Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
Capture3_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
avengers_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mike071581.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago

Awesome job Stern. As someone who's never updated a machines code, can someone point me to instructions on how to update.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Turn game off
Move dipswitch 8 to off
Connect your usb
Turn game on
Follow instructions
No need to verify if you don't want.

Quoted from Lermods:

Turn game off
Move dipswitch 8 to off
Connect your usb
Turn game on
Follow instructions
No need to verify if you don't want.

Thank you. I'll give it a try later tonight.

#175 8 years ago

Has anyone had any odd behavior since installing the update? I've not been able to pinpoint it but in the 2 dozen games on the new software, 3 of them have had odd things happen. One was the Loki MB was lit and had a ball in it, shot a second there and it thought it was a drain and gave a new ball (after counting my bonus and score). Also, twice now both flippers have stopped working while in the middle of play. That lead to a ball drain and the next ball play in one game and the other it was ball 3 so it ended the game. This has never happened before.

Comment about the new code, the LO and KI lanes are now separately controlled by the left and right flippers. Can that be set back if desired so you can choose any lane.

Lastly, not a code issue and this might be better posted to the Avengers thread but with Loki MB the 3rd ball doesn't move and need to shake the game. I know there's a sticker fix for it and have that but it's not always working. I read from another thread about using an inverted cliffy but that didn't work. Does anyone else have this problem?

Other then the above the new code, especially the BW spinner, ROCKS

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mike071581.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-avengers-code?tu=mike071581 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.