Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
Capture3_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
avengers_(resized).jpg
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 8 years ago

Wow!! Flippin' Awesome that this game got an update. Now I need to buy one someday. Maybe this means another run of games to coincide with the Captain America 3 movie coming out in spring. Time to get a second job, lol.

Stern, great job!

#52 8 years ago

Wow man that was really a free shot

The code itself is the reward, no need for that buddy lol

Have fun Grinder i'm sure you are as happy as I am right now

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

It's so hard to not give a giant middle finger to all the know it alls who said they would never release a code update let alone one this size with these improvements:

Consider me humbled and impressed! I had always held out hope for a bug-fix update, but all the other stuff? RESPECT!

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Now how about a KISS update please!!! (There...I said it).

Lol. Congrats everyone! Should lift the general outlook for all machines I'm sure. Good times!

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Wow man that was really a free shot
The code itself is the reward, no need for that buddy lol
Have fun Grinder i'm sure you are as happy as I am right now

Sorry couldn't help it. Haha

Quoted from Rarehero:

Consider me humbled and impressed! I had always held out hope for a bug-fix update, but all the other stuff? RESPECT!

Big man!

We bitched, they asked, we answered, they delivered!!

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Lol. Congrats everyone! Should lift the general outlook for all machines I'm sure. Good times!

Now eagerly awaiting an update to flesh the hell out of RBION

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Now how about a KISS update please!!! (There...I said it).

If we are going in order, then I think (hope) X-Men is next.

#58 8 years ago

Then there is hope for WOF after all!

#59 8 years ago

Incredible goodwill move by Stern. This could be one heck of a year for them. Amazing that they made time for this. Win for the long suffering owners, and win for Stern. Great to see.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I agree. When they announced an update would come for avengers, I figured they'd throw in 4 or 5 lines of code and be like here, now stop whining. But they went above and beyond. They did their homework, listened to the fans, gathered feedback, and delivered! Consider me stunned. Well done Lonnie and the code team. This is exactly how you polish a game.

#61 8 years ago

We came... We saw.... We kicked its ass....

#62 8 years ago

Mad props to Stern.

#63 8 years ago

Really wish I would have been able to pick one up recently. Still on my to get list for sure. Congrats to the owners!

#64 8 years ago

Avengers gets new code. Kaneda's account gets frozen.

2016 is looking to be a great year

#65 8 years ago

Oh Yeah!

#66 8 years ago

Kick ass! Way to go Team Stern!

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Then there is hope for WOF after all!

Then hell would truly freeze over..

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Avengers gets new code. Kaneda's account gets frozen.
2016 is looking to be a great year

It's about time. I blocked him a while ago. Man that guy is annoying.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

ColorDMD's gotta go back to the drawing board a bit tho....

Yep, and it sounds like a pretty large amount of changes to the display -- so it'll take some time. Hopefully everybody has their patient pants on.

#70 8 years ago

Congrats to all who held out & thank you Stern - keep em coming

#71 8 years ago

Great news! This is pretty exciting.

#72 8 years ago

Wow, shocked.
I was a big fan of this table/layout, really awesome it has received an update.

#73 8 years ago

Dammit! Does this mean people will stop crapping all over this title now, and I'm going to end up having to pay a fair price to get one?
#firstworldpinballproblems

#74 8 years ago

#wheresthe6ballmb

#75 8 years ago

#GREAT!

❤️❤️❤️

#76 8 years ago

Nice!!! Black Widow I'm coming for you!!!

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Oh shit, we need to see if the speech and music adjustments actually work in the menu section. They didn't before

Will you please check this out and get back to me? Also, I just loaded the new code into Pinball Browser and all the speech is sped up, like a sample rate issue or something. Posted for Oga to check it out. Looks like I can run the macro on the new code just fine though.
Would like to verify the music and speech adjustments are working properly now.

#78 8 years ago

Loved Avengers before, looks like there is way more to love now!

Thank you Stern! Its like getting a whole new machine!

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Will you please check this out and get back to me? Also, I just loaded the new code into Pinball Browser and all the speech is sped up, like a sample rate issue or something. Posted for Oga to check it out. Looks like I can run the macro on the new code just fine though.
Would like to verify the music and speech adjustments are working properly now.

Will do. I noticed the speech and music was set at 0 in the adjustment menu. I'll play around with it in the coming days.

#80 8 years ago

Just played a couple of games.

One of the most obvious changes is BW can now be qualified from her spinner. So you can now cradle the ball with the right flipper, and hit her ramp, and as long as the ball hits the spinner, you can get her. Very easy back handing from the right. Changes the geometry of the game a lot now by opening that as a shot.

I set all the VS modes to "extra easy" which seem to need 5 or 6 hits to complete them.

I set all the qualifying as Easy.

I set the ball save for VS to 5 seconds, because it is a lot easier to get to them, no need to do extended ball save.

I think I have a fighting chance now getting to Battle for Earth.

#81 8 years ago

Someone post video of the new code!

#82 8 years ago

Frolic, thanks for the feedback!

We just put this pin into storage until our house is built. However, we might have to pull it back out. Especially if Cleland improves the sounds. Or if and when Colordmd restocks their products.

#84 8 years ago

Took some video to help with coloring and HOLY CRAP the Battle for Earth dots/images/call outs are awesome!!!!!!

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Took some video to help with coloring and HOLY CRAP the Battle for Earth dots/images/call outs are awesome!!!!!!

Nice I have only been there twice in all those years. Was borred to death getting to a wizard mode without any Dmd animation. Now at least I have motivation to get back there.

#86 8 years ago

Why all the non related characters around the machine, Rambo, Chuck Norris, The T Rex? Just curious..

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Hey QG? Suck it

Why would you even post that? I thought we were good and I'm not even in this thread? Seems kind of passive aggressive to me.

Also centerflank also said they likely wouldn't release avengers code so you better throw an insult out to him too

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Why would you even post that? I thought we were good and I'm not even in this thread? Seems kind of passive aggressive to me.
Also centerflank also said they likely wouldn't release avengers code so you better throw an insult out to him too

Don't worry we got your back lol

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Don't worry we got your back lol

You da man Chris, you da man

#90 8 years ago

Great news! My Hulk LE is very excited!

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

No we are good. I should have included a face. And it was more aggressive aggressive rather than passive aggressive. Just excited.

And center flank can suck it too. EVERYONE get in line to suck it!!!!

Sorry, I'm excited

#92 8 years ago

Stern

I'm not traveling this week so will upload the new code tomorrow morning. Awesome news!!

Cleland on the sound - Stern with the updated code - color dmd soon. Full woody on Avengers!!

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

No we are good. I should have included a face. And it was more aggressive aggressive rather than passive aggressive. Just excited.
And center flank can suck it too. EVERYONE get in line to suck it!!!!
Sorry, I'm excited

I have to get in the line in order to suck it? But, but, I didn't even do anything!

D'Oh...

(Walks to the back of the line)

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I have to get in the line in order to suck it? But, but, I didn't even do anything!
D'Oh...
(Walks to the back of the line)

Yes! I'm that Excited!!! Enough for everyone!

#95 8 years ago

Has controlling the ramp divertor on the Hawkeye shot gone? Can't seem to control it anymore via the flipper buttons. I really enjoyed that feature

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Has controlling the ramp divertor on the Hawkeye shot gone? Can't seem to control it anymore via the flipper buttons. I really enjoyed that feature

Did you change it in settings to weighted + over ride?

#97 8 years ago

Thanks grinder! You are correct! Ya know I changed that setting so long ago I forgot it was there! LoL

#98 8 years ago

No prob bro, loving the flipper button call outs during attract mode. Love that the spinner counts towards BW. Love that the ball now carries over on AOTHC. Man oh man. Great job Stern!!

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

No prob bro, loving the flipper button call outs during attract mode.

What are the callouts? Hulk sayin' stuff?

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What are the callouts? Hulk sayin' stuff?

Haha yea, I don't know the time between each one but you can't just hit the flipper over and over for new call outs. But I heard new two or three funny Hulk call outs during attract mode. Cool feature!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-avengers-code/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.