Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Crashnburn
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    12642894_1083446138367126_373738810656733620_n_(resized).jpg
    TnT1.jpg
    TnT2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crashnburn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I noticed a sign in downtown Mount Prospect, IL where Ye Old Town Inn use to be at 18 W Busse Ave. There is a new barcade opening up this fall. I can not wait.

TnT2.jpgTnT2.jpg

TnT1.jpgTnT1.jpg

5 months later
    #7 8 years ago

Per there facebook page.

Tokens & Tankards

Ladies and gentlemen, the big day is nearly upon us! On Saturday 2/20 and Sunday 2/21, we will be, at long last, opening our doors to the public. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited. We will be seating guests in the following timeslots each day: 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 8:30 PM. To book your seats now, while they last, send an email with your name, your guest's names and your phone number. Only four guests will be allowed per reservation, as seats are limited. If you have a preferred timeslot and/or group of folks you'd like to be seated with, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
    Email [email protected] to book your slot now, while they last!

12642894_1083446138367126_373738810656733620_n_(resized).jpg12642894_1083446138367126_373738810656733620_n_(resized).jpg

#13 8 years ago

I believe this is only for the first weekend it is open.

4 weeks later
    #26 8 years ago

I was there on Saturday playing the pins. HH was out of order and about five or so arcade games were also out. Gorgar was running a little slower than I like and the left flipper was a little weak. The rest of the pins were all fine and playing well.

I sat down and played some board games with a friend and ordered the Bangers and Mash. The food was good but you would think that when you say Bangers, you would get two sausages but there was only one. Overall I had a good time and will be back for more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crashnburn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-barcade-opening-in-il?tu=Crashnburn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.