I also still see multiple Stern pins at my local distributor that never seem to get fixed, he says they are waiting on parts. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for listening to my babble.

#2 6 days ago

IDK how that got linked to
my new topic, I apologize, Was wanting to know what to expect from this recent run of Willy Wonka. Would be my first JJP game.

#3 5 days ago

I answered my own ?, received yesterday, incredible what RGB's can do when they are every single light!! What an amazing pinball machine!!! shoots excellent also!!! What a Tank of a game

#4 5 days ago

Lets see in 3 months... I’m hoping this game now has less clearcoat lto make the issue go away and you have a bulletproof game. As wonka itself is a nice shooting game

#5 3 days ago

Its only been 2- days, but its a keeper if you love the theme. Iam pleasently surprised how much fun it is to shoot. Build quality looks to be excellent, soldered connectors look great. Nice job JJP !!! Look forward to Toy Story

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside