Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by kklank
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Obviously none of of us have played avengers, but with the information we have it’s JP and it’s not close IMO

JP to me feels like Keiths masterpiece. It’s so refined and unique, every aspect of the game works perfectly with each other. The toys and shots make sense, and they are part of the world and the code. The animations are so above anything else stern has done, to me it just feels like this was a true labor of love for the company.

Avengers feels like a cool layout that was slapped with the avengers theme.

I would also take an IMDN over avengers, but I’m a fan of the music.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I agree.

As in you beat the beast or you got to RTTH?
    Anyway, look I love the original JP movie and dinos in general, but despite people arguing with me about this on here, JP2 is linear. Sure you can make a couple choices, but at the end of the day you trying to get to the visitors center. If you're a better player, your games are all going to feel very, very similar. Someone on here referred to JP2 as a board game, which initially I didn't really agree with, but now I kind of do. Again, I think it's a good game, just at this moment after owning it for several months now, if someone were to offer me an AIQ for JP2, I would take that trade.

Yes its linear in the sense that you are navigating a map to get from point a to point b. But you can navigate the map in multiple different ways (the coolest part of this game IMO) plus you have the control room modes, t rex events, raptor tri ball, and chaos multi ball to attack it in different ways.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-avengers-vs-jurassic-park?tu=nicoy3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.