(Topic ID: 75512)

New Bally / Williams BACKGLASS BLANKETS - Pics added

By Laseriffic

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cars21big[1].jpg
    For sale items 023.JPG
    For sale items 022.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    T2 Pinball.jpg
    attack from mars embroidery.JPG
    IMG_0020[1].JPG
    IMG_0019[1].JPG
    IMG_0018[1].JPG
    IMG_0017[1].JPG
    IMG_0016[1].JPG
    IMG_0015[1].JPG
    IMG_0014[1].JPG
    IMG_0013[1].JPG
    There are 148 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

First off Happy New year to everyone.
    As some know I acquired the rights to use the Bally / Williams Franchise license through Planetary Pinball, this allows me to bring merchandise to the market with full approval. I have a bunch of different items I am working on but this one came in today to my surprise so I thought let's show it. These are 60" x 80" fleece direct printed blankets, I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of the print and I was skeptical being as large as it is. I have several different ones coming soon and should be available for sale in a couple of weeks.

AFM,MM,WW,FH,ToM,CFTBL,CP,FT,BoP,RS and a few others.

Joe

SAM_1987.JPGSAM_1987.JPG
    SAM_1988.JPGSAM_1988.JPG
    SAM_1989.JPGSAM_1989.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Cue the return of pinmats!

#3 10 years ago

cool, I'll be in on a Funhouse, how about T2, HS, HS2? they will make great bedtime covers for my pins. I already cover with the poly/fleece blankets and have a Funhouse pin on the way. Keep me posted.

#4 10 years ago

I would love I see pinmats come back!

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Cue the return of pinmats!

Working on them as well.. I hope to have a sample soon .

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from badpenny61:

cool, I'll be in on a Funhouse, how about T2, HS, HS2? they will make great bedtime covers for my pins. I already cover with the poly/fleece blankets and have a Funhouse pin on the way. Keep me posted.

No T2, third party which I do not have permission for. HS and HS 2 yes they will come as well. I also have HS2 pop bumper clocks coming.

#7 10 years ago

How about Judge Dredd?

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

HS and HS 2 yes they will come as well. I also have HS2 pop bumper clocks coming.

Hook me up and I'll want a set of the bumper caps, finally!

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

How about Judge Dredd?

I would have to ask and see. When it comes to 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th party licensing it becomes a PITA. I believe TZ is a 5 party license.

#10 10 years ago

I assume that you can't just do Monster Bash because of the Universal licensing then? Oh hmm, but you do have CFTBL, so maybe you could.

I'd vote for EATPM, always a crowd favorite when the "best backglasses" threads happen.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I assume that you can't just do Monster Bash because of the Universal licensing then? Oh hmm, but you do have CFTBL, so maybe you could.
    I'd vote for EATPM, always a crowd favorite when the "best backglasses" threads happen.

MB I do believe I can do. I just haven't asked for the artwork. We will work on EATPM and SS, Rick knows somebody and we have spoke about this already.

#12 10 years ago

I'm down for some pinmats for sure.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

I'm down for some pinmats for sure.

I thought that getting these made was going to be relatively easy but it turns out it's not. I can't get custom sizes everybody is 3' x 2".. is that too big?

#14 10 years ago

I cant believe no one has asked, how much are these going to go for?

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I cant believe no one has asked, how much are these going to go for?

So I guess your asking..? Well practicalsteve I am working on it and when I know I will post.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I thought that getting these made was going to be relatively easy but it turns out it's not. I can't get custom sizes everybody is 3' x 2".. is that too big?

the ones i have are 24 wide and 18 high. and that fits right in front of the pin.

#18 10 years ago

Mark me down for an AFM blanket.

#19 10 years ago

I have mainly asked for 24" x 20",18" and nobody will do it.. been frustrating for sure.

#20 10 years ago

yea, that blows 3ft wide is to big to fit with side by side pins. Are you going for high quality mats? The old ones seem to be cut off a roll of material.

#21 10 years ago

These are really cool! PM sent.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

yea, that blows 3ft wide is to big to fit with side by side pins. Are you going for high quality mats? The old ones seem to be cut off a roll of material.

Well I don't know about high but more than was offered before. I have to get approval from Williams on all products so having a cut piece of carpet just won't cut it.. you wouldn't want that either right? The old ones wore out pretty bad, I am looking for a much more durable product that will last.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

So I guess your asking..? Well practicalsteve I am working on it and when I know I will post.

Sounds great! Looking forward to it. Great stuff as always.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Well I don't know about high but more than was offered before. I have to get approval from Williams on all products so having a cut piece of carpet just won't cut it.. you wouldn't want that either right? The old ones wore out pretty bad, I am looking for a much more durable product that will last.

Right on. The ones I have spend all of there time under the machine for that same reason.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Joe stop killing yourself, all we need is a decent piece of cardboard to stand on, right?

(I got this tip from a factory tour at Stern)

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrbillishere:

Joe stop killing yourself, all we need is a decent piece of cardboard to stand on, right?
    (I got this tip from a factory tour at Stern)

I'll have those ready for sale in about an hour let me just find a pair of scissors.. I could laser engrave it no charge..lol

#27 10 years ago

Would like an AFM Joe,is shipping to Australia ok?

#28 10 years ago

I would be interested in pin mats for sure and a few of the blankets. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

#29 10 years ago

I'm interested in a few blankets. Looks like they will make great wall decors to cover up my unfinished basement walls.

#30 10 years ago

Ok.. I have pricing for the blankets and Pinmats. I will have a sample mat in about 10 days or so.

Blankets 60" x 80" Polar Fleece $59.95
    Pinmats 24" x 20" $34.95 Direct Print ( no silkscreen )

#31 10 years ago

can't wait.

#32 10 years ago

Glad to see you can do the smaller size of pin mats!

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

These are 60" x 80" fleece direct printed blankets, I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of the print

Spoonflower.com? That's where my wife got the material for this blanket:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/look-what-my-wife-made-me

#34 10 years ago

Any chance of vintage titles being available? Like... BOPP?

#35 10 years ago

All non licensed titles for Bally / Williams will be produced at some point. If there are certain ones you are looking for send me a email and I will do what I can to get these in. I have to order in large amounts so when I re stock certain titles I will add new ones to the list to even out the MOQ. I am working on over 40 titles right now.

#36 10 years ago

Here is a list of titles being worked on now in addition to the list above.
    Who Dunnit
    CV
    Black Knight / BK 2000
    RFM
    CC
    Totan
    SS
    The Getaway HS2
    NGG
    Eatpm
    Earthshaker
    diner
    centaur/ centaur 2
    paragon
    taxi
    pinbot
    xenon
    cyclone
    banzai run
    junkyard
    eight ball deluxe
    safe cracker
    jackbot
    sorcerer
    blackout
    space shuttle

#37 10 years ago

How about Pinmats for IJ, STNG and TAF?

#38 10 years ago

I'd be in for the following pinmats: Fish Tales, Whitewater, Austin Powers, The Simpsons Party Pinball, Back to the Future, and WWF Royal Rumble.

#39 10 years ago

I can not do IJ, STTNG or TAF,AP,TSPP,BTTF and WWF.. these are either 3rd party or not BW titles

#40 10 years ago

You should look at licensing the Stern Cardboard Print pin mats... just like the ones they have in their factory!
    Hot hot seller I am sure!

#41 10 years ago

Find out about Judge Dredd?

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from thefoxxman:

You should look at licensing the Stern Cardboard Print pin mats... just like the ones they have in their factory!
    Hot hot seller I am sure!

Never seen them.

Quoted from PinRob:

Find out about Judge Dredd?

That takes some time, it is a real process believe me.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I can not do IJ, STTNG or TAF,AP,TSPP,BTTF and WWF.. these are either 3rd party or not BW titles

Ok - I'll settle for FT and WH2O!

#44 10 years ago

I'm in for a Paragon fo sho

#45 10 years ago

I presume this will be done by some print on demand process?

Any chance of a volume discount for pin mats? I would be in for 10 - 15; one for each of the corresponding games I have and subs for my other pins.

Can you do a Bally logo and Williams logo mat? Those would be good options for some of the third party license games.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Can you do a Bally logo and Williams logo mat? Those would be good options for some of the third party license games.

I like this idea as well. Wouldn't even have to be used with third-party games; it could just be a generic mat for the entrance to the gameroom or something.

#47 10 years ago

Instead of doing Pinmats like the ones that are out there, maybe you can do quality anti-fatigue mats. The pinmat that I have is not very well done.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from jimjim66:

Instead of doing Pinmats like the ones that are out there, maybe you can do quality anti-fatigue mats. The pinmat that I have is not very well done.

better than the old ones.

Quoted from Laseriffic:

Pinmats 24" x 20" $34.95 Direct Print ( no silkscreen )

#49 10 years ago

F-14 Tomcat???? No additional license there.....

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

I presume this will be done by some print on demand process?
    Any chance of a volume discount for pin mats? I would be in for 10 - 15; one for each of the corresponding games I have and subs for my other pins.

There is no discount pricing for me it's a flat rate. These are not from China they are from here in the USA.

Quoted from jfh:Can you do a Bally logo and Williams logo mat? Those would be good options for some of the third party license games.

Yes I can, it just needs to be approved.

Quoted from jimjim66:Instead of doing Pinmats like the ones that are out there, maybe you can do quality anti-fatigue mats. The pinmat that I have is not very well done.

These are not like before I promise, these are quality mats like you see when you enter business's front doors.

Quoted from Snux:F-14 Tomcat???? No additional license there.....

I will add that to the list

There are 148 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-bally-williams-backglass-blankets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.