Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4ABA4620-2AE8-433A-8CCB-5309E3D35E11 (resized).png
    valley (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

I listed this post under "boutique pinball" but it really falls under new pinball manufacturer. I just got a text from my distributer announcing a baseball game from Valley/Dynamo. I believe this game was first announced at the Texas Pinball Festival. Its called "All Star Baseball" which I believe is a remake of Williams All Star Baseball. It looks like the game comes in two versions. Regular baseball and a Zombie version. That game is called Zombie League All Stars. The picture shows the word "Gizmo" under Valley/Dynamo. I assume this is the games designers. The picture also shows that the game will be manufactured in Texas. I just noticed that there is a Gizmo sticker on the coin door. Valley/Dynamo is a large manufacturer of coin-operated pool tables, air hockey tables, foosball tables, and I believe bar type shuffleboard tables. They are a large company not boutique at all. Just new to pinball. Well...almost pinball.
    The Zombie version will be my choice. It looks wonderful with a cool art package ( great color choices) and Zombies replacing the traditional baseball players in the running man unit. This is going to look so good next to my Bally Vampire.

I actually sent them an email about 3 weeks ago, and nobody ever responded. I hope their not another fly by night pipe dream as I'd like to add this my collection....them not responding to inquiries is not a good sign

#13 6 years ago

I sent the email directly through their website....in the area "contact us"....still no reply....my guess its just smoke and mirrors...as summer has passed and still no product....as much as I would like this product I've seen this movie before...I hope I'm wrong....

1 week later
    #16 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wisconsinpinball:

Did you contact Gizmo or Valley? Either way you should have received a response. Pm me, I'll get you the info you need.

I think the game looks like a lot of fun and my family would enjoy a game like this. What surprises me is they have ZERO marketing material on the product. How about a 5 minute video? There is essentially zero information on their website, which makes me nervous that their another fly by night company (I hope I'm wrong)....if you have a video I'd love to see it.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Your hopes have been answered. YOU ARE WRONG!!! Please stop using the phrase "fly by night" You are dead wrong about that.

Interesting...you seem to have intimate knowledge...do tell?

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Your hopes have been answered. YOU ARE WRONG!!! Please stop using the phrase "fly by night" You are dead wrong about that.

So do you have a video on the game play?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-baseball-game-from-valleydynamo?tu=PtownPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.