Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mfsrc791
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170828_073053 (resized).png
    20170828_073016 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Ive heard some rumblings of a new arcade opening in plymouth ma. Pay by hour and it should be open spring 2017. Its rumored to have lots of pins with some rare ones too(bbb). Anyone else as excited as i am!!!!

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Wait???? This isn't the place you are opening up Mitch?........Is it another place? We lose Lanes and Games and pick up two new places, not bad!

Ya ive heard about the one in boston opening soon too. I think its a different owner. This place should have lots of pins. Didnt hear the actual number but sounded like it was 50+. Owner is shooting for early spring and is in the process of getting a liquor license! So now when i start loseing the ball can feel better about it

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from BigBangBack:

I've placed games at Jack's Abby Brewery's new Springdale Barrel Room (Framingham). Ghostbusters and Spiderman there now, but looking to add more next year.
    I'm also providing 6 pinball machines and some other games to Roxy's A4cade in Cambridge.

Any idea when roxys will be open? Looking forward to that.

3 weeks later
    #16 7 years ago

No unfortunately not. I could get in touch with the guy and ask. I can see if he wants to give me updates thatbi will post here. I really hope it happens.

1 month later
    #17 7 years ago

Got some update information about the pinball arcade and bar going in Plymouth. The owner said they are looking for an opening around June. The building is getting carpeting and the bar made now. He is also getting inventory for games together. So far it's looking good. He will keep me updated in the next month or so. Also he is looking for a RFM machine if anyone is looking to sell.

#18 7 years ago

Bump for anyone who has not seen this

1 week later
    #20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

Just in time for my birthday!

I really hope this happens. It would be a nice birthday gift!

3 months later
    #22 6 years ago

Nothing yet. It was supposed to be coming June. I will try and get in touch with him again. Last time he didn't respond to me till days later. Hopefully he is still on track for opening soon. Need a pinball arcade since the pinball wizard arcade closed.

2 months later
    #24 6 years ago

Sooooo, no answer as of a few months ago. Pretty disappointed. Like I said, I don't even personality know the guy, I just sold him a pinball machine one time. He told me all about it. Here is some text message proof that I'm not making it up.

20170828_073016 (resized).png20170828_073016 (resized).png

20170828_073053 (resized).png20170828_073053 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-arcade-opening-plymouth-ma?tu=mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.